InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol.2 ❯ Chapter 12: Final Confrontation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Last chappy! Where anything you didn't know, you should find out. Sorry it took so long for me to update, i've been busy, in a way.Anyway, here is the last chapter!!!




Chapter 12: Final Confrontation


( Kagome's POV)


As, I sat there, with Shippo in my arms, I peered over his shoulder to look at Inuyasha. He just stood there with a slight smile on his face. I really couldn't read his emotions. He then asked,'' Who wants lunch?'' Shippo then jumped away from my embrace and jumped up and down waving his hand in the air shouting,'' I do, I do!''

Inuyasha laughed as I followed him and Shippo in the dining room as Inuyasha started cooking Shippo some kind of soup. ( I didn't know what it was) I then said,'' Inuyasha, I did't know you could cook.''

He shrugged,'' I've picked up a couple f things through the years.''

Shippo then added,'' He's a really good cook too.''

Inuyasha then said,'' Yeah, I've been doing a lot. Anyways, enough about me. Shippo, tell Kagome what you said when you saw that picture of her I gave you.'' Shippo started to blush wildly. I just smiled at him. He then shook his head at Inuyasha.

'' Oh come on Shippo, I'm sure she wants to know,'' Inuyasha said.

'' I said Kagome was the prettiest girl in the world,'' Shippo said. I gave him another giant hug.

I then told him,'' You're pretty handsome yourself.''

Inuyasha then asked Shippo,'' Whats more beautiful then pretty?''

'' Gorgeous.'' Shippo answered.'

When lunch was over, Shippo and I spent the rest of the day together. Mostly we just played games and that kind of stuff. When it was over, I read him a story until he fell asleep. When he did, I kissed him on his forehead and walked out of his room, and shut the door quietly. Inuyasha was sitting on the floor cross-legged waiting for me.

I asked,'' When did you become Suzie home-maker?''

He answered my question with a question,'' When did you become an assasinator?''

We looked at each other for a moment. We were both sitting down calmly. We were just chatting like old friends. Inuyasha had learned some tactics over the last four years. I knew when we fought, it wouldn't be easy to beat him. I also knew if I didn't kill him, I would die trying.

Inuyasha then said,'' Before we get on with this bloody tale of revenge, I have some questions and you have some questions. I'm going to need my questions answered. But, we have a problem. You see, you could easily lie to me. But, I could also easily not believe anything you say.''

I asked,'' How do we solve this problem?''

'' Easy,'' He said. Inuyasah then pulled out some kind of whistle-shaped wooden thing. He blew on it and a dart flew out and hit me in my knee. I screeched out in pain. What was he trying to pull? Is he that crazy?

'' What in the world did you do that for?!'' I shouted at him. He just sat there not saying a word.

Then he answered,'' Its a truth serum, it takes effect immediatly. Now I can ask you questions without having to worry about lies. First off, why didn't you tell me about the baby?''

I looked him in the eye,'' Back then, you were stubborn and you were also a jerk as I remember it. I had no idea how you would react.''

'' Didn't I deserve to know at lease?! Even if it wasn't my child!'' Inuyasha shouted at me.

'' What do you mean it wasn't your child?! Of course it was! Did you actually think I would do something like that if I loved you! Is that what this is all about? You killed two of my best friends, an innocent unborn child, and tried to kill me because you thought it wasn't your child!!'' I was raging mad! I had tears flowing down my face and I was steamed up.

'' I thought it was someone else's baby and overreacted just a little bit.'' Inuyasha said.

I couldn't believe this guy! '' Overreacted, just a little bit! You gotta be kidding me!'' I shouted. Inuyasha was looking down, I was mad, but that still didn't change what I had to do. What I had came here to do. Tears started running down my eyes.

'' I'm guessing by the tears, that means the fight is about to begin.'' He pulled out his sword. I then unsheathed mine. Then, the battle begin. He slashed his sword at me, I stopped it with my sword. I then knocked it out of his hands with my sword. I then pointed it directly at his heart.

He looked me dead in the eye,'' No matter what you do to me, I will still love you. I hope you know that.''

Tears flew down my face at a rapid pace. I then sobbed out to him,'' I love you too Inuyasha. With all my heart and soul, I love you. But that still doesn't change what I have to do.'' With my last tear, I thrust the sword into his heart. With 5 last breaths, he died. Just like that. I didn't get a long fight scene, all I had now was a long road ahead of me.

After picking up Shippo and taking him with me, I went home. I think I'm ready to start a new life in my time. I'm going back to school, I have a job, an apartment, and my adopted son. Of course, I still visit Sesshomaru every now and then. I think he's starting to open up a little more.

I'm okay really. Every now and then, Inuyasha gets on my mind. But I have to live on. Plus, half of the blame really is on me. I should of of told him. But that doesn't mean he has to crazy over it. So now, you know my story... I hope you understand what I went through and what I had to deal with. Until then, See ya!

***********************************************
I would've liked a better ending to this story too. But it the best I could come up with for now. Look out for my other fics! Until then! Ja ne! Or goodbye!!!