InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kouga Doesn't Know ❯ Can’t Believe He’s So Trustin’... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouga Doesn't Know
 
Chapter 3
 
Can't Believe He's So Trustin'
 
 
I can't believe he's so trustin',
 
 
While I'm right behind you thrustin'…
 
 
“Movie time, it's movie time!” Kouga sang, salting his bowl of popcorn. Kagome reached into the fridge for their drinks, rolling her eyes. As a sort of bonding thing, she had suggested every other Wednesday be movie night where they would curl up on the couch for a night of film. Of course, that was before she has started screwing Inuyasha, so now the idea was rather unappealing.
 
“I hope you don't mind, but I invited Inuyasha over for the night.” Kouga said, walking into the next room. Kagome's eyes widened. Her boyfriend, and his best friend who she happened to be fucking at least twice a week now, in the same room. This could not be a good thing.
 
“Sounds good. What movie are we watching?” Kagome asked.
 
“Inuyasha said he would choose.” Kouga replied. The front door thudded, and Kouga walked to it and opened it. “Hey Yash, what's up?” Kouga slapped his neighbor a high-five.
 
“What's up Kouga?” Inuyasha replied.
 
“Kaggy's making the nachos and I've already got the popcorn.” Kouga replied. Inuyasha nodded and tossed a wave at Kagome. “So what movie did you bring over?” Kouga asked, gesturing to the DVD case in Inuyasha's hand.
 
“Tonight, my friends, we shall travel back the 17th century with Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightly, and of course, the one and only Johnny Depp.” Inuyasha announced. Kagome squealed.
 
“Oh my god, you got Pirates, I love that movie!” She laughed. Kouga rolled his eyes.
 
“I can't believe two like that crap.” He muttered. “But if my Kaggy wants homosexual pirates, she'll get them. Pop it in fast so we can get this over with.”
 
“Sure, I'll help Kagome with the drinks.” Inuyasha said, tossing Kouga the DVD case and ducking into the fridge with Kagome.
 
“So you really like Pirates?” Kagome whispered. Inuyasha shrugged and fished a bottle of rum from the fridge.
 
“It's okay, but I'm a Bond lover myself.” He said. “I had another reason for bringing it. Kouga thinks its boring.”
 
“What's that have to do with anything?” Kagome asked, walking into the other room and slipping under the blanket on the couch. Kouga sat beside her in his usual chair.
 
“Kouga, a little rum for the Coke?” Inuyasha called.
 
“Sure.” Kouga replied. Inuyasha nodded and whistled as he empties about half of what was in the bottle into Kouga's glass. That done, he took Kouga his drink and went back to get something for him and Kagome. Kouga had just started the film when he sat down on the other end of the couch.
 
Will has just barely rescued Jack from jail before Kouga's head had slumped against the wing of his chair, snoring loudly. Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
“Yeesh, someone couldn't hold his liquor tonight.” She muttered.
 
“The fact there was about half the bottle in his drink might have something to do with it too.” Inuyasha admitted with a little smile. “Now we know why the rum's always gone.”
 
“Why did you get him drunk?” Kagome asked, staring at Kouga. Inuyasha's reply was to grab her shoulders and pulled her back against him to lie atop him.
 
“So we can enjoy the movie in peace.” He explained. He slipped his hands under Kagome's blanket to caress her stomach as she looked up at him.
 
“What if he wakes up?” she asked. Inuyasha snorted.
 
“Trust me, he'll be out for at least half an hour. Besides, if he asks you got cold. Now shut up, the good guys just screwed over the hard ass.” He pointed to the screen where the Commodore had just gotten the royal screwjob as Jack stole his ship. As Kagome watched as Jack and Will had it out aboard the Interceptor, she noticed Inuyasha's left hand begin to drift down under the waistband of her track pants as his other hand slid up under her shirt.
 
“What are you doing?” She hissed. Inuyasha licked the back of her neck and grinned, his hand slipping into her panties.
 
“Shhhhh.” He replied, nodding at Kouga. “Do you want him to wake up? If he wakes up I'd have to stop. Do you want that?” Inuyasha's fingers began to rub her clit, and Kagome let out a sigh. “Didn't think so.” Inuyasha smirked. The hand under her shirt felt around her bra, dragging a finger around her lace-covered nipples. “I know this pattern, it's the red one.” Inuyasha teased. “This one clips in the front, right?” He felt around between her breasts and kissed her neck. “Good.” Kagome's eyes closed in response.
 
Inuyasha shifted their position slightly so that they lay next to each other on the couch, Kouga still asleep a few feet away. He unhooked her bra and pushed it aside, freeing her under the cover of her shirt to his palm. He slowly traced the undersides with the gentlest of caresses, getting a low moan from her. Meanwhile the hand down her pants slipped a finger inside her, probing her carefully as his thumb rubbed her clit into a nub. Inuyasha also pushed her back against him, letting her feel the swell of his cock through his jeans against the back of her cotton-clad ass.
 
“You like it when I finger your pussy?” Inuyasha asked, adding a second finger to the task. Kagome whimpered and nodded as his fingers began to tweak her nipples, flicking and massaging them into erection. His palm pressed up against the soft, short hair of her cunt as he gyrated against her backside. “But it's not as good as my cock, is it?” Inuyasha persisted, jamming his fingers in and out of her.
 
“No.” Kagome gasped. Inuyasha kissed the back of her neck before slathering it with his tongue.
 
“You know, it's too bad Kouga's here.” He whispered in her ear, catching the lobe between his lips. “Because if he weren't, I'd be fucking your brains out on the carpet right now.” Kagome groaned as his dirty talk, his hard cock nudging her. “You'd like, wouldn't you? My cock slamming into your pussy.” Inuyasha fingered her even faster as he roughly molded her breasts with his hand. “But for now you'll have to settle for a finger-fuck. With your boyfriend a few feet away.” Kagome's eyes popped open as Kouga let out a murmur. He couldn't possibly wake up now, dear God, there was no way.
 
“What would he say, if he knew I was fucking you?” Inuyasha asked, pulling his hand out from her shirt. He let the zipper of his jeans down, his cock spring forth to lean up against her pants and the panties within. He eased them down the slightest bit, just halfway down her thighs. “What would he say if I fucked you on his couch, right here, right now?” He pressed his cock into her slit, the head barely entering her as he continued to finger her. He brought Kagome closer to his chest as he entered her fully, giving slow, small thrusts as his finger rubbed her clit.
 
“I want you to remember this moment, Kagome.” Inuyasha ordered, kissing her shoulder. “Because this is you, and me, and Kouga. He's asleep just a few feet away. I could almost kick him. And you're letting me fuck you.” Inuyasha continued to thrust into her as an unknown sensation compelled him to bite her neck, nearly drawing blood as his teeth clamping down on her flesh. Kagome mewled in response.
 
“I want you to do something Kagome.” Inuyasha said, lifting his mouth. “And you're going to do it, okay?” Caught up in lust, Kagome was helpless to anything but nod. Inuyasha's stray hand came up to clamp on her mouth. “Open your eyes.” Kagome listened, and silver and gold met in a fury of sparks. “Cum for me, all over my cock.” Inuyasha grunted. The pace of his thrusts and rubs increased, and Kagome found herself locked into his heated molten gaze as he bit down on her neck once more. The hand on her mouth tightened and her back snapped forward, her pussy rippling and flooding her innards with juices as Inuyasha spewed his seed inside her with the force of a hurricane, shooting his load so far into her Kagome almost swore she could taste him.
 
The two just lay there as Inuyasha extracted himself a few seconds later, pulling her panties up with her pants before clipping her bra back together. Kagome shakily moved back to her side of the couch, her hand slumping against the side of Kouga's chair.
 
“Wha, what happened?' Kouga mumbled, sitting up with a start. Kagome's eyes widened as she stared at Inuyasha in horror. He just sat there, pretending to watch the movie, pants already buttoned up.
 
“They just found out about Jack being stranded.” Inuyasha told him. Kouga nodded and yawned, getting up.
 
“I'm gonna use the can, whatever the hell you fed me Yash is going right through me.” Kagome waited until she heard the bathroom door close before letting out a breath.
 
“Dear god.” She gasped. “That was close.”
 
“Yeah. By the way.” Inuyasha kissed her cheek and tapped the area on her neck where he had bitten her. “That's gonna need some makeup.” Kagome pouted.
 
“Horny jackass.”
 
“Kinky bitch.”
 
“I'm your kinky bitch you know.”
 
“Damn straight.”