InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol.2 ❯ Chapter 8: Dreams and Warnings... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yo, hey what's up readers? Anyways, you're all probaly wondering why I update so quickly. Its because I've already written most of these chapters. It doesn't take me very long to type them and get them posted on site. Its not because I don't spend that much time, it because I've already got most of the chapters. Oh, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told you Kill Inuyasha Vol.1. This story and Kill Bill Vol.2 will have a lot of similarities, but some things will have to be cut out. Like the whole Training thing with Sesshomaru.
There will be a lot of flashbacks to certain parts of the training. Oh like in Kill Bill the girls sword is like special or something. I didn't make Kagome's sword be like, a center of attention.And, I'm starting from where I left off, so the first chapter will chapter 8, and the second chapter will be chapter 9, so on and so forth. So, here's Vol. 2.........
*******************************************************
( Kagome's POV)

Chapter 8: Dreams and Warnings...


( Dream Sequence )

I was walking in the forest, I was by myself. The reason was because I needed time alone to think. I needed to think about my future, and of course my child. The one that was growing inside of me. The same child whom I hope nobody has found out about. I know Inuyasha will be the first to know with his senses and all. I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew. Then, my thoughts were interupted by Inuyasha. He had walked right beside me without me even noticing it.

'' What's up?'' Inuyasha asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and said nothing.

'' Kagome, you've been kind of quiet all day. Is there anything wrong?'' Inuyasha asked me. I could see concern in his eyes.

'' No, I'm fine. I just have something on my mind. What about you?'' I looked at him.

'' Nope, just same old same old.'' He told me. I had a feeling something bad was about to happen. We just sat there for minutes just staring at nothing. He then got up and said,'' Come with me Kagome, I need to show you something, '' Inuyasha told me.

'' Sure,'' I told him. I followed him into a small clearing which was nothing much. I looked at him then asked,'' What do you have to show me?''

'' This.'' I turned around, and that's when I saw them. Then, I punched in my face...''

( End Dream Sequence)

I was stirring in my sleep with that memory. I then sat up abruptly, I was pouring with sweat. I then opened my backpack, and got out some water to drink. It helped me, but I was still shaken up by the dream. I shook my head quickly, I didn't need to be shaken up now. Now that I was so close to Matsura. Matsura was my next target.

Matsura was a half-demon we had saved, and like Yuki, he and Inuyasha formed a friendship that was really strong. Not only did Matsura and Inuyasha understand what it was like being a half-demon, they understood everything about each other in general. They were two peas in a pod. So, he joined Inuyasha too.

I laughed at how I used to feel 4 years ago. It was all '' baby makes three'' crap. But when I felt the first punch, everything disappeared. I then laughed for how weak I used to be. That was all over now. The people who tried to kill me are going to pay. With that last bitter thought, I lay down and went back to sleep........

( Inuyasha's POV)

I was standing in front of my old buddy, my old pal Matsura. He was sitting in front of a small house talking with me. I still didn't think he understood. She was coming, and it won't be long until she gets here. It would be a shame for Matsura to die...

'' So, she killed all 78 of them?'' He asked me.

'' You know there aren't really 78 of them. They just had the name because it was cool.'' I explained to him.

Matsura then said,'' Little Kagome took out Yuki, Naraku, and a bunch of other people. Sounds like she's serious about this.''

I nodded then asked,'' How's your swordplay? Do you still have the sword I gave you?''

'' Nope, I pawned it.'' Matsura told me.

'' Hold up,'' I said,'' You mean to tell me, you hawked an original sword made by Totosai himself.'' He just nodded at me in response. What was wrong with this guy?

I then said,'' Look, Matsura, you need to start becoming afraid of her. You also need to watch out because she is coming. She is coming and taking all of us out.'' Matsura then stared at me for a minute. His eyes somehow said he still didn't care.

'' Look,'' Matsura said,'' That woman deserves her revenge. And us, we deserve to die. Of course, she doesn't deserve to live either. Inuyasha, if Kagome wants to come down here starting shit then let her bring it on. I don't nothing better to do anyways.''

I've known Matsura for a long time. He wasn't going to give up on his descision not matter what happened. I just walked off anfd left him there sitting on the ground drinking saki. Well, I guess he was going to have to learn the hard way. I tried to warn him but whatever. I walked back off on my journey home. Shippo was probaly driving Kikyo mad. That kid had a lot of energy......

*************************************************************
A/N: That's the end of the chapter. Its not as long as I wanted it to be but its good enough. I hope you liked it! Bye!!!!