InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Latex Blues ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 9

"Inuyasha." Kagome said softly and lovingly, rising up off the bed and stepping into his waiting arms. They held each other tightly, as if clinging for dear life, every possible inch of their naked bodies pressed together. Kagome reveled in the heat that seemed to radiate of his naked flesh in waves, while Inuyasha marveled at how small and soft a human woman could truly be.

"I think I'm ready now." she whispered into his shoulder.

"Really?" he asked, trying to appear calm. Kagome nodded, smiling up at him. She laid back down on the bed, spreading her hair like a paper fan across the pillow, in what she hoped was a very sexy and seductive pose. Inuyasha looked perplexed.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "I thought you wanted to mate?"

"What?" she asked, not following him. "I do! Get over here."

"Why?" he asked, annoyed. Kagome shot him a dirty look.

"So we can, baka!"

"On the bed?" he said, frowning.

"Yes!" she cried, "Where else?"

"On the floor," he said, pointing to the ground, "like we were before when I was behind you-"

"WHAT?!" she yelled, sitting up. "Listen pal, I'm not going to let you take me on the ground like some…animal!"

"Why not?" he countered. "That's how it's always looked when I've seen it done!"

"Well maybe with youkai, but that's not going to work for me, Inuyasha. I want to be able to see your face, for one thing. Don't you want to see mine?" Inwardly, Inuyasha cringed. Things weren't exactly going the way he had hoped. He had longed for over countless nights to see Kagome's smooth white back rocking into his hips, to feel powerful and dominant as she kneeled before him, subjugating herself as the female should, to claim her as was his right as the male. But one look at her face told him to let it go.

"Alright." he sighed, resigned. He should have known that Kagome was too stubborn to be dominated. "How do we do this?"

"What? You don't know?" Kagome squeaked, embarrassed.

"Hmph! I've never watched humans that closely." he lied. If he wasn't going to get to do things his way, then he was going to be difficult.

"Fine!" she huffed. "Let's not be childish." 'You can do this, Kagome.' she thought to herself, taking a deep breath. 'You've defeated plenty of demons before, he's no different.'

"Ok, first, come over here." she instructed. Inuyasha couldn't help but crack a tiny smile. He stepped over to the bed, arms folded over his chest.

"Alright. I'm here. Now what?"

"Now you lay down here, with me." Inuyasha climbed onto the soft bed beside her, laying on his side, his head propped up on his elbow.

"Something had better happen soon, or I'm going to fall asleep." he warned playfully.

"Don't worry, you won't fall over when you're so well supported." she teased, her eyes darting down his body, then back up again. Inuyasha was a little embarrassed by her observation, but she was right. He wasn't sure why, but something about the way she was taking control moved him. Literally.

"Well, here we are." he said quietly, ogling her naked body. "What do we do now?"

"Don't play dumb." she said, the power-play making her feel bold. She took his hand in her own and placed it on her breast. He took the hint. Positioning himself half on top of her, he took a soft, pink breast in either hand. He rubbed a coarse thumb over one nipple, then the other, then simultaneously, and she gasped in sheer elation, arching her back. He brought his nose down between them, breathing her in deeply, then turned his head to one side and listened to the sound of her heart beating in her chest. Then, slowly moving his head to the side, he took a nipple in his mouth, lapping it vigorously with his tongue at first, the rolling it against the roof of his mouth as he sucked gently. Kagome arched beneath him again, moaning softly, as the proof of her desire began to run freely below her waist. Inuyasha groaned when he smelled it, but continued to play with her breasts. In retaliation, Kagome reached down and ran the nails of her index fingers down the back of his ears. He stiffed, closing his eyes and inhaling sharply. Giggling, she reached down again.

"S…Stop…oh…." he moaned as she did it once more for good measure. He growled or purred, she couldn't tell which, then breathed out-

"I can't take this much longer! Kagome- " Stopping his mouth with a kiss, Kagome spread her legs apart encouragingly, and he positioned himself between them. He grabbed himself in one hand, propping himself up above her on his other elbow. As he looked down at her, her face radiating love and desire, it occurred to him that she had been right. This way was much better. He wasn't sure why he had wanted to dominate her, when it was her indomitable spirit that had attracted him to her in the first place. In all the time he'd known her, she'd never backed down from a fight, be it with him or a giant centipede, it made no difference. And here she was now, looking him right back in the eye, unwavering despite her fears. Yet his need to claim her as his own was overwhelming him, indomitable spirit or no.

"Show me the way." he whispered frantically. Shooing his hand away, she took his length in her own and guided it to the right spot. He knew the instant he was there, for heat radiated from it as if from the core of her being. She held him there, steadily, as they both took a final second to prepare for the momentous step they were about to take together. Then, slowly, Inuyasha rolled his hips forward and entered her. They gasped as one, he from the incredible warmth and tightness that had enveloped his manhood, she from the shocking and awkward sensation of something foreign entering her body.

"Don't tense," he warned, "relax."

"How would you know?" she breathed uncertainly.

"It's just like getting run through," he said seriously, "the more you tense against it, the more it hurts."

"Only you would make that analogy." Kagome snickered.

"Yes, but you're laughing, so you must be feeling better…" he said thickly, beginning to move his hips again. Six or seven strokes later, and all thoughts of discomfort were forgotten. Her body quickly adjusted to his, and it wasn't long before she no longer felt that she was being invaded, but as if, with each stroke, he touched at something inside of her that had been denied for far too long. As for her lover, it was all he could do not to tear into her as his passion swelled with the seed in his loins. He buried his face into her neck, kissing roughly and biting gently. Moments later, when he resurfaced for air, Kagome returned the favor, lifting her head up off the pillow and trailing kisses from his Adam's apple to his shoulder, then back to the side of his neck where she licked and sucked as he had done, minus the tiny nips since she lacked fangs. As Inuyasha began to move faster, she wrapped her arms and legs around his back, trying to pull him deeper into her with each thrust. Their bodies writhed together, slippery and glistening with sweat. Then, deep down inside of Kagome, something began to grow. An insistent heat began to work it's way from the inside out, taking her breath away.

"Oh!" she cried softly as the feeling swelled within her. Inuyasha moaned back in response, resting his forehead between her breasts as he continued pumping. Unconsciously, she felt his body begin to tense and stiffen against hers, but she was too lost in her own rapture to register what was happening.

Inuyasha was about to lose himself. His own climax was immanent, and he could feel Kagome's muscles tightening around his shaft, making it harder and harder to continue with each passing second. He was well past the point of all rational thought, yet something persistent was nagging at the back of his mind. He didn't want to hear it, didn't want to know, but as always, the curse of his human conscience won out in the end.

'Don't risk it!' his mind screamed, begging his body to pay attention.

'But I have to!' the jealous, possessive demon side of him fought back. 'I have to leave my scent in her! She's mine!'

'There can't be a child, not now!' the last shred of sanity pleaded. 'Not when you both have so much left to do!'

"Oh shit..." he moaned, "ok, ok…" and not a moment to soon, because at that exact moment, Kagome cried out beneath him, and the last of his resistance was shattered. He quickly pulled out of her, pushing his member up onto her stomach. As he did, his entire length ran over Kagome's clitoris, sending her over the edge. She cried out again, grabbing fistfuls of his silver hair and bucking beneath him. Inuyasha howled as glorious release was met, and his seed spurted out of his body.

Kagome felt something hot and wet dripping onto her belly as she rode out the final waves of her orgasm. She looked up at Inuyasha, who was panting heavily above her, his hair stringy, and falling in his eyes. She brushed it to the side, looking at him with that unbearably sweet, concerned expression again.

"I thought you had to mark me." she said, confused. Inuyasha rolled off of her body, onto his side, facing her. Still panting heavily, he laid his head on the pillow beside her, and closed his eyes.

"Fuck it." he said casually, "You're not going anywhere, right?" Kagome rolled over and hit him in the face with a pillow.

"So NOW you trust me?" she said, half laughing, half annoyed.

"Yup. That's all it took." came his muffled reply from beneath the pillow. "If you had let me do this a long time ago, we probably wouldn't have fought half as much as we did!"

"Hmm…" she sighed.

"What?" he asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking that I should tell that to Miroku. You two seem to fight an awful lot, too, and - " the rest of her sentence was cut off as the pillow came flying back at her.

A while later, still naked and lying in bed, Kagome rolled over onto her side and felt something dig into her skin. She reached under and pulled out the nuisance, discovering it to be the very thing that had started it all. She stared for a moment at the condom, the one that had survived Inuyasha's wrath, the one they hadn't used. She contemplated sending it back to Eri with a note that read "Sorry, they didn't fit.", and laughed to think of what the repercussions might be. Repercussions… Kagome sighed, an icy sliver of doubt in her heart. She wondered if she would regret this later, if she had made a mistake. As if sensing her need for reassurance, the sleeping hanyou rolled over and draped an arm over her side, hugging her from behind. Kagome turned over, rolling into the embrace. She rested her forehead on his chest, loving the safety of his arms.

'No, …No mistake and no regrets.' were her last thoughts as she drifted off to sleep.