InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kouga Doesn't Know ❯ She Say's She's At Church... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouga Doesn't Know
 
 
I don't own Inuyasha, Eurotrip, or the song for which this fic is named, “Scotty Doesn't Know”.
 
 
Chapter 1
 
 
She Say's She's At Church…
 
 
“Where is he?” Sango asked, looking around the bar where she and her cousin Kagome were sharing beers. Kagome shrugged.
 
 
“I dunno, he said he had some sort of surprise for me tonight.” She explained. Sango pursed her lips.
 
 
“Oh yeah, Miroku mentioned something like that too. He called him up earlier today for the band.” Kagome's eyes widened.
 
 
“Oh no…” she groaned, holding her head in her hands. “Tell me he didn't, he said he wouldn't.”
 
 
“Ladies and gentlemen!” Naraku, the owner of the bar, adjusted the microphone on the stage of the bar. “Please welcome an up and coming band tonight. You've heard them before and they're back again, the Mad Dogs!”
 
 
“He did.” Kagome whimpered. Naraku stepped off the stage as the curtain rose. The band in question consisted of Sango's boyfriend Miroku Houshi, his cousin Bankotsu Shinchinintai, Sesshomaru Taisho, and the band's singer, Kagome's boyfriend.
 
 
“Hello boys!” Inuyasha Taisho called, stepping up to the mike. The bar whooped in response. “Tonight we're gonna play something new for ya. I know you like our new shit, but this one is special, for my girl.” Inuyasha winked and pointed at Kagome, who shook her head and sighed as the bar patrons turned to look at her. “Kaggy babe, this one's for you.” Inuyasha turned and nodded at his band.
 
 
“Please, not that song, he said he wouldn't play it…” Kagome moaned. Inuyasha started to strum the guitar, and Kagome was dismayed to learn it was indeed the same song he written for her. God, Naraku would never let her back in the bar after this. Inuyasha smirked at her knowingly as he stepped up to the mike.
 
 
“Kouga doesn't know,
That Kagome and me,
Do it in my van every Sunday.
She tells him she's in church,
But she doesn't go,
still she's on her knees,
And Kouga doesn't know!
Ohhhh, Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-o-w!
So don't tell Kouga!
Kouga doesn't know, Kouga doesn't know!
 
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
 
Kagome pulled a pink tank-top on and slipped on a pair of blue jeans before heading out of the room. Her boyfriend Kouga was laid out the couch watching Jerry Springer. He had lost his job at the college three months ago and spent his time watching TV, getting drunk and passing out by the late afternoon while Kagome paid the bills with her job at the advertising agency she worked at.
 
 
“Heading out?” Kouga asked, sitting up and stretching. Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
 
“I told you, I'm going to church.” She explained, inwardly flipping her boyfriend off for being such a dense idiot. Sure, he was loving and all that, but he could be pretty stupid when he was…sober.
 
 
“I still don't know why you believe in that crap.” Kouga mumbled, flipping the channel. “I was gonna make breakfast for you, really. My blueberry pancakes.” Kagome went to the closet to grab her coat and snorted. His cooking was crap, she just didn't have the heart to tell him. When tt came down to it, what more did he have left?
 
 
“I'll grab something on the way back baby.” Kagome promised, putting on her sandals and grabbing her purse.
 
 
“Kay, see ya!” Kouga called, blowing her a kiss. Kagome returned the gesture and walked out the door of the small rental house the two shared, locking the door and sighing. She walked down the street, a smile sliding across her face as she saw the crimson-red van pull up to the corner. Kouga's friend and neighbor Inuyasha opened the passenger door for her and grinned as she got inside.
 
 
“You looking for a photoshoot or something?” He teased, giving her the once over. Kagome stuck her tongue out in response as Inuyasha started the van. “Hey, don't stick that out unless you plan to use it.” Inuyasha warned, turning down the street.
 
 
“I plan to, actually.” Kagome replied, licking her lips. Inuyasha nodded and pulled down a shady side street. This street in particular was fairly rundown, most of the house abandoned, and those that weren't in need of repair. But it was secluded at least. Inuyasha turned into a particular house with a big backyard with high fences and a broken-down gate. They knew for a fact that it was a popular spot for keggers from the high school a few blocks away, but that was at night. This was the day time, and they owned the lot during the sun-lit hours.
 
 
Inuyasha parked in the backyard as Kagome climbed behind them into the back of the van. He pulled his keys and put them up into the visor.
 
 
“Coming?” Kagome asked.
 
 
“In a few minutes, I'm not that good.” Inuyasha replied, finally following her.
 
 
“I beg to differ.” Kagome grinned, leading him by the hand into a passionate kiss. Inuyasha's hands entangled in her jet-black hair as he delved his tongue into her mouth. She unbuttoned his red dress shirt and tossed it behind her as his hands unzipped her jeans and slid them down her long, slim legs.
 
 
They had started their rendezvous about a month ago, two months after Kouga had lost his job. Kagome had met Inuyasha several months before hand, and had hated him on the spot. He made no secret of having a different girlfriend every few months, and had no shame for it either, he was a tried and true playboy. Kagome couldn't understand at the time how women could date someone like that. Now she did.
 
 
Kouga had stumbled home dead drunk one night, ranting about she didn't appreciate him, and how he was way too good for her. Kagome had spotted the ruby lipstick smeared on his face right away, and called him on it. Kouga admitted to screwing someone else earlier in the night, and Kagome fled the house in tears. It was raining that night and she had no choice but to head next door to Inuyasha's house.
 
 
He had greeted her with a blanket, admitting he had been watching through his window as Kouga chewed her out. Kagome then learned the other side of Kouga, how he had never been able to hold down a job for more than a year, never finished high school because he was expelled for drug dealing, although Inuyasha claimed in his defense he had never done them himself. As for the cheating, Inuyasha could offer no comfort. Kagome had bitterly suggested that she even the score by fucking him, and ended up going through on her claim when Inuyasha had told her he wouldn't deny her if she were to ask. The roles of Kouga and Inuyasha suddenly switched, and while Kouga did God-knew-what in his drunken stupor at home, Kagome and Inuyasha shared a night of passion on his living room sofa. The pleasures he had shown her far excelled anything else she had known until then, and she knew she would want them again.
 
 
Kouga practically begged her on his hands and knees the next morning for her to forgive him. Out of pity more than anything else, Kagome took him back and continued seeing him. She just took whatever opportunities she could to sneak away for sex with Inuyasha. She had cooked up some half-assed story about trying to regain her belief in religion by joining a church, and Kouga had bought it, suddenly giving her a few hours every morning with the man.
 
 
Kagome dropped to her knees, Inuyasha's black jeans looming before her. She traced a finger alongside the noticeable bulge there before undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans, letting them fall to his ankles and letting his cock stand free. She ran her tongue up from his balls along his length as shivers of delight ran up his spine. She placed a kiss to the head, smiling, before finally opening her mouth and sliding down his shaft.
 
 
Inuyasha's head rolled back as he let out a low moan. Kagome's hands reached up, one stroking the back of his thigh as the other gently kneaded his balls, rolling them about her fingertips. Her tongue came out to flick back and forth along the bottom of his cock as she continued to suck him, her head bobbing back and forth.
 
 
“Kagome…” He muttered, a hint of warning creeping into his voice. Kagome kept licking and stroking him, looking up at him through hooded eyes as his cock vanished even deeper into her warm mouth. Inuyasha's hand gripped her head, pushing his shaft to the back of her throat as he came, spewing his cum deep into her mouth. Kagome moaned and swallowed load after load, relishing the taste as his orgasm came to an end.
 
 
“That didn't wear you out, did it baby?” Kagome asked, sliding up his body to slip her tongue into his ear. Inuyasha shook his head, bending down for a moment to scoop by her up by her thighs. Kagome gasped in surprise, curling her arms around his neck to hold herself as he hands slipped down to massage her round ass. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down enough to give him access to her shaved pussy.
 
 
“Hold on.” He ordered, lifting her a bit before sliding her down onto his cock. Kagome groaned as he began to trust up into her, ducking his head down to lick at her bra-less breasts through her shirt. Kagome's hand came up to brace herself on the ceiling on the van as Inuyasha fucked her even harder, his thighs slapping against her pussy.
 
 
“Oh fuck yeah.” Kagome moaned, reaching down with one hand to pull up the edge of her tank-top, giving Inuyasha's mouth free access to her pink nipples. The silver-haired sex god pulled one into her mouth, suckling it as his hands kneaded her ass.
 
 
“Harder!” Kagome demanded, gripping his head. Inuyasha obeyed, slamming his cock deeper into her as her cunt began to contract around him. Kagome grabbed his hair and pulled his head back to kiss him, shoving her tongue into his mouth as she exploded around his throbbing cock, her juices soaking his manhood. He followed her into nirvana not a second later, his cum erupting into her, filling her as the two fell, sweaty and exhausted, to lie in the back of the van.