InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kouga Doesn't Know ❯ Kouga Has to Know ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouga Doesn't Know
 
Here we go, the end at last! For a video, you can go to YouTube and simply keyword search “Scotty doesn't know”.
 
Chapter 8
 
Kouga's Gotta Know
 
Kouga will know,
 
Kouga has to know,
 
Kouga's gotta know,
 
Gonna tell Kouga gonna tell him myself.
 
Kouga has to know,
 
Kouga has to know,
 
Kouga has to, Kouga has to, Kouga has to go.
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't, Kouga doesn't…
 
Kouga Doesn't Know…
 
“I'm gonna tell him now.” Kagome said, twisting the phone cord around her fingers. It had been only two days since Kouga's birthday and she and Inuyasha had all but officially started dating. And every time Kouga smiled at her, every glint of light from the silver ring on her finger reminded her it would hurt them all that much more.
 
“Okay.” Inuyasha said after a moment of silence. “Be strong, and I'll be over in 2 seconds if you need me.” Kagome nodded. She was ready for this, she had spent the entire morning psyching herself up for it. She was perfectly prepared to move her stuff to Inuyasha's house, to move in with him when Kouga kicked her out, and even if she didn't she would anyway. This had gone on too long, and it was going to end now.
 
“Bye.” Kagome said, hanging up. She slowly stood up and stepped out to the living room where Kouga was writing down the score of the football game that was on.
 
“Kouga, I have to talk to you.” Kagome said.
 
“What's up baby?” Kouga asked, looking up at her.
 
“I can't marry you.” Kagome blurted. Kouga's face went white and he turned off the TV. “I'm in love with Inuyasha.” She explained.
 
“What?” Kouga whispered, standing up. “H-how, how, how can you love him?” He stammered.
 
“I've…been seeing him.” Kagome mumbled, hanging her head. Kouga's eyes went wide.
 
“How long?” He asked. Kagome winced.
 
“Four months.” She replied.
 
“Four fucking months?” Kagome's head snapped up as Kouga screamed at her. “You've been fucking my best friend for four months? You accepted my ring, when you were fucking my neighbor? What the hell were you thinking?”
 
“You dragged me to a cabin you had bought after getting your job back and asked me to marry you in front of your sister and nephews, what the hell was I supposed to do?”
 
“Try keeping your damn legs closed!” Kouga roared. “Why the hell did you have to fuck him, what the hell?”
 
“Maybe I just wanted a release from my drunken boyfriend who spent his days sleeping and drinking!” Kagome screamed. “He told me what kind of person you really are Kouga, and I'm glad he did so I can escape before it goes too far.” Kagome tore the ring off her finger and threw it at him. Kouga glared at her and drew his hand back to smack her across the face. Kagome fell to the ground, holding her cheek and whimpering.
 
“You slut, you can't do this to me!” Kouga growled, pulling her back to her feet, clenching her wrists. “I worshipped you, I crawled on my hands and knees for you, what the hell did you do for you?”
 
“He loved me.” Kagome snapped. Kouga grabbed her hair and pulled, slamming his tongue into her mouth when she cried out. He kissed her roughly, pulling back only when she bit down on his tongue.
 
So I don't love you, bitch?” Kouga seethed. “You fucking…: Kouga was cut off as a wooden baseball bat slammed into his cheek. He pitched to the side and flipped over the side of the couch, sending a lamp crashing to the ground in the process.
 
“Don't you touch her, bastard.” Inuyasha growled. Kouga groaned and slowly rolled off the couch for the floor, blood dripping from his mouth for the floor.
 
“You jackass, you took her from me!” Kouga growled.
 
“She was never yours, and if you would pull your head out of your ass you would see that.” Inuyasha shot back. Kouga shakily climbed to his feet, and lunged towards Inuyasha. A quick punch sent him across the coffee table to crumple on the ground, clutching a bloody nose.
 
“Let's go.” Inuyasha growled, putting an arm around Kagome and leading her to the door. “The next time he takes a swing at either of us I might do something I'll regret.” He opened the door for her, and Kagome put on her coat and shoes for the last time.
 
“You…walk out…” Kagome spun around as Kouga put a hand on the wall for support, blood clotting around his lips and nose. “That door…you'll…never see me again…both of you.” He warned. Kagome growled and slammed her foot up into Kouga's balls. Kouga clutched his wounded manhood as Kagome kicked him back to the ground.
 
“Come on Kagome.” Inuyasha said. “It's over.” Kagome nodded and walked out the door. Inuyasha stayed for a moment and stared as a moaning Kouga. “Come near either of us again, and I'll kick your ass. I'll be back for her things tonight, and if you do anything to any of them, I'll kick you as.” Inuyasha threatened. He walked out the door.
 
“Jackass.” Kouga coughed, spitting a clot of blood to the ground. Inuyasha looked at him in pity before shutting the door behind him.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
Inuyasha strummed the last few notes, and the crowd erupted into applause.
 
“Thank you everybody, drink safe and drive with a cab!” Inuyasha called, stepping off the stage. Kagome was ready there for him, shaking her head.
 
“You told me you'd never play that song.” She scolded.
 
“Hey, they liked it, Naraku said it was okay before went on.” Inuyasha replied with a smile and a shrug. “You seem to be the only one with the problem.”
 
“Yeah…well, at least Naraku won't kick us out.” Kagome said, kissing him.
 
“Are you kidding, with a song like that you'll be playing it again.” Naraku called from the bar. Inuyasha nodded and tossed him a thumbs up. Kouga had moved out a few weeks after the blowout. That was a month ago, and they hadn't heard from him since. Kagome had remained friends with Ayame, who admitted that she couldn't blame the woman for being with Inuyasha over Kouga. Overall, their relationship was golden.
 
“So how else do you want to embarrass me tonight?” Kagome teased. Inuyasha thought for a moment.
 
“Well, I'm pretty riled up after that song…hey Naraku, can we use your bathroom for about…10 minutes?” He called. The crowd whooped as Naraku laughed and tossed him the keys.
 
“Here, just don't make a mess.” He warned. Inuyasha nodded and threw Kagome over his shoulder.
 
“No, I am not going to have sex in a bathroom, no!” Kagome protested, pounding on his back.
 
Your track record suggests otherwise!” Miroku called. The bar whooped again as Inuyasha carried Kagome into the back and slammed the door, locking it a moment later.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
That Kagome and me,
 
Do it in my van every Sunday.
 
She tells him she's in church,
 
But she doesn't go,
 
Still she's on her knees,
 
And Kouga doesn't know!
 
Ohhhh, Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-o-w!
 
So don't tell Kouga!
 
Kouga doesn't know, Kouga doesn't know!
 
So don't tell Kouga!
 
Kagome says she's out shoppin',
 
But she's under me and I'm not stoppin'
 
`Cause Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
So don't tell Kouga!
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-ow!
 
Don't tell Kouga!
 
I can't believe he's so trustin',
 
While I'm right behind you thrustin'
 
Kagome's got him on the phone,
 
And she's tryin' not to moan.
 
It's a three-way call and he knows nothin',
 
Nothin'!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
So don't tell Kouga,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-ow!
 
So don't tell Kouga!
 
We'll put on a show,
 
Everyone'll go, Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-ow!
 
The parkin' lot? Why not,
 
It's so cool when you're on top.
 
His front lawn,
 
In the snow.
 
Life's so tough,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
I did her on his birthday…
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
Kouga doesn't know!
 
So don't tell Kouga,
 
Kouga doesn't kno-o-o-o-ow!
 
Kouga will know,
 
Kouga has to know,
 
Kouga's gotta know,
 
Gonna tell Kouga gonna tell him myself.
 
Kouga has to know,
 
Kouga has to know,
 
Kouga has to, Kouga has to, Kouga has to go.
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't know,
 
Kouga doesn't, Kouga doesn't…
 
Kouga Doesn't Know.