InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol.2 ❯ Chapter 9: The Grave ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Yay! I'm on Chapter nine! Here it is for you......


************************************************************************

Chapter Nine: The Grave


( Matsura's POV)

After getting suspended from my job, I walked into my home. I had a bottle full of sake in my hand. Things in this little village were very quiet and nothing ever happened. The village was really small, and not many people lived here. I wasn't bothered by anybody, that is until Inuyasha visited me. Apparently, Kagome didn't die when we tried to kill her. As I've heard it, she wants revenge.

Now I may believe she deserves her revenge, but that does not mean I'm going to let her kill me. I'm ready for when she arrives at my place. Then, somebody's scent wafted in the air. The scent of Kagome! I knew that sweet smell anywhere. She was somewhere around the house. I walked out, opened my door, then looked around.

There was nothing outside but the grass and trees that had already been there. But, I still could smell Kagome. I decided that I would wait at the door for her with a little present. She may have gotten Yuki and Naraku, but I know she's coming. She's not going to get me......


( Kagome's POV)

I am laying under Matsura's house. I knew he could sense me, but he would never find me. One thing that Matsura and Inuyasha had in common was that neither of them were the brightest crayon in the box. I waited until nightime to start my attack. Once I thought I was safe, I crawled out from under the house. Then I pulled out my sword with me.

I then stood up very quietly, held up my sword in a fighting stance, and ran up to the door. Before I could get there, Matsura stepped out and shot me. Bang!! I fell on my back with a thump. What Matsura shot me with was not a real bullet, but something else. He had shot me right under my breast. I could see blood on my shirt.

It really wasn't that much blood. I looked over, and saw my sword thrown far away from me. I was defenseless and I couldn't do anything. Then, I heard his sandals walking right towards me. He squatted down and looked me in my eye. Matsura then asked,'' So, I hear you've been causing a little trouble huh?'' I just stared right back at him with a glare that would've made the devil freeze. I then sat up and spit blood in his face.

'' Ewwwwww,'' Matsura said while wiping his face with his shirt. '' So you wanna play tough huh?'' He asked me. He then spat right back at me. Matsura's spit was brown and smelled like sake and like he had been smoking. I cringed at the nasty smell. Next, he rolled me onto my stomach and then I felt something stab me in my butt. Then, I fell into long sleep......

( 5 hours later)

I woke up, but I was still on the ground and I my hands and legs were tied and I was gagged. . But not the same ground I had been on. I was laying in a graveyard. Right beside me was a cheap wooden coffin, a large pile of dirt, and a truck. A couple of feet away from, I saw Matsura and a short, pudgy man digging a hole. When they finished, Matsura squatted down over me.

'' End of the road for you huh Kagome?'' Matsura asked me with a small smile on his. The pudgy man took my hands while Matsura took me feet and tried to lift me up. I struggled and struggled until Matsura held up something in my eye. He said,'' I was going to leave you in your coffin with a flashlight that I borrowed from you. But I could dump this liquid all over your eyes and make you blind. Which do you want?'' I nodded my head towards the flashlight, then, they picked me up and put me in my coffin.

Then, they shut the coffin door. It was dark inside and I couldn't see a thing. Then, I could feel myself being dumped in the hole. By now, I had gotten the gag over my mouth off. Suddenly, I heard large banging noises against the coffin door. It was very frightening. I had come so far just to what? Suffocate here. I couldn't do anything, so I just cried. As I cried, I turned on the flashlight. Then I banged on the door, but the noise stopped. I was alone, 6 feet in the ground, and air was probaly running out.

As I thought of all those things, my sobs had only gotten louder. I then stopped crying and remebered my training with Sesshomaru...

( flashback)

'' What we will practice today is punching.'' Sesshomaru told me.

I then asked,'' I already know how to punch. Why am I doing it again?''

Sesshomaru explained,'' Let's say your enemy is really close to you, almost face to face. You have no weapons, the only weapons are your hands. So, you will practice on this board until you break it. Now get to work!'' I then positioned my hand against the wood, then punched. It hurt a lot.

Everytime I punched, my hands were scratched up and bloody. All I had done so far was make a big dent in the wood. I still had a loooooooonnnnnng way to go........

( end flashback)

I then shined the light on my shoe as I took it off. Inside my left boot, was a knife. After, I pulled it out and held it with my mouth and used my mouth to move the knife up and down to cut the ropes. 5 minutes later, I was untied. Then, I started feeling around the top of the coffin. Then, I positioned my hand in the middle, then pnuched. Everytime I punched, I punched harder. Suddenly, dirt started pouring down on me. I could see the blood stains so the wood. The hole got bigger everytime I punched, until I finally got enough to let me through.

I climbed up all the way to the top until I used a free hand to feel for air. When I reached the top, I grasped on the land and brought my body all the way up. I layed on the ground and took in all the air. I had thought for sure I was going to die in that coffin but I managed to get out. I then got up and walked to the nearest river and got some water and tried to clean off. Then, I got up and made my way to Matsura's place....

( Kikyo's POV)

I was at Matsura's dump which he called a home. I came because I heard that's where my reincarnation had last been seen and she had a good sword. Matsura told me that he had locked her in a coffin while she was still alive. '' So she's finally dead?'' I asked him. He nodded at me as we both joined in on some sake. Matsura said,'' I got her sword with me, you wanna check it out?''

'' Sure,'' I told him. We both walked to a room together, where I saw all kinds of junk laying around. Then, he pulled out a long sword and said,'' Here, take it.'' I held up the sword in front of my face and unsheathed it.

'' Inuyasha told this sword was made by Sesshomaru. He did pretty well with a sword.'' Matsura just looked at me, then asked,'' Kikyo, what do you feel more, regretfulness or are you relieved?'' I really wasn't in the mood for one of Matsura's would talks where he asked crazy questions. Once, I sat an a whole 2 hours listening to him talk about the meaning of life. I handed him bag of money then amswered,'' I'm relieved.''

Matsura opened the bag and then wrapped his hands around a couple of coins. Then, a snake jumped up and bit him in his face. The snake bit him 3 times then slithered off. I picked up my money and said,'' Sorry Matsura, but you had to die.'' He looked up at me, there was a little blood on his face and he was coated in sweat. His face was swollen and for some strange reason, he was smiling. I then said,'' You might want to listen to this Matsura, it concerns you. This snake's poisons spreads very quickly, especially since you got bit in your face. You should die in 3 minutes.'' I patted him on his shoulder.

Then, as I picked up the coins he had dropped I said,'' I'm going to go a little more into that question. Yeah I feel regret because Kagome didn't deserve to get killed by some low-class hanyou.''

( Kagome's POV)

I had been walking all night and most of the morning. The sun was beating upon my back and I was really tired. Finally, I came upon a hill that lead to Matsura's house. He was going to get it. When I reached the house, I saw Kikyo in the window. I then waited for her at the fornt door. When she kicked in down, I kicked her right in the face. She went stumbling on to the floor. Kikyo got back up and got into a fighting stance.

I then said,'' Bring it.'' Thus, the fight began..................


*************************************************************************** *****

A/N: I know in this chappy I switched POV's alot and I'm sorry for that.... Hope you liked!!