InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kouga Doesn't Know ❯ It’s A Three-Way Call... ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouga Doesn't Know
 
Okay, a bit of creative freedom with this verse, but stay with me here.
 
Chapter 4
 
It's A Three-Way Call…
 
Kagome's got him on the phone,
 
And she's tryin' not to moan.
 
It's a three-way call and he knows nothin',
 
Nothin'!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
So don't tell Kouga,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-ow!
 
So don't tell Kouga!
 
We'll put on a show,
 
Everyone'll go, Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-ow!
 
Kagome looked over the new poster design for Coke's new favor and shook her head, crumpling the picture up and tossing it over her shoulder.
 
“Kagome.” Kagome's secretary Kikyo buzzed her on her intercom. Kagome and Kikyo were good friends, although it was a bit of an awkward friendship. Kikyo was an out of the closet lesbian, and it had spread around the office that she wanted Kagome. She had accepted that Kagome was straight, but Kagome still felt weird around her. “Your…who are you again…right, your boyfriend is here.” Kagome rolled her eyes. What the hell was Kouga doing here? “By the way, when did you dump Kouga and start dating Adonis?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Huh?” Kagome replied, confused. Her office door swung open.
 
“Hey babe, what's up?” Inuyasha grinned. “You like Subway? Veggie's okay I hope.”
 
“What are you doing here?” Kagome asked, still confused by his visit although not entirely displeased.
 
“What, I can't stop over to bring you lunch?” Inuyasha replied, closing her door behind him before walking to her desk and dropping the baggie with her lunch on it.
 
“You don't just bring people lunch, what's up?” She asked. Inuyasha sighed and walked to her side of the desk, sitting down on the edge.
 
“I got a problem.” He admitted. “I woke up this morning and saw that you would already be at work. And I thought to myself `God, I haven't fucked Kagome in nearly a day'. So here I am.” Kagome smiled and slid her chair back, knowingly putting her feet up as her grey miniskirt hiked up to reveal her thighs.
 
“Well that is a problem.” She teased. “What on earth could I do to help?”
 
“Sit back and enjoy.” Inuyasha replied, ducking down to kiss her. Kagome opened her mouth to accept him, tangling her tongue around his as he slipped his hands to her miniskirt and unzipped them inseam, tossing it onto the floor. Just then, Kagome's phone rang.
 
“Crap.” Kagome groaned.
 
“Answer it.” Inuyasha ordered, catching the band of her panties in his teeth.
 
“Are you insane?” Kagome snapped. Inuyasha shrugged.
 
“Either answer it, or I'm leaving.” He replied. Kagome stared at him for a few moments before picking up the phone receiver.
 
“Hello?” She said as Inuyasha pulled her panties down her long, slim legs.
 
“Hey baby, it's me.” Kouga said. Kagome's eyes widened. Oh shit.
 
“K-Kouga, hi.” She said, giving Inuyasha a pointed look. He replied with a shrug and slipped underneath her desk, grabbing her knees and pulled her forward to bury his face in her pussy. Kagome's back arched, and she would have dropped the receiver if the knowledge of Kouga being on the other line hadn't kept her grounded to reality.
 
“Hey, got some great news, really, you're gonna love this.” Kouga said.
 
“What news?” Kagome asked as Inuyasha began to finger her in time with his tongue.
 
“Can't tell ya on the phone, it's too big. Sign of out of work for tomorrow, I got us a cabin up in the mountains. I'm inviting Inuyasha, my cousin, and of course you. This is huge, you won't believe it.”
 
“Good news then, huh?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha continued tongue her insides as he rubbed her clit with his thumbs, gnawing at her relentlessly.
 
“Yeah. Anyway, I gotta go, see ya.”
 
“Bye.” Kagome hung up as she spread her legs wider. Inuyasha's free hand squeezed her thigh as he lapped at her pussy. “God, just like that, right there…” She moaned, clutching his hair.
 
“Kagome, you got a fax.” Kikyo opened the door to Kagome's office as she realized in horror the door had been open this whole time. She bit her lip and quivered as Kikyo walked to her desk, flipping open a folder. “Tsubaki from costs called, the Coke contract is a go if we can get them to agree to a slogan at least. I told them you'd call to set up a meeting. They know cola isn't the easiest thing to advertise, so they'll give us extra time for the commercials.”
 
“Uh-huh.” Kagome gasped, clenching her brows. Kikyo dropped the folder on her desk and give her an odd look.
 
“You okay?” she asked. “And where did that guy with the silver hair go?”
“He's in the bathroom…and I just…just got a headache.” Kagome replied, shifting in her seat. Inuyasha's hands had slipped under her ass to pull her closer to his face.
 
“You had aspirin I thought. Yeah, I know because I sneaked one yesterday.” Kikyo protested. Kagome froze as Kikyo began to walk around her desk. Oh no. “I think it's the top drawer on the YAH!” Kikyo jumped back as she got a good view of Inuyasha between Kagome's legs. Inuyasha raised his head and licked his lips.
 
“Something wrong?” He asked, giving Kikyo a blank look. Kikyo pressed a hand to her breast and shook her head.
 
“No, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'll…” Kikyo closed her eyes and stepped towards the door.
 
“Hey if you wanna watch I'm down with it. Hell, join in if you want.” Inuyasha replied. Kagome and Kikyo both gave him looks of disbelief.
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome cried. Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
 
“Oh please, you've been to college, you can't tell me you haven't fucked a girl before. Every girl at least gives them the tongue, even guys know that.” As he spoke, Inuyasha's eyes drifted over to Kikyo. She wasn't quite as sexy as Kagome, but she was just as good. Too bad she was gay, or so Kagome claimed. And on that note, was he hallucinating, or was the hand she had pressed to her breast beginning to squeeze?
 
“I have most certainly never frenched another woman!” Kagome protested.
 
“You have now!” Inuyasha laughed. Kagome opened her mouth to reply when Kikyo spun her head around and slid her tongue into Kagome's mouth as her lips covered hers. Kagome's eyes went wide while Kikyo's closed, her tongue slowly stroking Kagome's. Kikyo's kiss was different from Inuyasha's, or any of the men she had dated for that matter. He lips were softer, and her probing more gentle. If it was Kikyo herself or just the way other woman felt Kagome wasn't sure, but either way, she liked it.
 
“Relax, she's not asking you to marry her. She just wants a bit of what I get nearly every day. I don't mind sharing, so what's the big deal.” Inuyasha said, returning to her pussy. Kagome's hesitation began to melt as Kikyo raised a hand to cup her cheek. She mentally shrugged and slid her tongue into Kikyo's mouth, smiling slightly as the woman gasped but quickly returned the gesture. Kagome's hands came up to unbutton Kikyo's blouse. The fabric parted to reveal a white cotton bra, and Kikyo shrugged her shoulders to slide her blouse to the ground.
 
“She gives good tongue huh?” Inuyasha chuckled, lapping at Kagome's clit. Both of them moaned in response, although Kagome wasn't really sure which one of them he was talking to. Kikyo reached behind her to unclip her bra and let it fall to the floor with her blouse. Inuyasha eyed her breasts and smiled. If Kagome was gonna be introduced to lesbian sex, Kikyo was certainly the woman to do it with. Her breasts were slightly larger than Kagome's, but had darker brown nipples and weren't quite as round.
 
Kagome stoked Kikyo's hips for a moment before reaching up to cup the undersides of her breasts. Kikyo groaned and knelt down further, slipping her hands down the top of Kagome's shirt and running her fingers along the round tops of her breasts before pushing her bra down a bit to finger her nipples. Kagome was beginning to understand how some women could become lesbians. Apparently feminine instinct was telling Kikyo what Kagome liked and how. The way she was touching her wasn't the same as Inuyasha's rough, insistent hands, but were soft and gentle. Both were wonderfully arousing, but Kikyo's in a different way. It was amazing.
 
“Hold on.” Inuyasha grunted, pushing Kagome's chair back and forcing her and Kikyo to break their kiss doing so. He pulled Kagome to him and nodded as Kikyo. “Sit down.” He instructed. Kikyo did so and sat back in Kagome's chair as the woman herself was spun around and pushed down to rest her hands on the arms. Inuyasha dropped his pants to the ground and swiftly entered her from behind.
 
Kikyo lifted her head up to kiss Kagome again, her hands molding and shaping Kagome's breasts through the material of her blouse. Kagome kept one hand on the chair to hold herself up as she ducked her under hand down to and under Kikyo's skirt. Kikyo's breath hitched, but she lowered her own hand to get under the waist of her skirt and push her panties aside. Kagome dipped a finger into her, using all the knowledge she had from masturbating to give Kikyo the game pleasure. She must have been doing it right because Kikyo groaned into her mouth and moved her tongue to stroke the edges of her teeth.
 
Kagome in kind was in heaven. Kikyo's hand were fondling her breasts, moving them in circles and pushing them up into her torso while Inuyasha pumped her hard and fast from behind, his hands on her hips to give more power to his thrusts. She felt Kikyo's hand in her skirt move to join Kagome in the task of fingering her pussy, the two appendages pressing against each other in the task of pleasure as their tongues followed suit.
 
“Time to come girls.” Inuyasha grunted, slamming into Kagome. Kagome felt her walls begin to clench and fingered Kikyo faster, thumbing her clit and licking the insides of her cheeks. Finally, Kikyo's mouth parted from Kagome's, her back arching as she came on Kagome's hand. With her mouth free, Kagome let out a scream, Inuyasha's cock exploding in her to mix with her own orgasm.
 
Inuyasha fell back to lean against Kagome's desk, pulling his lover with him as the three panted heavily. Kagome's eyes looked down at her half-nude secretary as Kikyo met her gaze with a smile.
 
“You're a lucky man.” She gasped.
 
“Got that right.” Inuyasha chuckled, bringing Kagome's head around for a kiss. “I don't suppose you plan on turning bi anytime soon?” Kagome pulled away and slapped his arm. “Hey, you got to fuck her, how come I don't?” Inuyasha protested.
 
“Nah, I tried straight once.” Kikyo shrugged. “Had a bad experience. I've heard of second base on the first date, but he went for the grand slam. But hey, if you're offering I'll give it a shot.” She grinned.
 
“I don't think so.” Kagome scolded, giving Inuyasha a playful glare. “Either way Kikyo, you'll make someone, man or woman, very happy someday. Trust me.” Kagome said.
 
“Thanks.” Kikyo replied.
 
“Yo, I'm technically on the clock here, so I have to get back to the shop before my lunch break ends.” Inuyasha said, pulling up his pants. He gave Kagome one last sweet kiss. “See ya tonight?” He asked.
 
“Keep the back door unlocked, I'll be over when he's asleep.” She said. Inuyasha nodded and headed out of her office.
 
“What was that about?” Kikyo asked, collecting her bra and putting it back on. Kagome sighed.
 
“Keep it quiet, but he's not actually my boyfriend. I'm just seeing him on the side while I pretend to date Kouga.”
 
“Ah, he's a fucktoy.” Kikyo nodded in understanding. “Don't blame you, hell, I'm gay and I almost wanna screw him. Too bad he's with you.”
 
“Tell me about. He's amazing.” Kagome sighed, pulling up her skirt as Kikyo buttoned her blouse.
 
“So, is he just a good screw or is he…?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Well maybe. I like him, that's for sure. Beats the hell out of coming home to a drunk every night.” Kagome said. “But he's a playboy, so who knows?” Kikyo nodded and stood up.
 
“Well if it doesn't work out, I'm available.” She teased. Kagome giggled and kissed her, slipping her tongue to her lips.
 
“What does me dating have to do with anything?” She replied. At Kikyo's confused look, she continued. “He said himself he didn't mind sharing. Just know I don't love you, okay? It won't work out, it would just be for sex.”
 
“Whoever said I loved you? Those rumors were just a load of shit, I don't love you. You're my boss, it would be weird.” Kikyo laughed. “I just wanted to see if you were a good fuck.”
 
“And was I?” Kagome asked. Kikyo licked her lips.
 
“Aphrodite herself couldn't have fingered me better.” She confirmed. “Anyway, I'm gonna get back to the desk before the jackasses on the third floor swipe my stapler again.” Kikyo kissed Kagome once more and walked to the office door. “See ya later.” She called with a wink, closing the door. Kagome waved and collapsed into her chair with a happy grin.
 
“Damn…” She whispered, tilting her head back.