InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Leave me be ❯ Brotherly Love ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Leave me be

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and co.
12: Brotherly love


Lunging at Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru tries to cause as little damage as possible. Keeping his promise to Kagome and not kill his worthless hanyou brother.
Inuyasha tries to counter Sesshoumaru's assault by swiping with the Tetsuaiga. Bringing the sword to meet his brothers head, Sesshoumaru jumps to his right, smirks at Inuyasha's surprise, and continues his attack.
"Hiraikotsu!" Stopping his attack on Inuyasha to jump away from the on coming weapon. Sesshoumaru turns his head, seeing the taijia and monk trying to intervene with his fight.
"Inuyasha, show respect to your demon heritage, do not ask for help from these pitiful humans."
Narrowing his eyes at his brother to show his distaste, Inuyasha yells to his friends, "Don't try to get in the way! This is my fight." Growling to his brother, Inuyasha doesn't wait for a reply, and charges.
"Inuyasha, don't believe him! He's only trying to deceive you!" Sango tries to run to Inuyasha's aid, but is held back by Miroku's arm upon her shoulder.
"Let them fight, Inuyasha is too prideful of his brothers word to let us in the battle." Miroku's words of wisdom for the day unfold. "If things get too out of control, we will step in, if only to ensure he lives to fight again."
Sango stares at Miroku's serious eyes, and nods her understanding. Both watch as there friend does battle with his powerful brother.
Unsheathing Toukijin, Sesshoumaru blocks. Pushing back Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru grabs Inuyasha's haori and throws him to a tree.
Standing only to loose his balance to block Sesshoumaru's attack, but too slow as his arm was cut by Toukijin. Hissing in pain, Inuyasha grabs his arm to try and stop the bleeding. Letting go of his arm, Inuyasha throws blades of his blood (not sure what there properly called) at Sesshoumaru.
Raising Toukijin to dismantle the blades, Sesshoumaru stands in a regal poise. "What is wrong Inuyasha? You are not as strong as you once were. Or was it me to over estimate you? The Tetsuaiga does not deserve to be in the care of someone as pathetic as you."
Growling, Inuyasha looks to see the two winds. Lifting the Tetsuaiga Inuyasha concentrates, and down swipes the sword. As his attack travels the land to its intended target, Sesshoumaru jumps from its path. Seeing this, Inuyasha jumps to try and land an attack of his own.
Swinging the sword as hard as he could, Inuyasha makes contact to Sesshoumarus armor, shattering it into miniature pieces of its former self.
Sesshoumaru's eyes widen ever so slightly, he growls and punches his brothers smug face. "I am constantly having to replace my armor when we battle brother. I grow tiered of such a meaningless tasks." Running in a blur of speed Sesshoumaru stabs Inuyasha in the gut, purposely missing any vital organs to ensure his life.
Spitting up blood as he coughs, Inuyasha tries to swipe at Sesshoumaru, but he pulls Toukijin from its make shift sheath, and doges his claws.
Staying a distance from Inuyasha, Sang and Miroku rush to Inuyasha's side.
"Inuyasha are you alright?" Miroku asks Inuyasha from his spot on the ground.
"Your in no condition to continue fighting, call this off and fight another time, we need to treat your injuries." Sango says in a stern voice of command.
"I'm fine, I can take him anytime. These are nothing serious." Struggling to get up, Inuyasha falls to his knees, panting and struggling for much needed air.
Sesshoumaru, hearing a gasp coming from a bush to the left of him, sees a young kitsune cub, cowering in fear of his friends recent injury. 'Is this the cub Kagome speaks so fondly of?' Turning his body to face the kit, he begins to walk over to him.
Shippo, seeing Sesshoumaru's approach, tries to run, only to be grabbed by the tail and held eye level with the taiyoukai.
Everyone gasps to see Sesshoumaru going after defenseless Shippo. "Let him go Sesshoumaru!" Inuyasha says through clenched teeth.
"I think not, Inuyasha. Hand over the sword and I might reconsider." Taunting him, Sesshoumaru squeezes Shippo's tail, and he squeals in pain.
"Let him go Sesshoumaru!" Sango yells while running to grab her Hiraikotsu not to far away.
"Do you risk the kit's life by striking mine?" Sesshoumaru stares hard into the taijia's eyes, smirks at her nervous sweat.
"I know you well enough to know your too prideful to use a child in your battle." Sango says, not releasing his gaze.
"Do you wish to test that theory Taijia?" Sesshoumaru says while narrowing his eyes. No one knows this Sesshoumaru.
Turning from his gaze, Sango drops her weapon, waiting for the outcome of the stand off.
Inwardly smirking, Sesshoumaru turns back to Inuyasha.
"Damn it Sesshoumaru! Leave Shippo out of this! He's no threat to you so just leave him alone!" He growls loudly to show threat.
"It's not very intimidating coming from a half dead hanyou like yourself brother. Now I have two of which belong to you. If you wish for them back bring me the Tetsuaiga." And with that, he left in a blur of white.


"Jaken! Look what Rin made for you!" A happy Rin says while running up to a snoozing toad demon.
Falling from his perch on a rock, Jaken looks at Rin holding a very long flower headband.
"Rin made it specially for Jaken! Now Jaken can smell pretty!" Placing it around his neck, Rin smiles happily and runs off to find Kagome. As soon as she was far enough away, Jaken ripped the flowers into pieces.
"Kagome!" Looking over her shoulder Kagome looks too see Rin skipping over to her.
"Yes Rin?" Kagome asks, while getting up and dusting off her cloths.
"Kagome, Rin is hungry, is it time to eat yet?" Looking to see the sun about to set, Kagome's eyes widen.
"Wow, we were here for some time. Come on lets get something to eat shall we?" Holding out her hand for Rin to take, they make there way into the castle, heading straight for the kitchen.


'I will be strong! I will not cry! I will be strong! I will not cry! I will not-' "Waaah! Let me go you big bully! Just wait 'till Inuyasha finds me! Then you'll get it! Umph!"
Getting fed up with Shippos yells, Sesshoumaru drops the fox kit on his head. "Refrain your obsessive yelling, before I do it for you." Sesshoumaru says, not stopping to look at Shippo.
Not wanting to make true the threat, Shippo stays where he is. Sitting on the worn out path.
"Do not make me pick you up by you tail again. Follow me, I'm sure Kagome will be happy to have you with her once again." Sesshoumaru states.
At hearing Kagome's name, Shippo looks to the taiyoukai. "Your gonna take me to Kagome?" He asks with watery eyes. He pushes himself up by all fours and inches closer to Sesshoumaru.
Just stopping, Sesshoumaru acknowledges the kit. "Yes." That's all that was needed to be said before Shippo raced to Sesshoumaru's side making sure to keep a safe distance behind him.
Gathering his youki, Sesshoumaru makes his cloud and flies towards the Western Lands.

Well what do ya'll think? I thought it was pretty good. So far this is my longest chapter I believe. Thank you Tsukiyo Kitsune Tears ^_^ Im happy to make you all happy. BakaKitsuneBri Thanks for the idea. ^_^ Kitkat2919 Did he get you out yet? ^_^ Christinatails Let's make sure Inuyahsa doesn't see these. ^_^ *snickers at funny pics* another note: I'm so happy! On my b-day on the 16, I won a trip to Virginia to try and win a car! My mom's gonna give it to me for my 16th birthday! (If we win) Viva de la me! Just to say something weird, My little bro became 14 on a 14th, my big bro became 17 on a 17th and I'll be 16 on the 16th. O_o. All of this is happening this year. Hope nothing will happen. Don't you all think that's weird? note: I had a teacher that said terrorists may attack my new school! O_O Now I miss Texas. T-T Oh well! To any of you who actually read up to this part, Thanks again for taking the time out to review. Bu-bye!