InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life as a Hanyou ❯ Not So Ordinary Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Not So Ordinary Day

Another ordinary day for Kagome, she went to well and met Inuyasha there. "What took you so long?!" Inuyasha blew his head off again,always... Kagome sighed and went to the hut, where Shippou takes a nap while Sango and Miroku play a card game. "Boooooring..."mumbled, and takes a seat as Inuyasha sat next to her. Kagome knew that Inuyasha would do that, that's when Inuyasha strikes"Hey, Wrench, what's on your mind?". Kagome gritted her teeth and ignores him, "Leave me alone...". Inuyasha growls as he turns awayKagome. "Kagome, sorry to disapoint you, but Shippou is suffocating and he needs water. Here, fetch some water for us, and quick!"warned as she gave Kagome a bucket. Inuyasha was about to say something, but Shippou jumps out from the kitchen and places tape onmouth, "Ha, now Kagome can have some time alone ..." Shippou said evily as Miroku and Sango came out and hold Inuyasha from gettingKagome snickered as she sprinted away, ooh, that made Inuyasha mad! Meanwhile, Kagome went to the woods and gather some water, that'san old lady coughs violently. Kagome dropped the bucket of water and ran to the elder lady, "Miss, are you alright?". The elder lady coughs aspointed the well, "Need... need water...". Kagome quickly gets a bucket of water and ran to the elder lady. "Here you go..." Kagome said in a tone as the old lady drank the water, "God bless you, dear. And as for your reward of saving my life, I'll grant you a weird wish..." The elderclapped her hands together as light came below Kagome. The light sorrounds Kagome, as the light turned black and disapeared. Kagome is now...hanyou...