InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter 6: Showdown At The House Of Green Tea ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Its going to get bloody in this chappy.


**********************************************************

Chapter 6: Showdown At The House Of Green Tea


( Kagome's POV)

I saw people running down the stairs and getting into a fighting stance in front of me. Then, one by one, they started to attack. My first opponet ran at me wildly swinging his sword like crazy, I ducked then stabbed him in the stomach. After, I was double-teamed by two young looking men. I bent over on my back, stabbed the first one, then leaned over and stabbed the first one. There really weren't that many guards. After thrusting people into a pool of water with my sword I was finally finished. I had forgotten one. It was a girl, she was actually trying to sneak attack me.

She stood right in front of a wooden pole, so when I stabbed her, my sword went right through the pole too. Blood was pouring from her mouth like drool. She then coughed and died. I looked up at Naraku with a smirk on my face. He took out a knife, then stabbed wooden rail that was in front of him. Then, I heard carriages and all kinds of vehicles drive up outside. He then asked,'' You didn't think this was going this was going to be easy did you?''

I whipped out my sword and told him,'' You know, for a second there, I kinda did.'' He just smiled at me, then walked back into his room. All of a sudden, I heard walking down the steps. It was Pogo, she had a large metal chain with a metal ball at the bottom. The metal ball had spikes all over it. Pogo asked,'' You are the reincarnation of the dead priestess Kikyo, are you not?'' I nodded to answer her question.

I then said,'' Pogo, I know you feel its your duty to protect your master, but I beg you, step aside. I do not wish to kill you.'' I didn't think she had taken my offer seriously, because she started laughing. She then said,'' You call that begging? I'm sure you can do better than that.'' Looks like she had declined my offer, what stupid a bitch. She then started swinging the large weapon then slowly advancing towards me. Pogo then swung it around my head once, I ducked and the weapon missed, but it had broken another wooden pole that this place stood up on.

Pogo then swung it at me again, instead of getting me, she got my sword and yanked it away from me. Then swung that ball at me again except this time, I did a very high backflip to dodge it. When I landed on the ground she was at it again. She swung it at me, it hit me hard in the stomach.I flew back onto another one of those wooden poles and broke it then fell on my back. When I got up, Pogo swung that thing at me, I ducked but still got cut on my shoulder.

When she swung again, the chain was around my neck and was choking me. Pogo pulled me towards her, I looked around for anything to help me. I then saw that piece of the wooden pole I had broken. It had three long nails in it, I picked it up. Then, I stabbed Pogo in her foot. She screamed out in pain, then, I stabbed her on the right side of her head. There were tears of blood flowing down her face. Pogo, I was sorry to say, was dead.

I unwrapped the chain from my neck and threw it on the floor. Then, I went over and picked up my sword, ready for anything that would happen next. I was then surrounded by men, on all sides. They were in fighting stances and had their sword ready for battle. Then, they all started to attack at once. I couldn't defeat them all, so I got on the flooor, and started chopping off feet. I really didn't care who's foot I had chopped off, as long as I had got somebody. By the time I got up, most of them were down. One, who I had missed, threw a hatchet at me. It missed and hit another member of their gang.

Another then ran up on me. I sliced up his sword, then, I sliced him in half. It was clear that I would stop at nothing to get to Naraku. I stabbed people, I snatched out their eyeballs, I had done everthing possible to kill these men. I had missed somebody though, because I recognized the cuts of wind that burst from behind me. It was Kagura who had come out to play. She asked,'' Having fun Kagome?''

'' A little bit.'' I answered her.

'' Still feeling a little angry about what happened 4 years ago?'' she asked me. Kagura knew what I was going to do. She knew I was going to get revenge. '' Well, you probaly want to get this over with quick I suppose. So, let's do this!'' Kagura used another one of her attacks on me again, I dodged it easily. This little meeting would be over quick. I ran towards her, then quickly sliced her in half. She slowly faded away into nothing. Kagura was probaly happy to die, to finally be free. Oh well, not I still had more problems to worry about.

I was once again attacked by two people this time. They stood right in front of each other. So I stabbed the first one, it hit him so hard that the sword went through and stabbed the second man. By now, most of the men were either injured or dead. Only one small weasel in the way. He was scared to death, so I went easy on him. I sliced up his sword, then I bent him over on his back. Then I told him, hitting him on his rear with the sword as I said it,'' That's (spank) what (spank) you (spank) get (spank) for (spank) messing with me! Now (spank) go (spank) home (spank) to (spank) your momma!'' When I finished, he ran off clutching his butt in his hands.

I then stood up on the railing of the top stairs. Then I shouted,'' All of you, take your leave now! But leave your limbs with me, for I own them now. Except for you Hadukoshi, you stay right where you are and don't move!'' A struggling Hadukoshi on the floor then froze on the spot. I then went into the room of Naraku. It was outdoors, and it had an old fashioned feel to it. He was standing there waiting for Kagome. He then asked,'' That's a nice sword you have, who made it?''

'' Sesshomaru,'' I told him. '' So, the great taiyoukai of the west finally has something to do.'' Naraku said. I glared at him angrily. I had already hated Naraku before he tried to kill me, but now I hate him even more. It was his time to feel the pain so many others had felt. I got into a fighting stance and had my sword ready. He took off his shoes, then slid them against the wall. He unsheathed his sword from his side. Then, we charged at each other. Our swords clanked and bounced off of each other.

Everytime I swung at him, he counterattacked me. '' Kukukukukukuku, Kagome, you don't have muche energy left do you?'' Naraku asked. Even though I didn't say it, it was true. The Crazy 78's had worn me down. I then spun around and swung my sword around at him, he stopped my attack. Then, I felt his sword cut across my back. I then stumbled, and fell on the ground on my back. My breathing had become faster, and I felt like the time Naraku tried to kill me.

~* FLASHBACK*~

PUNCH!
I felt Naraku's fist as it flew to my face. Then, he punched me in my stomach. That's how it went, as I stumbled back and forth, I was hit by diffrent people. I couldn't move by will, all I wanted to do was die. All I could feel was pain. Pain, everywhere in my whole body. Then I felt another kick towards my face. I was helpless. There was nothing I could do. I was just weak. I will not let this happen to me again. I will get my revenge. I won't let it happen again. They probaly already killed my child inside of me, I won't let this go unpunished...''

~*END FLASHBACK*~

I sat up, then put my sword right in front of me. I said,'' Attack me, with all that you have.'' I was dead serious too. Naraku gave a little chuckle then said,'' You silly little miko. You like playing with swords huh? If you live by the sword, you die by sword.'' He then lashed out at me. This time, it was I who was winning. Then, I struck Naraku. All I did was cut him in his leg. I could see blood trickling down his leg and onto his feet. With another blow, I took off his head. Naraku's body dissolved in the wind. I was tired from all the fighting.

I then fell on a bench nearby, and let my sword drop to the ground. After resting for ten minutes, I dragged out Hadukoshi. I then tied him up. After arriving on a hill above a nearby village. I told him,'' The only reason I'm letting you keep your wicked life is for two reasons. One reason, for information. Another reason, so you can tell Inuyasha what happened.''

He then said,'' I won't tell you anything!'' I then put my sword up to his throat and said,'' I'm going to ask you some questions. Everytime you don't answer, I'm going to cut something off. Believe me, it going to be something that you will miss.'' Hadukoshi whimpered a ''Yes'' in response. After I was finished, I thrust his body down a hill. I could see a healer in the village that would help him. Then, I walked off to find my next target.

( Inuyasha's POV)

I walked towards the village, I knew I smelled something familiar. The scent of Kagome's blood, and Hadukoshi's blood. But Kagome's scent faded away soon enough, but Hadukoshi's was still there. So I went there to check it out. As it turned out, Hadukoshi was a patient for the healer. He had had his arm cut off. I went into his room. He was still asleep, looks like Kagome had done a number on him.

When he awoke, he looked over and saw me. '' Hi,'' I said with a small smile on my face....

**********************************************END CHAPTER)
I know it isn't long, but its good enough. The reason the fight scenes aren't that long is because I'm not very good with them. I would like the fights to be longer to, but I've tried me best. Oh, and Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 only has one more chapter. I'm thinking about giving you guys and girls a little sneak peak at Kill Inuyasha Vol.2. So I'll be thinking about that. Hope you liked the chappy@ Bye!