InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life ❯ Does The Pain Never End? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don not own Inuyasha or anyone else from that show! But I wish I had his cute little dog ears! I'd love to tweak his ears all day! *sigh and goes into dream land*

Recommended Reading: Entwined Fates and An Inu-Yasha What If…? Story: The Sacred Tree by KaoruKagome

Chapter Two: Does the Pain Never End?

Last Time:

Then life decided to beat my ass yet again.

This time:

That's right. Me and my good old pal life met each other again! I was SO happy! *waves hands above head* We were soon joined by the ever-so-cute-and-cuddly-Shippo! How adorable he is! Always has MY Kagome's attention. Feh. So, after the shock of not getting to travel alone with my woman anymore, life beat my ass to a pulp.

That's right! That dead bi-er, miko, Kikyo cam back to life and went all off accusing me of killing her. Sheesh! Talk about PMSing! So I try and save her, but the bi-miko ends up jumping off a cliff. Yeah, I know I acted all sad, but it was really joy! I was finally rid of her! And she had hurt Kagome so she got what she deserved!

So, it was smooth for a while. Annoying with a brat running around, jumping onto Kagome, and snuggling on her nice big warm brea-ahem…never mind. Well, life really missed me and wanted to talk. So talk we did.

And then BAM! We got a lecherous monk with an air void in his right hand following us around, groping MY woman! What fun! The Fates loved to toy with me! So, after about a billion Sits and repeated slaps, things settled down a bit.

As ever before we were going smooth. Then I ran into life….again. Turns out the bit-Kikyo survived the fall. HOW is that possible? I mean, she was clay and bone!

Wouldn't she have like….dissolved in that river? But then, something hit me. No, not life mind you, but an idea. I know, I know. The arrogant jerk actually got an idea! Well, I did! And it was brilliant, until I carried it out. Didn't go as well as I suspected.

We had just been to watch over a princess when my good buddy life came over for some tea. I know, I know. How can life want tea instead of sake? Well, I don't know for Kami's sake! Why don't you ask life next time you run into it!

As I was saying, the dead bit-Kikyo reappeared. So, I thought I could make Kagome jealous. Then that thing- I mean Kikyo kissed me! I was SO grossed out; I was having a hard time comprehending why Kagome was all pissed at me. Ah well. Things soon after returned to normal, but I couldn't help but notice at how friendly Kagome was being with Miroku…

Well, things were okay. A few cuddles, Sits, and slaps, and everything was back to normal. By the way…have you met my good friend life? He's nearly as nice as Sesshomaru! Okay, maybe nicer than him…don't tell Fluffy that though! Fluffy….what kind of name is Fl-anyway, life decided to just have a few laughs with me. So, the Fates sent Sango to us. Oh no, don't get me wrong. I like Sango I really do; it's just that she's taking more of MY time with Kagome, being so…sisterly.

Kami…Do you not want me to be with Kagome Fates?! Ahem, well back to our well my story. I got to go to a ball game with life ya know. It was REALLY fun! Then the Fates came and ruined it. It was terrible. First, I almost get beating to death with my ever so pleasant brother, and then some mangy wolf appears claiming Kagome as his, when it's clear that she's MINE!

So, when I finally got Kagome back to my time, me and life had a man's day out. It was good! I was starting too really like life. He was cool once you got to know him as well as I did. But those Fates! Argh! Can't shut the bas-holy ones up for a minute! The dead bit-miko came back and tried to get me to go to well ya know down under with her. Kagome saw and it wasn't pretty. Naraku was trying to make a move on Kikyo, which I thought was SO funny, that I had to hug that lifeless shell to hide my laughter.

Kagome saw this and took it the wrong way. Stupid girl. Made me so worried. Then everyone mistook what I did with Kikyo. The old woman didn't even know I was not paying attention. Well, then me and the rest of us were going smooth. Then we had a picnic with life. It was really fun! Then the Fates came back again. And now I'm sitting here talking to you.

Best get off the tree. Kagome is coming to look for me. I'll see ya later. And don't worry, when I get back, we'll talk about this…maybe life will come and talk with you for a while too….

A/N: Hehe! I think I'll have it all Inuyasha POV, and he'll tell the days events. Might change it tough, so bear with me okay! Love yall and thanks for the reviews! I feel so loved! *wipes away tear*

Waterrain: Well, thanks for the praise! I'm glad you like it so far! Yup! Hope this is an okay chapter for ya!

Fox: Hey gurl! My good dear friend! You've given me so much support and encouragement! I don't know how to thanks you! Well, I'm glad you like this and you right! Inuyasha does need a say in this! I mean it's usually Kagome's POV in the anime. Well, hope this chapter's okay with you! Hope ya laughed a lil. Thanks for your praise!

Ashra Ab: Thanks! I love getting reviews! They make me happy! I'm glad you like it so far and I hope your still liking this fic! I just needed a release from my other well plotted stories! Too much stress… o.O#...well, thanks again!

Hope you like this chapter! Next chapter: What To Do When Your Lunch With Life Is Interrupted…