InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ kuppo ❯ nine...? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

heh heh, know this is short notice and all but I wana make a fic about after the jewel is complete and naraku is dead so ..........here gose!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

'finally the shikon jewel is finished and I can live a normal life without inuyasha,'kagome thought adding the last part to convince herself she didnt love him anymore.

She was supossed to leave inuyasha's time for good tomarow so she went out that night for a walk. As she walked deeper and deeper into the forest the only souds she heard was ther crunch of rocks and sticks under her feet and the wind blowing the trees about.

she sighed and sat quietly down beside the well and watched the trees blow about, then out of one of the trees poped inuyasha and as he quietly walked over to her and sat down she became confused and a lil shaky.

"w-whats up inuyasha?"she asked realizing how cold out it was.

"nothin," he said looking down at the shikon jewel that dangeled around his neck."i was just wondering what you think i should wish for."

"inuyasha that is none of my concern or busness for all i care you could wish kikyou back to life!"she almost shouted the mumbled were she thought he couldnt hear."but i wish youd be reincarnated in my time."

she sighed tiredly and stood up and tryng not to let herself cry she smiled and said.

"i should go back to the hut im to tired to stay out this late."she said then quietly headed back but inuyasha stoped her and wraped his jacket around her causing her to blush.

"stay outside with me tonight, please?"inuyasha said.

"ok..." she said blushing deep red.

with that he jumped up into the tree and leened back against the trunk pulling her back closer to his chest, and tryed hard to ignore the fact that she was soon gonna be in heat and just get her to goto sleep.

when she finally fell asleep he pulled back her hair and wispered into her ear,"i love you kagome and if you realy want me to be reincarnated in your time ill wish for that."then when he was sure she was sound asleep he bit into the nape of her neck so he could find her in his next life.

they slept sound into the next day and were woken by the sound of little shippou crying cuz he couldnt find kagome.

"k-k-k-kagome! please dont be gone yet!"shippou shouted.

"im up here shippou!"kagome said pulling away from inuyasha only to be pulled back.

kagome was bright red by the time shippou came up and grabed her into a huge bear hug.

"kagome please dont go your like a momma to me please dont go!"shippou pleaded.

"i half to shippou its were i belong."kagome said hugging him tighter as she smiled."i love you shippou, ok?"

shippou smiled wide and kissed her cheek hugging her again.inuyasha felt a slight tinge of jellousy at this and wraped his arms more securly around kagome.

right about then miroku, sango and kiadey walked up to see inuyasha holding tight to kagome and shippou burried in her stomach.

"ah! so now i see how kagome's last night went."miroku said only to be pelted with rocks from kagome and inuyasha.

"inuyasha have ye bein put under a spell!?"kiadey asked shocked he was hugging her.

"of course not!"inuyasha said thinking up an excuse."its just she never slept with me before and i wanted her to stay."

everybody turned red exept shippou.

"that didnt sound right..............!" kagome shouted then jumped down."i need to go now you guys."

the good-bye's were so long kagomes feet got numb so after they left she sat on the edge of the well rubbing her soar feet. and without her noticing him inuyasha sliped up beside herand grabed her pulling her into a bit warm hug causing kagome to meep in surprise but hug him back none the less.they stood there for a while before inuyasha pulled back a lil then plunged his head down kissing her full on the lips and she slowly kissed back.

"sorry for bein mean to you all those times."he said then jumped off.

"i forgive you inuyasha."she said then jumped into the well.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~~*~*~

time for school kagome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kagome was so far behind in her old school that she was transferd into a neiboring school called the tigin high.nobody knew her name so she had the chance to start over and become somebody new. there was no school uniform so she decided to wear a black tube top red suspenders and baggy black pants with red and blue flames at the bottom.

"class,"the teacher called out getting ready to introduce kagome."this is our new student kagome higarashi.Kagome please tell the class about yourself."

Kagome simply crossed her arms and muttered a rather low "id rather not"

"bitch....."a young boy in the class muttered .

he had black sort hair pail skin and violet eyes and no matter how hard kagome tryed to move she felt glued to her spot as if sealed by a magic arrow thrown by the boys gaze.

" mr. inutenchi!apologize at once!"the teacher said but instead he fliped her off..(usingthethumb)"thats it! go to the princables ofice now!"

the boy left with his hands in his pockets and a hateful scowl on his face.

~*~*~*~~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~

thats it for now