InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kouga Doesn't Know ❯ Kagome Says She's Out Shoppin'... ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouga Doesn't Know
 
Chapter 2
 
She's Says She's Out Shopping…
 
Kagome says she's out shoppin',
 
But she's under me and I'm not stoppin'.
 
`Cause Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
So don't tell Kouga!
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-ow!
 
“We're out of milk and Coke.” Kagome said, looking in the fridge. As she spoke, she quickly moved the last bag of milk into the vegetable crisper. Kouga would never look there, hell, Kagome would be surprised if he even knew their fridge had a vegetable crisper.
 
 
“Oh yeah, I drank the last of it yesterday, sorry.” Kouga grunted from the couch, looking over the top of the fridge door. “You want me to head out and get s'more?” A flash of inspiration came to Kagome's eyes.
 
 
“No, I'll head out.” She assured him, heading to the closet by the door. She pulled on her sandals and grabbed her purse.
 
 
“You sure, it's no trouble, I mean, I can help.” Kouga asked. In another life three months ago, Kagome would be touched he wanted to help. But it was too late for them, Kagome had faced the facts. It was just a matter of Kouga realizing it too.
 
 
“I'm okay. Be back in a bit.” Kagome said, walking out the door. She walked down the street, and looked over her shoulder to look for Kouga. Not seeing him, she walked up the walkway to Inuyasha's house and knocked on the door. A moment later, Inuyasha answered.
 
 
“What's up?” He asked, moving aside to let her in. Kagome dropped her purse on the sofa as Inuyasha closed the door.
 
 
“You have a bag of milk and a bottle of Coke I can get from you?” She asked.
 
 
“Yeah, I think so, why?” He asked. Kagome walked into the dining room and ran a slender finger along the edge of the wood.
 
 
“I'm all out, so I told Kouga I'd go out shopping.” She said, smiling. Her smile grew as she felt Inuyasha's arms slide around her waist.
 
 
“So you probably won't be back for at least an hour.” He whispered, licking her neck as one of his hands dropped below her plaid skirt.
 
 
“Mm-hm.” Kagome agreed, grabbing his wrist and guiding it up her thigh.
 
 
“Expecting this?” Inuyasha asked, noticing an obvious lack of panties.
 
 
“Was gonna come over sometime today, just needed an excuse.” Kagome replied,
her eyes sliding shut as Inuyasha's hand stroked over her heated core. She reached her other hand over her shoulder to clutch his face as he dipped a finger into her core, stroking her clit. Suddenly, he spun her around, his hands grabbing her tight ass to lift her up onto the table. Kagome instinctively lay back as Inuyasha tossed her skirt up to lap at her slit.
 
 
Inuyasha's tongue invaded her pussy, licking her walls as his hands lifted her legs over his shoulders. Kagome mewled softly as he ate her, devouring her entirely. She brought to hands up to shakily unbutton her blouse, letting it fall beneath her as she cupped her breasts through her bra, her head thrashing back and forth on the table.
 
 
“Fuck that's good!” She screamed, arching her back as she tweaked her nipples. Inuyasha's hands came up to assist his mouth, one fingering her clit as the other shoved two fingers into her cunt to work in time with his hot tongue. He pumped his fingers in and out of her as his tongue lashed her, digging deeper into her, licking every inch of her pussy.
 
 
“Go-gonna….cuuuuuum!” Kagome moaned, bucking against his mouth. Inuyasha's response was to jam a third finger into her, rubbing her clit in fevered circles as he continued to eat her. Just before she came, Inuyasha suddenly pulled away. Kagome's head snapped up, her face a mix of fury and lust. “What the hell?” she shrieked. Inuyasha's response was to unzip his pants and push them and his underwear down to his ankles before lifting her legs over his shoulders again and slamming his cock into her.
 
 
Kagome began to scream with every hard thrust into her throbbing pussy as Inuyasha fucked her hard. Had her back been on the table as opposed to arching into the air, it would have bruised from rubbing back and forth on the wood. Inuyasha's hand came forward to push her bra up, freeing her breasts to his hands. He groped and cupped them as he crushed her pelvis beneath his thrusts, pushing her pussy up into her throat with every hard buck.
 
 
“Fuck me hard.” Kagome begged, grabbing his own hands over hers. Sweat began to pour over Inuyasha's face as he slammed his cock deeper into her hot pussy. He leaned over her, grabbing her neck to pull her up for a sweet kiss as his shaft exploded inside her, coating her with his seed as she contracted and pulsed around him. Inuyasha collapsed against her, panting heavily as they struggled for breath.
 
 
“God you're incredible.” Kagome said, licking his lips before sliding her tongue into his mouth.
 
 
“So they tell me.” Inuyasha replied, rubbing her breasts.
 
 
“How much time is left?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha looked up at the clock behind them.
 
 
“About 50 minutes, which should be just enough time for me to fuck you halfway to Thursday.” He said slyly, grinning at her.
 
 
“Screw that, I want all the way to Friday.” Kagome shot back, slapping his ass playfully. Inuyasha shrugged as he felt his cock begin to grow once again, even as he remained in her cunt.
 
 
“I'll see what I can do.” He grunted, pulling out to slam back in, grinning at Kagome's squeal of delight. Oh yeah, if she wanted to get fucked, he was gonna fuck her until she limped.
 
 
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
“I'm home.” Kagome called, slamming the door. Kouga sat up and looked over the back of the couch as she headed into the kitchen.
 
 
“That's a different kind o' milk.” He said. Kagome looked at the color of the bag and cursed under her breath. She forgot, Kouga liked 2 percent, Inuyasha drank homogenized.
 
 
“They were out.” She said, continuing into the kitchen.
 
 
“You okay? You're limping.” Kouga noted. Kagome remembered the intense fucking Inuyasha had given her. Not ten minutes ago, she had been sprawled out on his dining room table, helpless as he fucked her senseless. God bless that man's stamina. He had fucked her at least three times, Kagome wasn't entirely sure. She was fairly sure she had passed out from pleasure and exhaustion part-way through the ordeal.
 
 
“Yeah, I'm fine.” Kagome assured him. She smiled as she remembered the amazing sensation of Inuyasha's cock slamming into her over and over. “I've honestly never felt better.”