InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter 1: The Betrayal ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Most of you think just by the title of the story that it will be a parody of Kill Bil Vol 1, and it will be. Its only kind of like Kill Bill and it does follow the storyline and plot of Kill Bill. But it won't be exactly like it. Oh, and I don't own the Inuyasha characters! But there will be some OC characters that belong to me.

Inuyasha
1: The Betrayal...



Kagome was lying on the ground breathing hard. She had slow and ragged breaths. Her face and body was poured with sweat and covered in blood. She cracked her eyes open to see her attackers and remember their faces. She would remember all of them even in death. Kagome didn't care what they did to her, she would live on. She didn't care if how many years passed and even if they begged for life, she would kill them. She would especially remember HIM. The one who she had first met when she came to this era, the one who had promised to never leave her. Now he had beaten her to a pulp and he now held her life in his hands. She swore she would get him!

Inuyasha then started talking. He told her,'' I'm sorry it had to end this way Kag. But my love needs her soul back, and this is the only way to get it.'' He slowly advanced toward her with his sword. Kagome's heart started beating faster. He then said,'' We did have some precious moments didn't we?''
You Basterd!'' Kagome shouted at him.
said,'' My, my, my, what dirty language you have!''

''Goodbye Kag.'' As soon as Inuyasha said that, he stabbed her. Blood was everywhere, she was finally dead. Kikyo said,'' Come, let's go my love, my soul should return soon. We have other matters to attend to.'' Kikyo, Inuyasha, and their other compainons walked off leaving Kagome's body there. Even if Kagome wasn't dead then, she would be in a matter of hours or days. Then, Kikyo would finally get her soul back and be rid of that annoying reincarnation. She smiled at that thought. Inuyasha was now hers and hers alone.

The only thing that was now left was to kill the monk, the demon slayer, and the fox. The monk and the demon slayer would be easy, but they couldn't kill a child. Even if they were evil, killing a child wouldn't be right. He could be molded into the perfect assasin. They would keep him until he grew up. Everything was all set...

It was at that time, when Inuyasha's nose picked up something. It was the scent of his half-brother, Sesshomaru. ''What could he possibly be doing here?'' Inuyasha thought. He didn't say anything because the scent was far off in the direction of the forest. As long as he didn't oppose him, Inuyasha wouldn't do anything.
POV*~

Sesshomaru smelled blood during his travels. It was the blood of that human wench that his half-breed brother carried around. He flew down to the source of it, in the forest. Sure of enough, there she was, covered in blood and almost near dead. He could tell she was holding on to life. He studied her features carefully. The smell she was giving off was of sakura blossom mixed with blood.

With some kind of weird thought, he picked her up and carried her to his castle. As soon as he got there, he had his servants clean her up and fix her wounds. Now, the rest was all up to her. She could either stay there and sleep, or get up.

CHAPTER 1~~~~
Okay, first chappy. What did you think of it? Please read and review! If you like it, review, if you don't like it. Don't review.