InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kyoujin Bishou ❯ Rain ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rain, Rain

Chapter 4

Soujiro stood outside enjoying the evening breeze. He looked up at the angry dark clouds heavy with rain. Closing his eyes Soujiro thought back over his day in an attempt to find a solution to his current problem and complete his mission.

Today had started normal. He woke up at 5 in the morning. Trained till 6. Ate breakfast, Took a bath. Got his assignment from master, got ready for his trip, and left. He took a steam ship to Tokyo. He was exploring the woods around the dojo when he saw and felt it. A strange a strange glowing fog that gave him a tingling feeling, Like before a lightning storm. When everything cleared and he looked around he was in this strange world with these very strange people. How could they be so .trusting? And Shippo, There was something about the boy. His ki was strange, it felt almost inhuman and made the hair on the back of his neck stand. And that girl, Kagome. She seemed average but he could tell she wasn’t. Her ki was sort of like Yuukyuuzan’s only stronger. It poked at his, felt his ki out. It felt good kind of like what he was feeling right now.

Having been brought out of his reverie, Soujiro walked over to the gate to greet the new arrivals. He was just about there when the gate was forced open and a russet colored thing stopped and looked at him then made a break for the dojo. Soujiro blinked a couple times and watched the kit till he disappeared indoors.

‘Since when did Shippo have a tail?’

Soujiro turned back to the gate to find Kagome leaning heavily against wall, out of breath and supporting another person who was obviously injured. She looked up at him and took a deep breath.

“Oi! Seta san, a little help here!”

Soujiro smiled at her as he made his way over.

“Good evening miss Kagome”

he hefted the injured person onto his shoulder and steadied Kagome when she stumbled a bit.

“My I ask what happened to you friend?”

Kagome looked up at him and licked her lips.

“When we get into the house Seta san.”

Soujiro nodded and they were met in the door by a bleary Kiyoshi whose eyes widened at the sight of his exhausted niece and the injured woman in Soujiro’s arms.

“Kagome is that..”

The girl nods as she pushes her way past her uncle.

“Yeah it’s Lt. Ayumi.”

Soujiro follows Kagome in as Kiyoshi shuts the door behind them.

They were met by Kenshin and Shippo who was dragging a futon behind him. Shippo rolled it out and Soujiro laid Ayumi down. Soujiro turned to the dripping Kagome as she turned around and took a dry bathrobe from Mrs. Himura and left somewhere to change. Soujiro nodded to Mrs. Himura when she handed him a robe as well.

“Thank you Mrs. Himura.”

She nodded and kneeled next to Ayume and helped tend the woman’s wounds. Soujiro quickly changed and folded his wet cloths. When he was finished he took the time to really observe their guest.

She was taller than him by a head with short black hair. She also had what appeared to be bite wounds. The damage looked similar to those zombie things had. Some of her flesh was ripped away mostly on her arm and shoulder. Her skin was pale and grayish and she was sweating and her ki was getting weak.

After a few minutes Soujiro left the others to tend to Ayume and sat near the door Kagome had left though and waited for her return.

Soujiro hadn’t waited near the door for long when Kagome returned from wherever it was she went. She went to watch her family try to save Ayume. After watching her for a few minutes Soujiro got up and put a hand on her shoulder . Kagome flinched at the sudden contact. Soujiro backed off a little and offered her a soft smile.

“I didn’t mean to startle you but You said you would explain Kagome.”

Kagome sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. She and Soujiro, Shippo and Kiyoshi who had come to record Kagome and Shippo’s account on what happened, walked over to the small table they ate at earlier and sat down..

Clearing her throat Kagome Began.

AN: Sorry bout the late update, I'll try to do better. Thanks for you patience.

Mischievous Lass: You wanted to learn about Inu Yasha. It's a series by Rumiko Takahashi. Kagome is the main female lead she travels back in time (she's from our time) to hunt jewel shards and take care of troublesome demons along side Inu Yasha, the 1/2 dog demon and her other friends. For better info here's a good link.

WWW. Ear-tweak .com

0bject: Yep, I Know Resident Evil, liked the movie, suck at the game.

Thanks for reading.