InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Little From My Heart ❯ She is no Longer Herself ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Little From My Heart

.:She is no Longer Herself:.


It was noon in the mid-summer day; the grass had grown up to knee length and the wind was dead. The air was captive in its peace bubble upon the meadow, yet a gush of wind, not by natural cause, flew by, causing the once proud standing grass to split. It was no ordinary soul, not even the fastest of all mortals could have done that, it was indeed a youkai. Tall, muscular, and handsome, of course, all youkai were blessed with eternal lives and beauties, but this one was above them to such point, it was as if he was an illusion of the mind. He seemed very angry... And what was this? Frustration?

He had stopped; probably he was calculating, for the worst or the best. But to be safe than sorry, it would be best to hang on to the worst of thoughts. In fact, his mind was thinking of torturing and tormenting his enmies. Hmm... It seemed right enough; youkai were always killing off one another for whichever reason their souls were satisfied with. They never cared to spare; not even the little lives of children, pleading them for their lives with innocent eyes. Although, this youkai's anger omitted another kind of aura, the one that said "to protect." Protect what?

"Naraku," Did anyone see his anger flared? His hands fisted themselves, drawning out his royal blood. "how dare he!" His eyes turned scarlet; his true form emerged. The troubles had begun.

----

Pitched black inside a cave, a pair of evil shaped eyes stood out, glowing a greenish color. If there were lights, you would have seen the owner's of those creepy eyes smirking. He was smirking upon the vulnerable victom that lay before him. "Perfect." For what?

What would he do? What was his motive? Why to get back at the sole called Lord Sesshomaru of course. Why? What had this 'Lord Sesshomaru' done that was so unjustified to him for he to stoop this low for vengeance?

... Absolutely... nothing.

He, Naraku, no matter how powerful he was, it was still not enough. Not enough power, not enough respect. No matter what he could, would, and had done. It was just pointless; no one was terrified of him.

Why?

Why?

Curse this soul of his. Why had it chosen a mortal body? He was evil; even his soul screamed evil. It was clearly proven, he deserved the title "Supreme Lord of all Lord Youkai."

It should be a crime for such rules: To be born as the ruler. Supreme Lord must be a full breed!

Sesshomaru didn't deserve his title. He was weak --based upon his own judgement-- or why else would a demon keep a mortal child by his side as if it were a natural thing? It just didn't make any sense! Then again, nothing did.

He smirked again; he would bring some senses back to this world. Only he could, and he would. He should have done this a long time ago, at the point when he first saw that ungrateful child with Sesshomaru.

From his closed hand, a small, white light began to glow; there stood in his palm was a small, radiating pearl. The pearl was nothing special to the youkai, although, it was something that the mortals took on as danger. It was true that the pearl helped gian power, but it came with a cost; the one who ate it would be loosing years of their own life. And for one such as Naraku, power was always above. To him, having power meant equally to others as having an extention to their life time; that was probably the only reason he had the aging pearl with him.

His plan was to have Sesshomaru fell to his knees, begging for mercy; to do that, of course, the little brute here was his tool. No men were completed without their women. And no Supreme Lords were not as guilty as charged.

"Mwahahahaha!" From within 5 miles the laugh echoed, grieving the plants and livings... And where the source began, the child was poisoned.

Hot. The heat overwhelmed the body, inflicting the mind. It made her feel suffocation, and her need for air became stronger. As if she was loosing herself piece by piece; her body ached and squirmed until she smashed against a cold surface. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't find her voice. Where was it? Where had it gone? Everything was black; she couldn't see! Was she blind? And that horrid laughter, was she hearing the dead? 'Pain. It hurts!' That was all she could think of; would she survive? Her body was ripping itself, like someone was trying to break her, shattering the delicacy in which she held.

Needles. Million of them impetuously plunging themselves onto her skin without drawning out blood, but the pain was even more than worse than if the blood had come out. No where on her was spared; she couldn't possibly take this any longer. Her lips were shut as tears rapidly streamed from those eyes that had enlarged just moments ago. Her nose felt the tight pressure of being squeezed as if it were stucked between two closing walls. Stitching. Was someone sewing her lips together, or was it her bitting? "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yup. The two ends of her lips were sewed up, but her vocal had definately increased.

Lights. Those lights were in shaped of a pair of eyes, lurking rapidly in the dark, quiet place. Her right hand reached out, she wanted to grasp onto that light; it was probably her only way out of there. She was too engrossed with her reaching for those lights that she ignored the fact of which her pain had eased moments since. Although she was weakened from the pain, her body glided gradually on the earth's surface until her hand crashed angainst something. It felt like fur, soft fur that was not naturally made.

"Just what I'm expecting." Then, with another round of evil laughter, the glowing eyes dissipated, leaving the child to the silence of her own breathing.

----

It seemed Sesshomaru had no such luck of stopping what had been done. Everything had already settled, and to his terror, a small figure emerged from the cave's opening. The feminine figure softly smiled at him. "My Lord..." was all that she was able to say prior descending herself upon the cold, hard earth.


1.25.2006

Rumiko Takahashi owns the Inu casts.

If you are the type that like a soft Sesshomaru who smiles whenever "beautiful, adult" Rin seduces him. Go take a hike. Rin would have to do a lot of innocent scenes in order to catch a wimp of a smile from him!

Please root for her by reviewing!