InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol.2 ❯ Chapter 11: The Father Figure And My Greatest Weakness ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update! Here's the 11 chappy! ENJOY!

****************************************************


Chapter 11: The Father Figure And My Greatest Weakness

( Kagome's POV)


As I had been told to do, I walked through barren land. It wasn't really that long, it was just really boring. I still had to find Totosai's cave. I hoped he lived in the same cave as he did four years ago because I'd hate to have to hurt somebody just to tell me where he was. Totosai knew where he was. Totosai knew where Inuyasha was, and he was going to tell me where he was.

As the growing years passed before my attempted killing, Totosai had become sort of a father figure to Inuyasha. Of course, since Inuyasha's birth father died, somebody had to give the hanyou a crash course in manhood. Also there was the fact that Inuyasha was bound to have come to Totosai if something was wrong with his sword. Now he carried two swords, one for humans, and the other for demons.

Of course Tessaiga had to be fixed up a little so that Inuyasha could use it well. I looked at the small cave down the hill. There was smoke coming out of it that I could smell. Yep, this was going to be same old same old. I then marched down the grass, all the way down to the cave door. I peered inside. Totosai was there all right, he was just asleep.

He needed a wake up call. I balled my hand into a fist and hit it across the back of his head. He jumped up, then I shouted,'' WAKE UP OLD MAN!'' Totosai was on his feet wiping his face. '' Who dare disturb me in my sleep?!'' He shouted at me.

'' It's me, Kagome, Totosai. Don't you remember? The prietstess who used to travel around with Inuyasha?'' I told him. He then calmed down and sat on the ground Indian style. I plopped down beside him.

'' Oh it is you. I thought Inuyasha had killed you. A beating then a stab to the stomach. He was pretty violent, I would'nt have been so brutal.'' Totosai said casually.

'' Don't play with me,'' I said with a sadistic smirk on my face,'' you know what I'm here for. I want to know where Inuyasha is. If you refuse to tell me, I'll kill you.''


'' Fiesty!'' Totosai said with a small smile.'' So, I'm supposing you want revenge?''

'' You suppose right.'' I told him. '' I've killed a lot of people to get this far. Killing you will not make me sad in the least way.''

'' You've changed alot Kagome. You used to be so nice and caring and wouldn't hurt a soul. Now look at you. Walking around swinging your sword like you're bad or something.'' Totosai said.

I looked at him,'' Totosai, you're stalling for time. By doing this, you will get no where but a one was ticket six feet under the ground. Tell me where he is. Now! Before I get impatient.''

Totosai then said,'' Fine, fine. Inuyasha has a large house West of here. You can't miss it because its really big.''

Totosai, thanks. I'll be heading off now.'' But before I could leave Totosai told me,'' Good luck.'' I nodded and headed west, where my last stop was. The walk to get there really wasn't that long. When I got to the inn, I was decked out in all black. My hair was ready, I had out my sword just in case anything went wrong. I also had my bow and arrows.

I finally reached my destination. I walked inside the house and looked around. It wasn't that much security around. It was just really big. When I walked in, nobody was in the living room. I had my bow at ready. I was ready to shoot at anything at anyone if need be. I walked cautiously around everything and looked around. I checked myself from all sides.

I then reached two large double doors that probaly lead to the backyard. I slid the door open, with my bow still at ready. What I saw almost made me faint. It was Shippo. He really was still alive! He had grown a little but it was still Shippo. He had fingers pointed at me in a gun position and Inuyasha was telling some sort of gun story. Then Inuyasha said,'' Suddenly, the strong boy shot the enemy.''

Shippo pointed his fingers at me in a gunlike position and said,'' Bang.'' I just stood there completely in shock and then remembered we were playing a game. I then fell to my kness playing like I got shot,'' You're just too good,'' I wheezed in a fake dieing expression. Then I fell over pretending to be dead.

Then, I felt little hands shake me,'' Don't leave me again Kagome please!'' He told me. I then sat up and gave him a tight hug and reasurred him,'' I'm not going anywhere. Never.'' I looked at Inuyasha who for the first time in his life looked sincier. He could see the love between us. But was he going to use Shippo against me? As my greatest weakness....

******************************

END CHAPPY!!

A/N: Sorry it was so short!