InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kouga Doesn't Know ❯ His Birthday ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouga Doesn't Know
 
Chapter 7
 
His Birthday
 
I did her on his birthday…
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
So don't tell Kouga,
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-o-ow!
 
“So is this the birthday stripper?” Miroku Houshi grinned, throwing an arm around Kagome's shoulders.
 
“Back it off Miroku, you know better.” Kouga warned. Kagome sighed and scanned the crowd in Kouga's backyard that had gathered for her fiancé's birthday. In the three weeks since returning from the mountains, she had spoken to Inuyasha, not a word. And now it was Kouga's birthday. His mother was over and already talking to them about the wedding plans. Kagome really, didn't want to marry Kouga. Their relationship had crossed the line of no return somewhere around when Kouga has passed out on the couch while Inuyasha was busy eating her pussy out next door. Well, the first time that had happened, to be exact.
 
The problem was that it was pretty much her best option. Much like she had accepted she didn't love Kouga the way he loved her, she had figured out that Inuyasha was pretty much against the idea of commitment. Really, if the man she wanted didn't want her, what was a woman supposed to do? Be with a guy who didn't want to be with her, or be with a guy you don't like but loves you. It wasn't a good situation, but Kagome was trying to make the best of it. She was pretty sure what she and Kouga might have one day would never compare to what she felt for Inuyasha, but at least there would be something.
 
“You seen Yash anywhere?” Miroku asked Kouga, popping the cap off a bear. Kagome perked up slightly. The avoidance was more his part than hers, although she had done it too. It was obvious what they once had was over now. Kagome was going to miss him, but pining for him wouldn't help the situation. She figured she would just move on and be happy with Kouga.
 
“Check by the bar.” Kouga advised, jerking his thumb to an up-turned sofa that was being used as a counter. Miroku headed in that direction, but Kagome didn't watch him leave and focused on the embers of Kouga's barbeque.
 
“Lousy stupid…prissy bitch.” Inuyasha grumbled, finishing his beer.
 
“Beer and cursing…if I didn't know any better I'd think you were having a good day.” Miroku chuckled, sitting beside him on a crate that was being used for a stool.
 
“Fuck off.” Inuyasha growled. “I hate the bitch, that's all. Damn Kagome.”
 
“What did she do?” Miroku asked, confused.
 
“None of your shit Miroku. She just doesn't talk to me anymore.” Inuyasha snorted. He stood up and slipped through the crowd. “I'm gonna shower and lay down, tell Kouga I don't want anyone over there bugging me.” He said over his shoulder. Miroku waited for a moment and shrugged, walking over to Kouga and Kagome to the barbeque.
 
“Kouga, another burger, I'm hungry.” He said, patting Kouga on the shoulder.
 
“Sure thing, watch the cook for a minute.” Kouga replied, handing Miroku the flipper and heading inside. Miroku smiled in his direction for a moment.
 
“Oh, Kagome, Kouga's storing the beer at Inuyasha's house, can you grab a couple cases for the bar?” Miroku asked her.
 
“Inuyasha's house? Are you sure?” Kagome replied, not all the eager to confront her ex-lover.
 
“Yeah, he's at the bar, don't worry.” Miroku assured her. Kagome shrugged and headed out into the crowd. Miroku whistled as his girlfriend Sango Taijiya came up beside him, sipping a can of Mountain Dew as she watched Kagome opened the door to Inuyasha's house.
 
“Tell her?” She asked.
 
“Tell her what?” Miroku replied.
 
“That you've known about her and Yash?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“But you set them up to make up?”
 
“Yup.”
 
“Okay.” Sango held out a hand and grinned as Miroku slapped her a high-five.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
“What was Miroku talking about?” Kagome grumbled, looking through Inuyasha's fridge. “There's only a few cans, there's no cases.” She rolled her eyes and closed the door to the fridge before turning to leave. “AH!” Kagome jumped back as Inuyasha walked into the living room with a towel around his waist. “What are you doing here?” Kagome shrieked.
 
“I live here, heard someone come in and came to check it out!” Inuyasha shot back. “What are you doing here?”
 
“I'm getting beer.”
 
“I'm getting a shower.” The two glared at each other for a moment. “What crawled up your ass?” Inuyasha roared, grateful the music at Kouga's would block them out.
 
“What the hell do you mean?”
 
“Three weeks and nothing? What, am I not good enough for you anymore?” Inuyasha demanded.
 
“What, you thought we were just gonna keep fucking behind Kouga's back? I'm engaged now, Inuyasha.” Kagome yelled.
 
“So why the hell did you get engaged in the first place, you told me the relationship was going nowhere!” Inuyasha asked.
 
Our relation is going nowhere. We want different things Inuyasha, I want commitment, you want a good fuck and nothing more.” Kagome explained.
 
“Where the hell is this coming from?” Inuyasha cried. “Ever since we got back from the cabin you've been…” He trailed off. “Oh what, so just because I don't like kids I'm nothing to you.”
 
“I want kids, Inuyasha, and a husband, a family some day. How am I supposed to keep seeing you when I know you can't give me what I want?”
 
“When did I ever say I didn't want kids, huh? I just don't see why everyone loves them. That just means I won't be winning father of the year someday, alright?” Inuyasha roared, catching Kagome off-guard. “Why is it every bitch out there wants their man to be perfect and starts PMSing when they realize he isn't? Excuse me, because my life goals aren't the same as yours, but you've known that ever since we met, as I recall, so why the big shit now, what's changed?”
 
“We changed.” Kagome whispered, flopping back into on the chairs at the kitchen table. “You're not just some fucktoy I call up for a screw when I'm stressed. Damn, Inuyasha, don't you see that by now? I've told you things Kouga would never know, I feel closer to you than I've ever felt with Kouga. Can't you feel it by now?”
 
“So that's it? You love me or whatever shit it is, and you can't see me because of some half-baked theory that I don't love you just because I'm not all smiles and sunshine over the idea of a family?” Inuyasha snorted, crossing his arms. “Get your damn facts straights Kagome.” Kagome stared at him.
 
“You love me?” She asked.
 
“I don't know, damn it!” Inuyasha huffed. “I like you, I know that. Fuck, why do you think I haven't pushed you to the curb yet?”
 
“So do you love me or not, I want to know.” Kagome demanded.
 
“Like hell if I now myself, alright. You know me, I don't go for the touchy feely shit, I can't describe how I feel, I don't do that thing.” Inuyasha protested. Kagome stood up and walked over to him.
 
“Then show me?” She ordered. Inuyasha gave her a look. “You can't describe it, fine, deal with that on your own. But you can at least show me.”
 
“What fucked up shit are you babbling, you stupid.” Inuyasha was cut off as Kagome pulled his head to hers, slamming his lips against her own and shoving her tongue into his mouth. Inuyasha groaned, but met her with equal fervor, grabbing her waist and pulling her flush against him as he stroked her lips. Kagome pulled away and looked up at him.
 
“You…do…” she whispered.
 
“I do?” Inuyasha asked skeptically. “You can tell I love you from one kiss?”
 
“Let's be sure then.” Kagome breathed, kissing him again. Inuyasha tangled his tongue around hers, his hand roughly tracing her perfect curves up and down. His hands clutched her tight ass and lifted her up over his shoulder. Kagome gasped as Inuyasha began to carry her through the house.
 
“Where are we going?” Kagome asked.
 
“You told me you wanted to fuck on a bed, so, I'm gonna fuck you on a bed.” Inuyasha grinned, kicking open the door to his bedroom and dumping Kagome on the bed, her head hitting the pillows.
 
“But Kouga.” Inuyasha tore open her blouse, scattering the buttons across the room.
 
“Do you really even care anymore?” He asked, unclipping her bra and tossing it behind him. “Fuck him, if he walks in and sees us, too bad for him.” Inuyasha began attacking her breasts, kissing every inch of bare skin even as his hands pulled down her jeans and panties. He lathered her nipples with his tongue before kissing his way down her stomach.
 
“You've…never done this before.” Kagome panted.
 
“Like you said, things change.” Inuyasha grinned, pulling her jeans off her ankles and licking his lips. “Before I wanted to make you cum. Now…I'm gonna make you scream.” And with that, Inuyasha dove his head done and attacked her pussy, gnawing her lips with his teeth and slipping his tongue inside her. Kagome's hands slapped the bed as her back arched.
 
“That's right, let go.” Inuyasha coxed, kissing her and diving his tongue back in for another taste. Kagome's thighs curled up to wrap around his neck, trapping his head between her legs. Inuyasha's hands trailed up her hips to kneed her breasts, pushing them upwards. Kagome moaned aloud as she clutched his hair, fisting it as he ate her.
 
“You taste so good.” Inuyasha mumbled, licking her, his hands coming down to assist in his task. One ran down her pubic hair to rub her clit while the other dove inside her pussy to finger her, two, then three. Kagome's head whipped back and forth, sending streams of jet hair across Inuyasha's bed, her hair soaked from sweat. “Here, taste.” Inuyasha commanded, bringing up the hand that had been in her pussy. Kagome tilted her head as far as she could and wrapped her tongue around his fingers, tasting her juices loyally. Inuyasha smirked pulled his hand away to push her back down.
 
“Okay, fuck the cunt eating.” He growled, peeling her legs away from his head. He flipped her over and kissed her ass as he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto her hands and knees. “Do you love me?” He asked, leaning down to kiss her on hr cuntlips.
 
“Ugh…yes….” Kagome gasped, pushing her hips back into his mouth.
 
“You gonna scream for me?” Inuyasha continued, unwrapping his towel and dropped it behind him.
 
“Yes!”
 
“Gonna break up with Kouga?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Anything!” Kagome cried, some part of her actually understanding in her haze of lust, but still not caring.
 
“Fucking your boyfriend's best friend on his birthday?” Inuyasha chuckled, positioning himself. “You really are a bitch now, aren't you? My bitch.”
 
“Please…fuck your bitch.” Kagome begged. Inuyasha let out a growl, something snapping at her admission. She was his, all his. He let out a roar as he slammed his cock into her hot cunt, fucking with everything he could muster. Kagome fell forward, her arms failing her as he crushed her with the force of a demon.
 
“Damn right you're my bitch.” Inuyasha growled, thrusting into her. Kagome struggled to get up, mewling with every hard slam into her pussy. “And I fuck my bitches good.” Inuyasha bent over to cup her bouncing breasts, tweaking her nipples and feeling them fill his palms. “Is my bitch enjoying her fuck?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Ugh, yes!” Kagome yelled, tossing her head back. Inuyasha's cock hit her even deeper, nearly ripping her apart at the seams. Her pussy began to contract around him as his swollen cockhead pulsed.
 
“Are you gonna scream for me bitch?” Inuyasha demanded, grabbing her hips for more power to his fucking, thrusting into her harder and faster, his cock violating her hot cunt. “You gonna scream my name when you cum?”
 
“YES!” Kagome shrieked.
 
“Let everyone know who's bitch you are.” Inuyasha commanded. “You're gonna cum, you're gonna scream my name, and if anyone hears then fuck `em. You're mine now, and to hell with any shits who don't like it.”
 
“I'm yours!” Kagome agreed. “Your bitch, yours.” Finally, Inuyasha gave her one last hard thrust into her hot, wet, tight pussy, and she catapulted, covering his cock with her juices. “INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” She wailed, her head snapping back as she screamed his name to the heavens. Inuyasha followed suit, letting loose a roar of satisfaction as his cum spewed into her cunt, filling her to the brim and dripping down her thighs. Kagome collapsed underneath him as he rolled to lie beside her, both heaving.
 
“That was the best yet.” Kagome gasped after a moment. Inuyasha nodded and weakly sat up, stumbling to the bathroom in a lustful haze. “Where you going?” Kagome asked. “Are you gonna tell Kouga now?”
 
“Nah. I'm just gonna tell him later that you were sick and having a nap.” Inuyasha kissed her and grinned. “I haven't fucked you in three weeks bitch, and I plan to make up for lost time.” Inuyasha picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. The shower had been on all this time, creating a thick mist. Inuyasha slid open the door, bringing Kagome inside and setting her down to kiss her again.
 
“Your turn.” Kagome whispered, dropping to her knees. Inuyasha locked his hands on her head as she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his semi-hard cock, sucking it into her hot mouth. Her hands caressed and massaged his balls, kneading them about her fingertips. Inuyasha moaned through closed lips, his hands gripping her head as she sucked him off.
 
“You suck me so good…” He groaned, moving her head into a faster rhythm. Kagome quickly picked up on it and obeyed, her head rocking back and forth, his cock vanishing down her throat, his head pressing into the back of her mouth. Then she pulled away, standing up give him a playful glare.
 
“Quid pro quo.” She whispered, licking his lips. She turned around and braced her hands on the wall of the shower. Inuyasha came forward and kissed the back of her neck.
 
“No.” He hissed. “Not this time. I've fucked you from behind once today, not again.” Kagome was about to question him when she felt his hands gently pull apart the cheeks of her rounded ass. Her eyes widened as he carefully pushed into her. Inuyasha forced himself to go slowly. This was something they hadn't done until now and her ass was even tighter than her pussy. He didn't want to hurt her, but the water of the shower was helping his fit.
 
“You okay?” He asked. Kagome nodded, her eyes still wide. Inuyasha carefully withdrew and pushed back in. She moaned in response. He repeated the action a little faster, and she mewled.
 
“Harder…it doesn't hurt.” She assured him. Inuyasha grunted and jerked back into her, his lust returning full steam as he began to fuck her ass. It wasn't as different from her cunt as he had thought. He knew it was probably different for her, no doubt. But for him she was still hot and tight, although not as hot and a bit tighter. He kept fucking her, but couldn't help but notice that her moans weren't as frequent or loud. He pulled out and kissed her behind soothingly.
 
“No.” He told her. Kagome looked over her shoulder in confusion. “You moan better when I fuck your pussy.” Inuyasha explained, sliding his shaft back into her. Kagome nodded in understanding, sighing as he began riding her once again. He thrust into her, smiling at every moan, every wince, every mewl. She was his. She was beautiful and sexy as all hell, and she was his and his alone.
 
“Hold on.” Inuyasha ordered, grabbing her wrist and guiding it to the shower rod. He turned slightly as she held herself up until they were in the shower sideways. He leaned back against the wall and lifted up her legs, locking them backwards around his hips. The new position put gravity to work, forcing her backwards into him. His started fucking her again, rubbing her thighs as he pummeled her pussy.
 
“I'm gonna cum!” Kagome cried, tossing her head back. Inuyasha smiled and grabbed her hips, spinning her around with his cock inside her until she was facing him again. Her hands wrapped around his neck, giving her better leverage to ride his cock up and down. Inuyasha kissed her once again as he exploded, his cum mixing with hers. He supported her by clutching her ass as he leaned back against the wall.
 
“You're so beautiful…” Kagome whispered.
 
“You too.” Inuyasha replied. “And as a note, I think I can cum at least one more time.”
 
“Bedroom?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha nodded and opened the shower door to carry his lover back to his room, smiling at her along the way. By the time he was done, she'd be limping for a week.