InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter 2: 4 Years Later ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Most of you think just by the title of the story that it will be a parody of Kill Bil Vol 1, and it will be. Its only kind of like Kill Bill and it does follow the storyline and plot of Kill Bill. But it won't be exactly like it. Oh, and I don't own the Inuyasha characters! But there will be some OC characters that belong to me.

Inuyasha
2: 4 Years Later....


Sesshomaru's POV)

Its been 4 years now since I saved Inuyasha's wench and she STILL hasn't woken up. I'm ready to go in there and end her life myself,but everytime I try to, she moves in some kind of way that tells me she will be alive. I don't feel like killing her. She deserves her revenge and Inuyasha and the clay pot deserve to die. She'll wake up any time now, if she doesn't, then I will kill her. I'll have to...
Kagome's POV)

The dream went in slow motion as the events replayed in my head. I remeber everything Inuyasha said and did to me. I remember all of those who helped him. Suddenly, the part where Inuyahsa stabbed her with the sword replayed in very slow motion. Inuyasha dropped the sword lower, and lower, and lower, until finally....
Normal POV)

Kagome sat up on her bad quickly. She felt around on her chest, there was nothing but a small scar on her chest left where Inuyasha stabbed her. She looked around, nothing really much to see. But she still wondered where she was and how did she get there. She was looking around quickly, she was going to stand up but her legs seemed to be asleep. '' Damn'', she wondered,'' How long was I asleep?'' Kagome tried to move her legs again, but failed. If she was going to get her revenge, the first thing she would need to do is move her feet.

'' Wiggle your big toe,'' Kagome said to herself many times as she tried to move her feet. This was going to take awhile... In the meantime, Sesshomaru walked past the guest room where Kagome slept in. He peeped in and what he saw was surprising, the wench was finally awake! He then walked into the room and watched as she unsuccessfully tried to move her feet.
then said,'' Wench.''
answered,'' I do not know of this ''Wench'' you are speaking to but my name is Kagome.'' Alas! So this girl did have some guts after all. Well, she just upgraded from wench to woman.
Woman, I saved your life after my baka of a brother left you for dead. I take it you want revenge, do you not?'' asked Sesshomaru.
told him,'' Yes I do. But it looks like i'll need a bit of training first. Care to do the honors of being my master?''
answered,'' Look woman, do you realize what you're getting into? This is going to be hardcore training. I won't let you off easy, I'm going to put you in life or death situations. You're not going to cry your way out of this. Are you sure?''
leaned towards him,'' Look Fluffy , Inuyasha left me for dead. He chose a clay pot over the real thing. He probaly killed my friends and my son. I know this is going to be tough, I don't expect any less. But I don't care what happens. I'm going to Kill Inuyasha..''
said,'' Training starts tomorrow bright and early at the crack of dawn. You should eat something and try to move your foot...''

With that having been said, he left the room. Kagome then started back on her foot,'' Wiggle your big toe. Wiggle your big toe...'' And it went like that for several hours till she got up. Kagome got up and walked around and looked through Sesshomaru's '' Not bad'', she thought, it was a pretty big place. Kagome didn't understand why she wasn't looking for a way out or scared of Sesshomaru. The only thing on her mind was revenge, sweet, sweet, revenge. Kagome didn't know what happened to Sango, Miroku, or Shippo. That bitch could've killed them all. She went and got some food, quickly ate, then went to bed.

In the morning, she would train as hard as she could..... It was going to be a long road...................

I know people are reading or reviewing this, but I still want to write it. I'm having fun too.......