InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter 7: Road of Revenge... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Its the final chapter in the story. Its kind of going to be a cliffhanger. It's also not going to be that long...



Chapter 7: Road of Revenge....



( Inuyasha's POV)

Hadukoshi looked alarmed at my being here. He was obviously surprised too. Hadukoshi then said quickly,'' I am sorry for my betrayal.'' He then told the tale of the showdown at the house of green tea to me. Kagome probaly told him to do that. When he finished, I was just a little bit surprised. I didn't think Kagome had the guts to do any of that.

After Hadukoshi finished, he said again,'' I am very sorry for my betrayal.'' What a load of crap. Anyway, I asked,'' So, did she tell you why she kept you alive?''

Hadukoshi answered,'' She said the only reason why I kept my wicked life is for two reasons. One reason, for information, another reason was for me to tell you what happened.'' Now, I began to worry. Kagome was coming, and it wouldn't be long before she found him. Then, Kagome and I will fight a bloody battle.

I then asked,'' Does she know about Shippo?'' Hadukoshi nodded his head quietly. Then I stood up,'' Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Oh, did I forget something?'' I then turned around and slashed Hadukoshi into nothing. Then, I walked off....


( Regular POV)

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Its a long and hard road to follow, never knowing when you'll have to stop. But, you should never get lost in this road. You should never get caught up in it. You should never lose yourself in this whole process. You should never give up on revenge just because its to hard.

Kagome's body was bent over two graves as she said a prayer and left some flowers over the graves. Here lies the bodies of Sango and Miroku. There was one extra grave, but nothing was in it. It was supposed to be where Shippo lay. But as Hadukoshi had told Kagome, Shippo was still alive. Miroku and Sango deserved to live out a full life, but they never got to. Kagome would see to it that they got their revenge.

That night, at camp, she had already made a list of people she needed to kill. Not for just herself, but for Sango and Miroku too, and, for her unborn baby. Here was the list:

1. Yuki
2.Naraku
3.Matsura
4.Kikyo
5.Inuyasha

'' Two down, three to go.'' Kagome said to herself. No matter what, no matter how, she was going to kill Inuyasha.....


************************************ (END SOTRY)

A/N: Thanks to anybody who read the story. I know some people read it. If you didn't like it, it really doesn't matter now because the story's over! Now, I want you all to wait for Kill Inuyasha Vol.2.
Vol.2 is going to be more detailed, there's going to be another OC and an old friend or two turn up in the second one. Plus, Kikyo and Kagome fight. Inuyasha and Kagome fight. We get to learn why Inuyasha tried to kill Kagome when he knew she was pregnant....So that's it! See all my readers in Vol.2!