InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koga's in Kagome's room ❯ Inu Yasha get's sick ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: I dont own Inuyasha but heres a poem:

RoSeS r ReD ViOlEtS R BlUe I dOnT oWn InU yAsHa So No SuE 4 u.

Chapter 2 Inuyasha gets sick

Inuyasha slept in the close tree next to Kagome's room. He watched Koga. Koga woke up when the sun came up and went to Kagome's underwear drawer and picked up a pair of soft, pink, silky underwear and was sniffing it. "HOW DARE HE- Achoo!" Sneezed Inuyasha. Koga saw Inuyasha, smirked and went back to bed. Inuyasha went and knocked on the door, when Kagome answered Inuyasha sneezed. "I think you have a cold from sleeping outside." Said Kagome "come in."

Kagome went and slept on the couch with Inuyasha, but he kept sneezing. Koga woke up and watched them. "Come on Inuyasha, I'll give you a bath." Said Kagome "Kagome I'm a little sick too." Said Koga "Alright I'll give both of you a bath." Answered Kagome. She gave them both some cloths; they unfolded it; it was bathing suits.

They put them on and went to the bathtub. "Ok so both cloths need to be washed. Here are some new cloths. Now I'll scrub Inuyasha first then Koga." Said Kagome. After she scrubbed Inuyasha she washed Koga's back. She noticed the nice, broad shoulders he had." Why does Kagome keep's staring at Koga? Does she like him?" wondered Inuyasha. "Kagome, I think that's enough soap"

"Oh, sorry Inu Yasha" Kagome said, "Ok, I'm done! You two get dressed and met me down stairs." They came out wearing their new cloths; Inuyasha was wearing a new red shirt and jeans, while Koga wore a white shirt and a pair of sweats. When they were done Kagome gave them some rice and sausage to eat. "Thank you Kagome." They both said. They both ate and Kagome said," Inuyasha, you can water the garden. Koga, you can help me wash your dirty cloths. Kagome washed Koga's cloths and Koga washed Kagome's. Inuyasha came running in. "Kagome why do you smell like Koga? Did you really think I can't smell that!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, I think I did pretty well! Maybe in a few days I'll be done with the next chapter, my friends read it and asked me to hurry up, so I did! Sorry it took me so long but fanfiction.net wasn't posting it right.