InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Letters ❯ Together ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I told you. I've been getting e-mails about the Silver Hanyou and some threats, LOL, well, I've been working on it, but I dunno when chapter 22 will be out. But here. I love this story **hugs story**

I guess for a while I'll still have to do the:

Kagome

Inuyasha

Thing

Chapter 6: Together.

Sango helped me into my bed wear in her room. She had a very large room and the King said I was under total authority of her, so she can have an easier life too .I put on a robe and I left her room to go into Inuyasha's room. I was scared to the point of not being able to breath. I didn't know what he intended to do. Are we actually going to "consummate" the wedding bed. I prayed not. Sure, He's gorgeous and everything, but I want to fall in love with who he is. I shuffled down the hall, closing in to his door.

I was nervous. My father described what I'm supposed to do to her, but I can't do something like that to a girl I barely know…Unless she wanted too… I was nervous. She was going to sleep in the same bed as me. I had a large bed, but still… I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"It's me…" She barely got it out. I wanted to seem confident, so I opened the door. I hated the thought that came to mind. Her fear and the look on her face was kind of intriguing.

"Come on in"

She slowly shuffled her way into my, I guess now, our room. She was so scared. I felt almost bad, but I was almost just as terrified.

He showed me inside of his room. He had no shirt on, which made me nervous. His body was so perfect. I started to get dizzy, but caught myself. I felt better from the letters, but I didn't expect Inuyasha to be so Handsome and gorgeous. It made me nervous. I hoped he wouldn't advance himself on me like I was some harlot or piece of property, but I looked at him. He also looked scared, but he had a cloth on top of his head.

"How do you like it?"

He quietly asked. It was huge. Bigger then my room by far. The bed was gigantic. 3 people could sleep in it with room to spare, which made me feel better.

"I like it. It's roomy."

He smiled and said, "I'm glad, I guess."

There it was. A hint of the attitude. But I turned to him really shy, nervously sliding my finger over my ear to put some hair behind my ears. I noticed he began to stare at me as I stood before him in just my night gown. Then he asked.

"What now?"

I froze. I had no answer for him. I shrugged. But with no shame…

She was so nervous and scared, I could understand. Her first night and all. She said she had no answer, I thought I'd just up and ask,

"Do you want to…um…you know?" Hoping she'd get the hint. She took a step back and shook her head. I rubbed the back of my neck. Perhaps that was the question I shouldn't have asked. My father's going to be cross with me when I tell him. I looked at her. In her letters she was so brave and confident, now she looked like she was going to faint. But she yawned.

"You just want to go to bed?"

She shook her head and smiled,

"I would like to get to know you more, if that's alright…"

I shrugged. She was too sweet to turn down. I was about to strangle myself. Never! Never would I let a female get the best of me, but when she sat on my bed, cross legged, with a smile. I couldn't help but to join her. Oh lord! I hate myself so much!

I hopped onto his very comfortable bed, after the subject of making love was over, I felt an elephant lift off my chest. That is, until… I looked at him again. I could not help but to be taken back that me... Plain Kagome would be married to such a… I can't describe it now. I almost fainted when he smiled at me. He climbed in front of me, cross legged. Now in the light, I got a good look at his upper body. I couldn't talk for a second, trying to look past his beauty. I started,

"Why are you wearing that thing on top of your head?"

He looked like he was in a state of panic.

"I can't let you see. Not yet."

"Why not? Is that one of your `Special features?"

Oh no! She was asking to see my ears! I can't show them to her. I didn't want to scare her. Then she asked about it being one of my "Special Features"

"Yes."

She gave a warm smile.

"Please let me see. Are they horns?"

I smiled,

"No, but close."

She looked kind of nervous. I felt stupid.

"Please just show me. I promise not to laugh or scream, or think differently of you."

She was so sincere, but I was too nervous. Then she did something that made me nervous. She began to crawl to me. I froze. I saw down her collar, between those cushy things. She crawled right up to me and sat to where our knees were almost touching. She politely clasped her hands and set them in her lap. That smile! Stupid Miroku! He didn't warn me! But from her letters, I knew when she was determined to do some she'd…

"Please? I'm really curious and I'm…you know…"

"My wife?"

After he said that I froze. Seeing this man call me his wife was almost overwhelming. All I could do was nod.

He gave me a sigh. I decided to make him feel a bit better in sort of a way.

"Well, will you please give me your hand at least?"

He gave me a shocked, scared look. I smiled.

She just asked to see my hands! I hid them behind my back.

"What's the matter…Oh…Is it because you've never really been touched before?"

It was time to test the waters. I fought with myself to do this.

"No, I just won't have you telling me what to do!"

I began to growl protectively…but…I felt like a knife hit me in the chest when she gave a surprised, sad look. As she scooted back a bit... I smelt fear.

I back up as he snapped at me the way I expected him to. He growled at my just like a dog warning me not to get near to him. I was shocked and a bit scared. But then I watched as his eyes looked into my eyes, then he gave a sad look and said,

"Here"

He placed his hand on my knee.

I couldn't help it. That look when I growled at her. I thought it'd make me feel better…but…. I looked away as she gently took my hands with her soft, smaller hands. I blushed…I've never blushed till tonight, but for the first time, a girl was touching me! And it…Felt good. I stared at her as she studied my clawed hands.

When I began to inspect them, my heart began to pound in my chest. These weren't nails…These were…claws. They were long, but they were dulled-sharp. As I touched his hand gentley, He cleared his throat and groaned out of nervousness. When I smiled at him, He stopped wiggling and looked like he began to enjoy it. He gave me a very warm smile

Her touch was so soft and gentle. She carefully inspected each finger and my claws.

"Wh…wh…why are you doing this?"

She smiled at me and said,

"Because you've never been touched, so I wanted to show you how nice it was to be touched…And I was very curious about these hands. I've never seen hands like these."

Her answer made my heart pound in my chest. She wanted to touch me? I gave in…

"You can take off the towel off of my head…if you want." She looked at me, right into my eyes.

"You can take off the towel on top of my head…if you want"

I quickly looked up at him, into those outradgeously gourgeous eyes with a shocked face. He was about to reveal his big secret to me.

"Are you sure?"

He gave a hesitant smile. I smiled, but got nervous to see what he had under there? What it really horns? Two heads? But I reached up at his trembling head. I got on my knees to have better access. I took the towel off… I gasped and covered my mouth as I sat back down to look at him as a whole. He looked at me then looked way in shame.

"I shouldn't have let you seen them…." Then he sadly said, "Now you'll hate me forever."

I took the side of his face to make him look at me.

"Don't think that! I find them...Unusual…nice in fact."

I flew back when I noticed I was holding his cheek. He looked straight into my eyes and asked,

"Really?"

The look of shock on her face told me I shouldn't have let her see them yet,

"I shouldn't have let you seen them…." Then I sadly said, "Now you'll hate me forever."

What she did next and her response sent a feeling through my body that I've never felt before. She gentley took my cheek with one of her supple, soft hands and had me face her.

"Don't think that! I find them… Unusual… nice in fact."

She blushed and leaned back when she noticed what she was doing. I slapped myself. I actually liked what she was doing! I wouldn't have minded if she stayed like that. Then she asked,

"Can I touch them?"

I looked at her with a shocked look. I hesitated and blushed. I thought really hard until I found that I actually wanted her too.

"Go ahead, but be gentle." Her eyes lit up.

"Can I touch them?" I asked.

He gave me a doubting look and looked away in concentration, then with a low voice, he said,

"Go ahead, but be gentle."

I was excited. My husband has cute,white, pointed ears! They were thick, so they weren't cat ears…They were dog ears! I was still on my knees, so I leaned up and scoot"walked" knee-to-knee with him. He was shaking so bad. I smiled down at him.

"Why are you so scared?"

He looked up at me then looked ahead so I could touch them. I started to rub them. They were so soft. So was his hair. It felt like clean, soft dog hair. I inspected them, Yes! I looked down the ear canal. It looked just like a dog ear! My stomach started to do flips, but then…

I was so nervous, but when she touched my ears… Oh! I've never felt such pleasure! I got a funny feeling everywhere. She didn't see, but my tongue began to hang out. I was in heaven, but those cushy women things were in my face. They looked soft, so I gently cupped them to see how they felt. The feeling I was feeling got stronger as I held them…but…All of a sudden, I found her at the other side of the bed, covering them, I was confused and cocked my head a little.

I can't believe he did that! I was enjoying myself until he up and did that.

"What do you think you are doing?"

He looked confused and very innocently asked,

"Did I do something wrong?"

That's right! He didn't know better!

I sighed and crawled back to him. He was so confused! He was too gorgeous leave confused.

"I'm sorry, Inuyasha, These are considered to be private...um…"

He cocked his head and blushed.

"So those are like um… you know… secret?"

"Yes"

He looked embarrassed. But without shame, again, he asked,

"Can I touch them?"

My eyes got wide.

This girl was now frightened of me. I was hurt to know I just touched something I guess I shouldn't have. After sharing that they were secret, she came back to me and explained that they were a secret. She asked to see and touch my ears, so I asked her,

"Can I touch them?"

Her eyes got wide with a look of surprise and nervousness. I don't think I should have asked that. She said,

"Inuyasha… I…"

I've never liked anyone saying my name, but when she said it…

"…Only other females and…husbands…but ..."

"…but I am your husband! Besides! I let you touch my ears!"

"That's different! Those are ears not.."

"I'm your husband!"

She swallowed and said.

"But I don't know you!"

That hit me hard for some reason. I must have looked sad because she also looked sad.

"After we get to know each other and trust eachother more- maybe. These are one of the things used in…you know…Um"

I looked up at her with wide eyes and nodded but then I hesitantly said,

"Sorry."

She smiled,

"It's okay, you didn't know."

Not in a million years did I expect Inuyasha to apologize! Maybe his letters were a front. Maybe he was mean out of fear. Now that he has met and seen me, he sees he has nothing to worry about. But then he asked the strangest question that confused me.

"Can I touch YOUR ears then? I know Miroku has them, but I've never actually looked."

I smiled and said,

"My ears are just plain ears. Nothing special…But I guess."

He, without hesitation,leaned over and gently turned my head. He touched them carefully, I just hope he doesn't knick me with one of those claws.

I was so excited when she let me inspect her ears. Human ears always fascinated me, but it seemed not to have the same effect as her touch on my ears, then she asked.

"What are you? You can't be fully human."

She began to tremble.

"I am half human."

He revealed. I looked at him shocked. I was married to a HALF human? Kind of shaky I asked,

`And the other side…"

He flatly said,

"Dog youkai."

"Youkai! You mean Japanese supernatural animal…"

He nodded. I asked,

"So that means… You father is a…"

"Full blooded youkai, In fact. You and Miroku are the only full-blooded humans in this castle."

"You're ar…"

"Hanyou."

At first I was scared, but then…

She smiled!? No way! She smiled and softly said.

"I always wanted to marry someone different."

I looked at her with shocked eyes.

"So you don't mind my ears, eyes, h…"

"I accept all of it. I don't think any less of you at all. I hope you'll accept me for me."

She didn't care! In fact her eyes lit up when she looked at me. I felt warm inside. I hated myself for it. I told myself that no sissy girl was going to take me over, but Kagome was different. I've known her for less then 6 hours and… She accepted me…for me! But then she got a sad look and asked,

"I hope you can accept me for me…"

I asked her in a loud, shocked voice,

"Why do you think that I wouldn't?"

"Because I'm so plain…Too plain… and you are…"

"A freak..."

"No!"

I think didn't mean to say this, but mindlessly she blurted,

"You are the most gorgeous guy I have ever met!"

She stopped. I gave her a confused look.

"You think what?!"

I yelled. She got scared and embarrassed.

"I need to go for a walk."

"Why?"

She looked at me with the most embarrassed presense I've ever seen. As she got up, I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me shocked. I looked straight into her wide, beautiful brown eyes.

"You don't mean that…"

She looked away and squeaked. "Yes, I do, but I seriously made a fool of myself! So I…"

"You're not plain…"

"I froze in my tracks."

"What?"

"I don't think you are plain!"

He yanked me back to my spot and asked.

"So that's why all those women at the ball…Including you…

I looked away blushing in guilt.

"…Where staring at me?"

I slowly nodded. Great! Now he knows every woman wanted him, but he said.

"But you where the only one I stared back at"

He said smiling…

I froze, In fact we both froze when we realized what we just revealed to each other. We blushed and looked away. I yawned and he immediately yawned to.

"Time to sleep."

"I agree."

We both chose our sides and climbed in. He faced me as I lay on my back, but we were still a good 4 feet apart. He was staring at me. But I stared at the ceiling. Then I said,

"Inuyasha?"

"Hmm?"

"I hope we can become really good friends."

I looked over and smiled at him. He smiled back and said with a yawn.

"Me too Kagome"

She giggled.

"What?" I asked.

She smiled and said,

"That's the first time you've said my name."

"Hmm" Was all I responded too. But then I tried again,

"Are you sure I can't touch them?"

With a laugh, as she rolled over to her side, her back facing me, she said,

"Goodnight, Inuyasha."

I cursed at myself and rolled over to my other side, my beck towards her,

"Goodnight."

I thought to myself about those letters, How she is with me, accepting me, telling me she thinks I'm the best looking guy she's ever seen… How absolutely beautiful she was…in more ways then one! All I could do was sigh and think to myself and swore to myself not to fall in love with her…too quickly…but I would protect her

Even with my life.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````***`` ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/n: sappy sappy sappy, stupid stupid stupid. Sorry. I try to keep them I.C. But it was hard. I think they are pretty I.C for the current 120+ episodes…If Kikyou was nonexistent… I just fast forward their personalities a 100-120 episodes. But till next chappie, Kudos.