InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live and Let Die (Part 3): Learning To Deal ❯ New Moon ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. Any original characters do belong to me.
 
AN: Thank you very much for the reviews left so far! I read each and every one of them, and they inspire me to continue writing.
 
 
Live and Let Die: Learning to Deal
 
 
Chapter 4: New Moon (Warning: Lemonade)
 
The ookami prince was standing at the edge of a cliff, looking out over the expanse of landscape before him. There had been no sign or news or Naraku. It appeared that the nasty hanyou did not even stick around to witness the chaos caused by the three shards he had given to the snake youkai at the other village. What was he up to? He turned as he heard his faithful pack members yell as they approached him. Deciding they might as well take a break for the evening, he stayed where he was and waited for them to catch up.
 
“Kouga,” Ginta said as he leaned over, resting his hands on his knees as he panted. “Have you been able to pick up any trace of him at all?”
 
“Yeah, Kouga. What's up with that? He seems to have vanished again,” Hakkaku added, collapsing to the ground along with the pack wolves that had followed them.
 
Kouga shook his head. “There isn't any sign of the bastard. I haven't been able to pick up his scent anywhere at all. What the fuck?”
 
Kouga turned to see Byakuya sitting on his paper crane out of his reach off of the cliff.
 
“What the fuck do you want! You're one of Naraku's incarnations,” Kouga stated just before he said, “Goraishi!” and produced his mystical claws.
 
“My, my, my. Everyone is so touchy. First the undead miko, and now you. I did not come to fight you, but to deliver a message,” Byakuya told him.
 
“What the fuck would I possibly want to know from Naraku?” Kouga demanded.
 
“Just what the young miko that you are always proclaiming your love for is up to,” Byakuya baited him.
 
“What about Kagome! What have you done to her!” Kouga yelled.
 
“Yeah! What have you done to Sister!!” Ginta and Hakkaku joined in.
 
“Nothing, absolutely nothing. It's what the hanyou has done to her we thought you might be interested in,” the incarnation answered.
 
“What? InuYasha? He wouldn't hurt her,” Kouga answered, furrowing his brow and glaring at his pack mates to keep quiet. Something wasn't right here.
 
“Well, I'd heard you claimed her for yourself, but we've had reports that she fucks the hanyou like a wild animal in the forest. She is no longer pure, and he took her, or at least her innocence, from you,” Byakuya taunted. “I wonder what it's like fucking a willing miko? And how will she find the jewel shards now that her powers are gone? Oh, and just so you know, they are back at their village. Kikyou is on her way, probably to kill the young miko. Sesshomaru is headed there, we assume to kill them both before they taint his bloodline any further.”
 
Before Kouga or the others had a chance to respond, Naraku's incarnation took off to return to his master. He would report that he had successfully delivered his message to both Kikyou and Kouga.
 
“What's going on, Kouga? Didn't InuYasha take Kagome as his mate?” Ginta hesitantly asked.
 
“Yeah, I thought so, too,” Hakkaku added.
 
Kouga stood silent for a few moments before he answered. “Yeah, mutt-face did claim Kagome as his mate, and he did it properly. Any youkai that gets near them will know it. Naraku apparently does not know that they are mated and that they've each become stronger because of it. He just thinks they are rutting for pleasure. He's up to something and expects us to go to their village after receiving his message. Naraku probably assumes I will go to fight and kill InuYasha for Kagome; he doesn't know that I have already accepted it. I don't know what the deal is about the undead miko, but I know Sesshomaru has accepted them as well. Come on, let's go.”
 
Kouga took off and disappeared again in his whirlwind as he headed towards the village by InuYasha's forest. He knew where they were from, even if he had not been there before. Soon he had outdistanced his followers by so much he could no longer hear their cries to wait up.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Miroku had managed to convince Sango to take a walk with him after dinner. He thought he had finally made some real progress at getting to the root of the problem before Shippou so rudely interrupted them when they were down by the river. However, the kit had gotten a lot more than he bargained for when he attempted to scare the napping Jaken. The monk choked back a snicker at the thought of the sight of the kit with every hair on his body smoldering after being hit by the Staff of Two Heads. Though to hear Shippou grumble, it appeared that he considered the bath he was forced to take by himself a worse punishment than having his entire body singed. Miroku just shook his head at the thought.
 
“What's so funny, Houshi?” Sango asked as they walked along the path, going nowhere in particular.
 
“Just thinking about Shippou. He thought having to take a bath by himself was worse than getting burned. He was lucky that Jaken was half asleep or he could have seriously been hurt or even killed.”
 
“Well, kitsune are known for their pranks; it seems to go along with their fox magic. I guess he discovered that Jaken was more dangerous than he thought,” Sango commented.
 
“Shippou apparently has forgotten what Jaken was like when we first met him. Both he and Lord Sesshomaru seem to have mellowed a bit since Rin started traveling with them,” the monk said thoughtfully.
 
Sango responded, “They are both still dangerous to their enemies, though.”
 
“Very,” Miroku added. Jaken may not be as powerful as the Taiyoukai, but he was deadly with the Staff of Two Heads when called for.
 
Miroku reached over to take Sango's hand in his own as they walked. She almost pulled away, but then relaxed. Miroku brought her hand to his lips and brushed the back of it with a kiss. He could not see the slayer blush in the darkness.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Shippou and Rin had been coloring in some of the books that Kagome had brought back for him. Both the kit and the young girl were enjoying using the assortment of brightly colored crayons as they filled in the pictures on the pages. Shippou was starting to get restless however, and set his crayons down, thinking about going outside and following the monk and demon slayer to see what they were up to.
 
The kitsune was almost to the door when he heard Kaede. “Shippou, where are you going?”
 
“I just want to go out for a few minutes, that's all,” Shippou said rather nervously.
 
Kaede had an idea of what he was up to. “Shippou, the Houshi and Sango need some time alone. Come sit back down and leave them be.”
 
Shippou pouted as he answered, “But I want to go, too! And Sango told me…”
 
Kaede raised an eyebrow. “Sango told you what?”
 
Shippou sat back down next to the fire pit, across from Kaede. “She told me that she didn't want to be left alone with Miroku. She said it was okay for me to come along.”
 
“Shippou, is that why you barged in on the dinner that Houshi spent most of a day preparing for Sango? He told you he was planning something special just for her, and you showed up right in the middle of it. I was surprised he did not whack you over the head with his staff for your rudeness. He was very disappointed in you,” Kaede responded.
 
The kitsune nodded. “Sango told me to come. I didn't expect Miroku to get so mad about it. And why do they need time alone?”
 
Kaede sighed. “Shippou, they are adults and sometimes adults just need some time together to work things out. Did your parents not ever take some time to be alone, just by themselves?”
 
“Well, I guess they did. They would leave me in the den and tell me to stay while they went hunting. Usually only my father went, so I didn't know why it would take both of them sometimes. They would come back smelling of each other all over. I guess my mother smelled like she was full of my father, like Kagome smelled full of InuYasha. I didn't really understand it, though,” the kitsune answered.
 
“Shippou, it is what mated adults do to show that they love each other. The important thing is that your parents always came back to you, right?”
 
“Well, yeah, they did. And they always seemed happier even though they hadn't found anything hunting.”
 
“Just remember that, Shippou. And one other thing: try to remember that us humans do not have your nose. We cannot smell what you can, and truthfully, there are some things we do not need to know. I am going to ask InuYasha to try and explain things a little better to you, but for now, try not to say anything about what your nose picks up. Start thinking before you speak. And do not follow after two adults looking for some time alone together. Think of your parents when they went hunting together. As much as they loved you, sometimes they needed to be just with each other.”
 
Shippou sighed. “All right, Kaede. I'll try to remember.”
 
Instead of going out as he had intended, the kit returned to the corner and sat down. Picking up a crayon, he resumed helping Rin color the picture on the page.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Poor InuYasha. He was still a bit shell-shocked from the twins at the market. He told Kagome after they had checked out and were on their way home that at least one of the two had continued to shadow them as they went up and down the aisles, picking up the items on the shopping list. And in spite of his fading senses, InuYasha could still smell their obvious arousal. He shook his head to try and clear it of those thoughts.
 
Kagome squeezed his hand and rubbed his palm with her thumb. They had entered and pulled off their shoes when Mama suddenly appeared. InuYasha was about to pull the bandana from his head when she said, “Kagome, you have a visitor. Come on, you two.”
 
InuYasha left the bandana where it was and followed Kagome into the kitchen.
 
“Hojo! What are you doing here?” Kagome asked. She didn't intend to be so abrupt, but she was a bit surprised at seeing him there.
 
“I…I came to ask your advice, Kagome. I knew you wouldn't laugh at me, and you could probably keep a secret better than the other two.”
 
InuYasha could tell that Hojo was both embarrassed and nervous. “Kagome? I'll go upstairs and you can talk to your friend, okay?”
 
Mama looked surprised at InuYasha's announcement he was basically leaving the two alone. “Honey, I'll be in the laundry room if you need me. She followed InuYasha out of the kitchen.
 
When they were out of the room, Mama whispered, “InuYasha,” and beckoned him to follow her.
 
He followed her to the laundry room and she asked, “What's going on? I can't believe you left her alone with Hojo.”
 
InuYasha blushed. “He considers her a friend now, nothing more. He was very nervous and embarrassed about something; I could still smell it in his scent even though I can't smell much right now. He really wants to ask her advice about something important to him. I know if it were me, I wouldn't want anyone else there.”
 
Mama smiled and reached up to lovingly cup InuYasha's cheek, like a mother would. “You really have matured, InuYasha. You go on upstairs so you'll be there when Kagome comes looking for you. Besides, the sun will be down in a few minutes and you don't want Hojo to see you then.”
 
“Shit!” InuYasha exclaimed softly as he headed for the stairs. He would wait in the bedroom until Kagome came for him or her mother said it was safe to come down in time for dinner.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Miroku stopped in the clearing they had reached near the river. They had gone a different direction than usual because Lord Sesshomaru was somewhere in the vicinity of the old well. Since there was no moon tonight, they stuck to a well-marked path that took them to the clearing they were now standing in.
 
Feeling braver, Miroku pulled Sango to him and tentatively kissed her. Sango relaxed and dropped his hand so that she would wrap both of hers around him. Encouraged, Miroku nibbled at her lips until she parted them, allowing him in to explore with his tongue. He could feel the last of her resistance crumble as her body relaxed into his. Emboldened, he wrapped his arm around to hold her while his other hand reached between them to cup her breast through the fabric of her clothing. He began to massage it as he felt her lean into his hand, demanding more. Wanting to feel her smooth flesh against his, he was grateful she did not have on her slayer outfit under her yukata and slipped his hand through the opening. Pulling her breast binding down, he continued his assault on the now hard nipple.
 
Sango couldn't believe she was willing, no wanting the monk to continue his actions. All of the sudden, the memories of how good he was able to make her feel back at the inn came rushing back to her, and she wanted more. The slayer knew that she loved the monk, even if she had a hard time admitting it. And he really had been making an honest effort not to do anything to stray and anger her since they had returned. Relaxing, she melted into his touch and let his tongue plunder her mouth. He couldn't hear her gasp when his hand cupped her breast, though she reacted by leaning into his touch.
 
The slayer felt herself being lowered to the ground as Miroku continued to rub her breasts. He stretched his hand so that he was rubbing one nipple with his thumb while his third and fourth fingers rubbed the other. Sango felt a tingling that was starting to create quite a sensation of heat pooling in her lower regions. She unconsciously shifted and spread her legs a little as the heat became more uncomfortable and demanded attention.
 
As Sango relaxed, Miroku slowly went down to the ground, still exploring her mouth with his tongue while his fingers assaulted her breasts. Once he had laid her gently on her back, he opened her yukata so that both of her breasts were fully exposed. Meeting no resistance, he turned loose of her mouth and pulled one breast into his mouth instead, laving it with his tongue as he continued to knead the other. As he leaned over to suckle at her other nipple, he realized she had slightly shifted and parted her legs a bit. While he kissed and licked at her breast, he traced his hand down her abdomen where he began to rub a circular pattern. He realized that did produce a reaction from the beautiful woman in front of him; she had shifted up and raised her buttocks just off of the ground in an attempt to get him to move his hand. Miroku pulled her nipple into his mouth as he slipped his fingers under her feminine fundoshi. He heard her sigh as his fingers found her seeping and dipped into her enough to spread the moisture around her clit and nub. Miroku was surprised when her hands suddenly appeared to pull off her undergarment. Having been given her silent permission, the monk continued to dip and rub until he had her panting and writhing off of the ground in pleasure.
 
Sango found it hard to believe she was just lying there, allowing the monk to do as he pleased with her body. The only thing was, it all felt so good. She was starting to get a better understanding of why Kagome wanted to spend so much time with InuYasha. Nothing had ever made her feel before like the houshi did as he pleasured her body. Sango felt so, well, brazen when she reached down to remove her undergarment so he could fully reach her. She was repaid as he continued rubbing at her pearl until her body started to spasm out of her control.
 
She found the monk leaning over her again, tackling her mouth as he started to thrust his fingers into her. She had to turn loose of their kiss so that she could catch her breath. Surprising him, she reached down and grabbed his hard length through his robes. Gripping him firmly, she started to move up and down his shaft, though not satisfied, she turned loose and reached down to pull up his robes and reach underneath them. She was surprised to discover he had not worn any kind of undergarment to bind him, but was free. Finding the moisture riddled head, she rubbed the little slit with her thumb before she started to move her hand up and down again. However, then she stopped.
 
“Sango?” Miroku asked quietly as he stopped what he was doing as well.
 
Sango did not say anything, but sat up to remove her yukata from her arms so that it could lay out flat underneath her. She was now completely bare before him as she spread her legs and bent her knees. “I want to know what it feels like. Show me, Houshi. Show me now,” she whispered.
 
“Are…are you sure?” Miroku asked as he worked his way between her legs. He still had his robes on and they acted somewhat like a blanket to hide them.
 
“I…I'm sure,” Sango answered as she reached under his robes to grasp him again, though this time she was guiding him towards her. “Quickly, Houshi. Before I change my mind.”
 
That was all of the permission the monk needed. In the darkness of the moonless night, he was shaking as he felt the callused fingers grip him and guide him towards her heat. Because of his own nervousness, he did not feel the trembling of the slayer underneath him, who had finally decided she wanted him, and she wanted him now. Cautiously, with her guidance, he found her slick opening. He felt her tug at him, trying to get him to enter. Miroku was flooded with feelings he could not describe as he felt his head enter into her waiting body while she took her legs and wrapped them around his thighs. He could feel her powerful legs pull him into her. Realizing that she wanted this as much as he did, he drove into her.
 
“Oh, Sango!” the monk exclaimed softly when he was seated in her fully. He reached down to kiss her and discovered that they both were trembling. “You feel…so…good…”
 
Sango creased her brows, she needed more than this. “Is that all there is to it?”
 
Miroku reached down to kiss her again before he responded. “I am just getting started, but are you all right? Does it hurt? I thought the first time hurt for women.”
 
“No…but you feel good inside of me, like you filled me up. Can you do it again?”
 
Miroku drew back out and thrust back in. It was killing him, but he stopped. “Like that?”
 
Sango thought she understood now. “Keep going,” she whispered.
 
Miroku drew in a deep breath as he pulled back out to thrust into her again. He cursed when he went too far and found himself prodding the crease in her leg instead. He heard Sango actually giggle as she reached down again to guide him back into her. This time, he pushed in and didn't pull back so far. Getting the hang of it, he started to move in and out of the slayer.
 
“Oh, Sango…” he said as he kept up the rhythm he had established. It had been so long since he had felt a woman this way.
 
“Harder…and faster.” He heard her whisper as her hands that had worked their way up under his robes rubbed his back.
 
“Oh, Houshi…harder,” he heard as he lost contact with one of her hands. Sango needed even more, and worked her fingers down to rub her pearl while he thrust into her.
 
“Sango, I'm…not…gonna…last…much…longer,” Miroku gasped as he felt his loin start to tighten.
 
“Mirokuuuuu!” Sango cried as she started to orgasm while Miroku was still thrusting into her.
 
Miroku felt her walls start to ripple around him. The extra stimulation sent him over the edge and he thrust hard, one last time, as he exploded to fill her. Both now covered in a sheen of sweat, and with sweat actually dripping from his brow, Miroku collapsed on top of Sango.
 
They lay without speaking for several minutes, undisturbed other than the sounds of insects and nocturnal birds calling to each other in the trees above them. When they finally started to recover, Miroku rolled off of the demon slayer, but threw his arm and as much of his robes as he could over her to cover her.
 
Neither spoke for a while, but Miroku finally broke the silence. “Thank you, Sango. That was incredible.”
 
Sango reached up to stroke his hair. “If I had known it felt that good, I would have tried it sooner. Now I know why Kagome told us `Don't knock it until you try it.'”
 
“Hum?”
 
“Remember when we heard her howling with InuYasha on the way home last time? That is what she told us when she came back. Now I understand why she keeps wanting time to herself with him.”
 
They lay together for a few more minutes before either spoke again, when Sango said, “Come on, it is starting to get late. The others will be worried.”
 
Miroku leaned over and kissed her gently. “We are almost to the river, so let us clean up a little before we go back.”
 
Good idea,” Sango responded as he helped her to her feet.
 
Sango blushed as she shook out her yukata to get the grass and leaves off of it before she put it back on. She would carry her undergarments and put them on after she had rinsed off. Taking Miroku's hand, they went down towards the river.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
They had laughed over dinner about the twins' attraction to InuYasha. He was thoroughly embarrassed, and being human for the evening didn't help. For once, InuYasha found himself wishing that Souta had actually been there for the evening meal. Some of the things that had been said probably would not have been in front of her younger brother, especially when Kagome told him the two boys would think he was even more delicious in his mortal form. That just made him shudder.
 
InuYasha was grateful they didn't ask him any questions about being human this time. They had finally learned that he was rather grouchy the night of the new moon and the answers he gave were generally blunt and not very nice. However, InuYasha would never admit out loud that being with her family when he was mortal was much better than running from demons. Feeling how uncomfortable he was, Kagome decided to spare him any further torture and excused themselves to go up to her room.
 
When they were safely inside her room, Kagome closed and locked the door. Pulling her mate to her, the miko looked up expectantly at him.
 
InuYasha's fingers trembled as he cupped his mate's face and kissed her. When they pulled apart, Kagome took his hands in hers, interlacing their fingers together.
 
“What's the matter, InuYasha?” she asked as she reached up to gently kiss him again.
 
“I…I…I…” the hanyou turned human for the evening stammered.
 
Kagome sat down on the bed, pulling him alongside her. Rubbing his palms with her thumbs she asked again, “What is it, InuYasha? What's wrong?”
 
InuYasha rested his forehead against hers, but still did not say anything. Instead, he turned loose of her hands and wrapped his arms around Kagome, burying his nose in the crook of her neck. The miko wrapped her arms around him as well, and nuzzled him. She stifled a giggle as she realized he was taking in deep breaths, almost frantically, his breath tickling her neck under her ear. She held him close and rubbed his back until she felt him start to relax.
 
“InuYasha, why are you so nervous?” Kagome asked him.
 
“I…I'm not sure,” the hanyou finally said quietly.
 
Kagome tipped his chin up so she could look into those violet black eyes, “InuYasha, we were together when you were human last month. What's wrong?”
 
InuYasha let out a sigh. “It was still so new then, and we were only mated for a few days. Now, it's been a whole month. What if…what if…”
 
“What if what?” Kagome prodded gently.
 
“What…what…what if you're disappointed this time?”
 
“Why would I be disappointed?” Kagome asked as she ran her hands up and down his torso, working her way under his shirt so she was caressing his bare skin.
 
InuYasha closed his eyes as he felt his mate's hands run lovingly over him, causing him to make funny little noises that almost sounded like a puppy whimpering for more.
 
Kagome smiled as she leaned close to whisper in his ear, “I just love those little sounds you make when you're mortal. You sound more like a puppy now than you do when you are either hanyou or even more Inu-youkai.”
 
The hanyou's eyes popped open. “Huh?”
 
“InuYasha, why are you so nervous? What's wrong? I can't believe you're afraid I would be disappointed. I love you. You know that.”
 
“What about your grandfather?” he whispered.
 
Now she was finally getting somewhere. Her grandfather had not yet returned home before the new moon the previous month.
 
“InuYasha, Mama reminded me before dinner that my grandfather sleeps like the dead. Besides, his room is the furthest away and he snores, so he will never hear us. Souta is spending the night with his science project partner, so we don't have to worry about him. And Mama is happy that we are together, so if she happens to hear us, she won't mind. Is that what you are worried about?”
 
“Last month…and then the old man came home and you didn't want to…”
 
“I know. I'm sorry, InuYasha. It was still so new to both of us, and we were usually so loud I was afraid he would hear us, and I didn't want him to find out that way. Mama told me as long as we kept the howling down, he probably wouldn't notice a thing.”
 
A slight grin crossed InuYasha's face. “Your mother said that?”
 
“Apparently we howled and yelled a lot at first. I guess we both had a lot of tension to release,” Kagome responded, and then added softly, “InuYasha, if you are really uncomfortable, I won't force you to do this. But I am yours no matter which form you are in.”
 
“Kagome, you know I'm so fucking weak when I'm human…”
 
“InuYasha, you may not be as strong as you are as a hanyou, but you are still stronger than the average human. When I agreed to be your mate, it was to be with all of you, human, youkai and hanyou. I don't expect you to have the stamina that you normally do tonight, but I'm willing to bet you still have plenty. After all, I am only human. It would be all right for us to make love and then fall asleep like normal couples do. We don't have to go at it all night. If you want, you can just hold me. Please, don't push me away.”
 
“You…you're sure?” InuYasha asked softly.
 
“I'm sure,” Kagome responded as she wrapped her hands in his beautiful black hair and pulled his face to hers. This time, InuYasha responded by holding her tight.
 
As the kiss deepened, they found their hands exploring each other's bodies. This time when they pulled apart, they started tugging at their clothing and throwing it in a heap on the floor. Kagome found herself back in InuYasha's arms with him sniffing at her neck again.
 
“What is it, InuYasha?”
 
“It's just I can't smell you properly like this. You always smell so good…”
 
Kagome responded by snuffling at his hair and neck, “Mmmm, InuYasha. Even with my human nose I can tell you smell good.” She flicked her tongue out and traced up his neck and around the rim of his ear. “And taste good, too.”
 
Kagome pushed her mate back onto the bed and continued her assault with her tongue and mouth down his body. She kissed, licked and nipped her way following the curve of his neck and trailed kisses down to his still powerful chest. She pulled one of his nipples between her teeth as she rubbed the other with the palm of her hand, stopping long enough to roll the now hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger and tweaking it before palming it again.
 
The miko began her downward progress again, traveling now towards his navel while she continued to rub his nipples with her flattened hands. When she reached his belly button, she rubbed it with her nose before dipping into it with her tongue. She heard his deep intake of breath as she swirled her tongue around his navel as her hands worked their way down his torso as well.
 
InuYasha lay flat out on the bed, wondering what he had done to deserve this. He was overwhelmed with his emotions when he was human, and basically bit down on his tongue to keep from saying some of the things he wanted to blurt out. He loved Kagome; he knew he loved her with every part of himself. But still, he felt so, so inadequate, when he was mortal. His hanyou self was somewhat jealous of his youkai self that had taken his mate the night of the full moon, but his human half was jealous of both of the other two. He lay back, panting, as his mate paid her heavenly attentions to his body. What if he could not satisfy her in this form? What if it wasn't enough?
 
He opened his eyes halfway, just enough to look down his body and see the top of his lover's head as she teased the area around his navel. He reached over with one hand and started to rub the back of her head as she worked her way towards his rapidly hardening erection. He gasped loudly as he felt her hand cup under his testicles and her tongue suddenly land on his shaft. He could not help but to buck as she started to tease him.
 
Kagome smiled inwardly to herself as she heard the hanyou start to pant. She did not understand why he was so tense this time, and was determined to get him to relax. She continued trailing her tongue down the most sensitive parts of his body, but stopped to pay special attention to his belly button by swirling her tongue around it before dipping in. She was tracing the inside of his thighs with her hand, finally landing at his testicles, where she gently cupped his sac and fondled the two balls it contained. As she continued to play with his sac, she continued to kiss and nip her way down until she landed at his erection. Using her tongue, she started moving upwards and then back down the other side. She then traced it back up and pulled the soft head into her mouth.
 
She wrapped her hand around his shaft as she ran her tongue round and round the head. She was pleased when InuYasha involuntarily thrust into her, his body jerking as she started to bob up and down. Taking as much of him into her mouth as she could without choking herself, she started to apply pressure with her tongue and build up speed. InuYasha had started thrusting into her, now excited watching his mate's head rise and fall as she worked his sensitive shaft.
 
“Oh, fuck, `gome…harder…harder…fuck…'gomeeeeee…” he cried softly as he spilled into her mouth.
 
Kagome still had him in her mouth, trying to swallow it all as he emptied himself into her. She opened her eyes enough to look back up at InuYasha's face and was happy with his expression as he watched her bring him pleasure. When he had finally stopped throbbing and had started to relax, she scooted back up alongside of him.
 
“ `gome,” the hanyou said as she lay alongside of him, her arm now thrown over his chest as she nestled into his side.
 
“You're welcome,” she responded softly.
 
InuYasha responded by kissing her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth while his hand found her breast. He suckled at his mark on her shoulder before moving to her neglected nipple. Kneading one with his hand, he pulled as much of the other breast into his mouth as he could since he was not concerned about fangs for the evening. He moved across to the other nipple to give it the same attention as his hand reached down between his mate's legs.
 
Kagome moaned and shifted so she was flat on her back, spreading her legs with her knees bent for her mate to attend to her. As he rubbed at her pearl he leaned into her and again thrust his tongue into her mouth. He pulled her tongue into his mouth while thrusting his fingers into her, using his thumb to rub her swollen nub. He swallowed her cry as she bucked into his hand, her nub and clit twitching under his ministrations.
 
Not finished with her yet, InuYasha dove between her legs and attacked her with his tongue. He pulled her clit between his teeth as he pushed his fingers up into her again. With no claws to worry about tonight, he pushed into her as hard and fast as he could while licking and sucking her clit. Thanks to his human hearing for the night, he could barely hear her cry “InuYashaaaaa,” as she came again. He continued to lick at her core as long as she responded. He finally stopped when he thought she couldn't take much more.
 
When he crawled back up the bed to lie alongside her, he was surprised when her hand reached down to wrap around him again. She gripped him firmly as her hand stroked his full length, pulling up over the head before plunging back downward again. InuYasha was disappointed she worked him up again, but then turned loose. However, he was pleasantly surprised when he found her rolling over on her stomach and then pulling herself up on her knees. The hanyou surmised his mate must actually like this position if she was willingly assuming it when he was neither hanyou nor youkai. He eagerly mounted her from behind, and began to thrust hard and fast.
 
Kagome was panting as InuYasha pounded against her. She could feel his testicles slapping against her as he held her at the curve of her hips. She rose up on her hands and started to rock back into him in rhythm. They were both grunting as they slammed together trying to find their release.
 
InuYasha had managed to reach around again for that nub of pleasure and was now rubbing it in rhythm with his thrusts. He did not stop until he felt her walls start to vibrate around him, trying to pull him deeper inside to release his seed. He poured himself into her as he continued to rub her pearl, keeping her orgasm going. He didn't stop until he felt her reach down and put her hand over his, halting his ministrations and holding his hand still where it was. Not ready to relinquish his coupling with her just yet, the hanyou rocked back so that he was sitting with Kagome in his lap, still joined with him. He moved his hands upwards towards her breasts and gently kneaded them while he kissed her mark. The miko pulled his forearm to her mouth and did the same, and while the feelings may not have been as intense as they were when InuYasha was a hanyou, he could still feel her attentions to his mark in his groin.
 
Kagome leaned back against her hanyou's chest and enjoyed his attentions to her breasts. When she thought he was starting to go limp inside of her, she decided to see if attacking the marks on his forearm had the same result it did when he was a hanyou. The miko first kissed and then suckled at his forearm over her marks, taking turns with each one of them. She was pleasantly surprised to feel her mate getting hard again inside of her. She gasped when he reached down to rub her now very sensitive and swollen nub with one hand while he continued his attack on her breasts with the other, and her shoulder with his mouth. Kagome found herself throwing her arms behind her, wrapping them around his head as she could best reach, which completely opened her already wanton body to him. She was afraid she would pull his hair out by the roots as her body started to buck against his hands, and she had her fingers entwined in his black mane, hanging on as she was overrun with the pleasurable sensations.
 
Finally she gasped, “Oh…oh…oh…Inu…Yasha…oh…my,” and then took his forearm and bit it.
 
Biting down on her marks had the same effect it had before. InuYasha felt a jolt of power go through him and in one smooth motion, put his mate on her hands and knees in front of him as he begin to relentlessly pound into her. Kagome braced herself as best she could and just held on for the ride. At least he had released her overly sensitive pearl and was holding her at the waist while their bodies slapped together. She could hear him panting as he thrust into her, desperate to find his release. Lowering herself to her forearms so he could drive deeper into her, she started to orgasm yet again as he hit one of her sweet spots inside of her. Kagome was now panting with him, trying not to yell out as her body rippled around her mate. Feeling her channel tighten around him was all InuYasha needed to explode and fill her womb again.
 
This time, spent, he collapsed on top of his mate, flattening her into the bed. The miko sighed in contentment and complete fulfillment as she shifted just enough to get comfortable without making InuYasha lose his position buried inside of her. She reached back with one free hand to stroke his head, and realized that he really was worn out - she could now hear him softly snoring as he lay over her. Suddenly realizing just how exhausted she was, the miko smiled and let sleep take her as well.
 
They both slept soundly through the remainder of the night, though at some point InuYasha had moved off of Kagome and now had her pulled protectively into his body, spooned together. The hanyou woke first before dawn, and gently rubbed his mate's abdomen and breasts as she lay sleeping in front of him. As he thought back on the night's activities, he realized that she had not seemed disappointed at all, and that he had enjoyed being with her immensely in his human form. While he still would not want to be stuck that way permanently if he could help it, here InuYasha could relax and be with Kagome without fear. He also decided the heightened emotions he felt during the new moon maybe were not such a bad thing when he was alone with his mate. While he couldn't smell her properly, he could feel instead.
 
Kagome's mind was still hazy as she slowly started to awaken. She could feel her lower regions start to heat up again, and then realized it was because Inuyasha was gently rubbing her breasts and belly. As her brain slowly tried to clear the morning fog, she realized that sometime during the night InuYasha must have rolled off of her and tucked her comfortably into his form. She decided to remain still for a little longer and enjoy his soft attentions to her body.
 
InuYasha could tell that his mate was sort of awake, even if she wasn't coherent yet. She had not done anything to make him stop, so he continued to stroke her nipple with his thumb. It was not uncommon for him to wake up with an erection in the morning, though this time it was pressing into the crease between her butt cheek and leg. However, he would wait for her to give him some signal she wanted another round before he did anything.
 
Kagome lay still, enjoying his attentions until she saw the pre-dawn light start to glow outside. Stretching, she shifted so she could lie flat on her back, and gently moved her mate's hand from her breast to the folds between her legs. In turn, she reached over and wrapped her hand around his already rather hard erection, and started to move her hand up and down, pulling her hand up over the head before moving back down again.
 
InuYasha leaned over and captured the miko's mouth with his own as they gently awakened their sleepy bodies. When he could tell she was more than ready to receive him, he felt her hands at his ribs, guiding him above her. Kagome raised her legs indicating she wanted them over his arms, and he helped her adjust before sheathing himself inside of her in one sure stroke. He looked down to see his mate looking back into his eyes with her twinkling gray ones, a soft smile on her lips as he thrust into her. She placed her hands on his chest, indicating she wanted him to stay up where she could see him. Glad to comply, the hanyou begin long, sure strokes into his mate as the sun started to peek over the horizon.
 
Kagome wanted to look at her hanyou as the sun came up. She hoped he would make love to her this way, where she could see his face as he thrust into her in the early morning hours. She smiled when he more than willingly complied. She kept her eyes opened and focused on him as the sun came up, and the moonless night was over. He barely lost his rhythm as the change washed over him, and he was full hanyou again. Grinning down at her, he started to pound into her with such force and speed she had no hope of keeping up. Pulling himself to his knees, cupping her buttocks in his hands, he found an angle that was going to send her over the edge with him. The youkai in him, back at its normal force, really wanted to howl as he felt everything wind up in his loin, ready to explode. Remembering that there were others in the household, he bit down on his tongue instead as he felt her channel ripple around him as he thrust hard one last time to fill her. As he continued to empty himself into her, he looked down lovingly at his mate while he rubbed her buttocks cupped in his hands.
 
Kagome was panting and her face was flushed. Her eyes were locked onto his when she finally said, “Wow.”
 
InuYasha helped her adjust so that her legs were back on the bed, and he was now laying over her, using his arms to keep his weight off of her. He kissed her thoroughly before he asked, “So did you plan that?”
 
Kagome smiled softly as she looked at him. “Well, I had thought about it, but didn't know if we would wake up in time. I decided since we did to give it a try. I don't know about you, but that was incredible.”
 
“Yeah, it was, wasn't it?” her hanyou agreed. “I have to admit that was the most pleasurable transformation I've ever had.”
 
“I'm glad,” the miko said quietly and shifted over. “Here, lay back down with me. It's still early so we can stay in bed a while longer.”
 
“Keh,” InuYasha said as he moved from above her to alongside her.
 
He tucked her into his side and pulled the covers back up over them. He had to grin when he realized Kagome had fallen back asleep. The hanyou took a long, deep breath of his mate's scent now that he had his senses back. He loved the smell of her, and especially when she was full of him. Snuggling just a little closer, he closed his eyes and let her sleep.
 
 
To be continued…