InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live and Let Die (Part 3): Learning To Deal ❯ Sexual Healing ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. Any original characters do belong to me.
 
AN: Thanks much for the reviews left so far. I read each and every one of them, and greatly appreciate the time you took to leave one. And for responses to your reviews, please check out my LiveJournal at http://doggieearlover.livejournal.com/117278.html.
 
 
Live and Let Die: Learning to Deal
 
 
Chapter 25: Sexual Healing (Warning: Lemons)
 
Sweat drenched them both as he thrust into her again and again. While the human emotion of love was still sometimes difficult for him to comprehend, he knew that she did love him and would do anything for him. He had begun to truly understand his need of her when she had come close to leaving him; not because she did not love him, but because she loved him so much that she wanted to give him a child.
 
At first, he had said no; he did not want to be responsible for bringing more half-breeds into the world. It was when she tearfully began to pack her things, so that he could be with someone who could give him the pure offspring that he wanted, that he realized he did not want to live without her. At last he had relented, though he still did not understand her need to have a child, a hanyou, which would be despised as his own brother was. She insisted that if the Taiyoukai of the Western Lands saw fit to have hanyou offspring, then it would eventually become accepted.
 
Those that thought he had weakened found otherwise as he snuffed out their lives when they challenged him. It was not long before other youkai realized he had not weakened, but had become even more formidable. The desire to protect his own made Sesshomaru a terrifying enemy. As a result, it was not long before he was sought out as an ally by all but his worst enemies, and most of them had the good sense to leave him alone.
 
Rin moaned her approval as he continued his steady pounding into her pliant body. She arched her back to slightly change the angle he was penetrating her at so that he hit that sweet spot inside of her. She couldn't remember how long it had taken before her mate began to appreciate these couplings for no particular reason. While Sesshomaru humored her because he had come to understand that humans had sex for pleasure, mostly thanks to his observations of InuYasha and Kagome, he still thought that it was simply to relieve a basic primal need. Whenever they had the time she had worked to please him, rather than just have a quick fuck. He, in turn, had learned to please her as well.
 
She smiled as she remembered the time he had almost bitten through his own tongue in an effort not to make any noise - all because he didn't want her to know that he was enjoying what she was doing to him. It was the first time she had pulled his cock into her small mouth, running her tongue around the head before nipping up and down his length while she cupped his heavy testicles in her hand. When she had wrapped both hands around him and pulled him back into her mouth, sucking as she rolled her tongue to bring him pleasure, it had become too much. Rather than crying out, which would have let her know he had liked it, when he spilled into her mouth he bit down his own tongue instead. However, he couldn't fool her; she knew him too well.
 
This time, knowing how nervous he was about the events currently taking place in the past, she had simply shed her clothing and dropped to her hands and knees to present her backside to him. Sesshomaru had growled in appreciation as he removed his own garments before he joined her. However, to her surprise, rather than immediately entering her as she expected, he lay on his back and pulled her down to his face. Early on in their relationship, he had discovered how much he loved the taste of Rin and even more so, how much she enjoyed it. He lovingly cupped a buttock in each hand as he took a long slow lick from her opening to that nub that was already becoming hard in excitement. The juices were flowing freely as he continued to lap at her before thrusting his long, warm tongue up into her. She cried out as he curled it to pull back down her inner walls, and then thrust up into her again. When she was almost ready, he moved to her pearl and sucked on it with unrelenting force until she cried out and began to jerk against his face. Again, he pushed his tongue up into her to drink everything that flowed out as she continued to squirm against him.
 
Rin remained where she was when she felt him withdraw, for she knew he was only changing his position. She felt him cover her back as his burning erection pressed against her hot slit. She could not help but sigh in contentment as she felt him slide in. Relaxing under his touch, she waited for the ride to begin.
 
 
Sesshomaru did not understand why he was so anxious about what was happening in the past, or even why he had remembered the first part of that conversation where Rin had had said that she wanted to leave him. However, he now understood that the only reason she considered it was because she blamed herself for his injuries. Even then, she had loved him so much that she would rather see him safe without her than hurt because of her. Realizing that he felt the same about her, maybe he understood love more than he thought.
 
Much of his apprehension of what was to be passed when his mate presented herself to him as an Inu bitch would. He knew that was what she was trying to accomplish, and in response, instead of just fucking her to eradicate some of his frustrations, he rewarded her by bringing her pleasure first. He had to admit, he enjoyed that part of their encounters as well, for her responses to his administrations made him even harder.
 
Even after all of these years, he still loved the feeling of her tight body wrapped around his. Ever since the beginning, it had been like she was a perfect match for him. She understood him, she needed him. As it turned out, he needed her as well, even if he didn't always understand her. Somewhere along the way, their souls had recognized this long before he would admit it in his stubbornness. When he finally took her as his mate everything had suddenly seemed right, and he was truly happy for the first time in his life. He had never really been able to admit that to her, but somehow, he thought she knew and that she understood.
 
Sesshomaru pounded into the human under him, her gasps of pleasure driving him on. He was over her back, with his hands on either side pressed into the bed. Rin had extended her arms out in front of her to brace against the headboard so that he wouldn't drive her into it. He panted as he hammered against her, sweat coating their bodies as their flesh slapped together. At last he roared when he exploded to fill her and pressed his forehead against her shoulder while he emptied into her body. Not willing to relinquish his intimate contact with her, he wrapped his arms around her small frame and pulled her down with him as he collapsed on his side. She snuggled against him without a word, even when she felt his strong clawed fingers toy with her breasts. Smiling to herself at the thought her diversion had worked for now, she closed her eyes and relished in his attentions.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Kouga raced for his home at incredible speeds. Even he was astonished that he was still so fast after relinquishing the jewel shards to Kagome. However, that chapter of his life was over, and it was time to return to his pack. It was time to move forward with his life. It had been on hold long enough.
 
Naraku was dead, so all of those he had killed had been avenged, even if Kouga did not get to strike the killing blow. The ookami prince had stayed and contributed to the dark hanyou's defeat, even if it had turned out he was fighting a stupid golem. Who knows, maybe Sesshomaru would create an alliance with his tribe since he had saved the life of that human girl when he caught her. The fact that Jaken complained so much about her made Kouga realize she had an important position in the Taiyoukai's life, though he had no idea of exactly what it was.
 
Now, thanks to the fact he had finally accepted that he could not have the miko for himself and that he really should never have tried to take her, Kouga was looking forward to claiming a real ookami princess as his mate for life. He grew hard at the thought as he ran, for the minute he arrived he planned to take Ayame as his mate. He kicked it up another notch as he hurried home.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
“Kohaku, are you certain?” Kagome asked quietly. She knew what must be done but dreaded it.
 
“The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be,” Kohaku suggested. “I have been prepared for this day since I regained my memories. I have killed and injured too many to count and am prepared to atone for my actions.”
 
“Kohaku…” Sango started, but could not continue.
 
“Please, Sister, I must do this.”
 
“I do not blame you. I know it was not your fault,” Sango offered. She wanted her brother to live.
 
Kohoku looked at the floor. “I know, Sister, but I cannot live any longer with the memories of what I have done. Please, do not fight me on this. I made this decision a long time ago.”
 
Sango sobbed as she folded her brother into her arms and held him close. With a determined look, she nodded at Kagome.
 
“InuYasha, I need your help to remove the shard. It's embedded at the base of his neck,” the young miko whispered.
 
The hanyou's eyes met hers, glistening with tears. “Show me where.”
 
Kagome moved to Kohaku as Sango gripped him tightly. Tracing her fingers delicately over the shard, she said, “Here.”
 
With one quick movement, InuYasha cut through the demon slayer's suit and into the boy's flesh. Feeling the piece of the jewel, he ran his nail under it and flicked it out. Catching it in his other hand, he handed it to Kagome.
 
“Kohaku!” Sango wailed as her brother collapsed in her arms. “No, don't leave me! I just found you…”
 
Kagome's eyes burned with tears as she fused the final piece into the jewel, making the Shikon no Tama whole once again. She watched the scene before her: Sango refused to let go of her brother's body, while Miroku tried to pull her away. InuYasha was prepared to catch his limp form if Sango turned loose. Rin had started to cry from where she sat, and Shippou was patting her back.
 
“Lay him down and stand aside,” a commanding voice said.
 
“No!” Sango refused to let go.

“Sango, Sesshomaru-sama may be able to bring him back,” Miroku whispered into her ear. “Remember the village? The snake youkai? How he
revived all of those men to life?”
 
“What?” Sango asked through her tears.
 
“It's worth a try,” InuYasha suggested.
 
“But he said he couldn't live with what he'd done,” Sango said. “I don't know what to do…”
 
InuYasha looked at his brother. “Maybe she's right. He might not be able to stand it if you brought him back.”
 
Sango suddenly dropped her brother and threw herself into a surprised Kagome's arms.
 
InuYasha caught Kohaku's body and laid him on the floor. He glanced up to see Sango now bawling as Kagome held her.
 
“Kagome, I don't know what to do. Tell me, tell me, please. Is he better off dead, or should be try to bring him back? Please, help me,” Sango cried.
 
“Oh, Sango…” Kagome started but her voice trailed away. What should she say? “I wish there was some way to revive him as the little brother you knew, the one who had never met Naraku. I wish he could be that innocent boy with no memories of what has happened.”
 
Kagome did not realize she had the completed jewel in her hand when she made her wish. A bright flash of pink filled the hut and Kagome disappeared from view, leaving a frantic InuYasha crying her name as the Shikon no Tama hit the floor and rolled away.
 
“Kagome, you have made an unselfish wish to return the life of one who was once innocent,” a strong and proud voice spoke.
 
“Where, where am I?” Kagome asked as she looked around, seeing nothing but a glittering pinkish white.
 
“You are with me,” the voice replied.
 
“Midoriko?”
 
“Yes. You now have a decision to make. You were only meant to come to this world to right the wrongs of Naraku and to purify the Shikon no Tama. It was never meant for you to stay here. However, the fact that you fell in love with and mated with the hanyou InuYasha was unforeseen. If you are separated by time from him, you both will die. Therefore, you must decide: will you stayhere, or return to the future as you were meant to? The well will seal the instant InuYasha turns human. Whichever side of the well you are on when that happens is where you will remain.”
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“He must be with you. As you have learned, you must be on the same side of time together. However, when he next becomes mortal, make certain you are in the era you have decided upon. The well cannot remain open, but you will not be punished for falling in love with your guardian, as he will not be punished for loving the one he considers his savior.”
 
“InuYasha will remain hanyou?”
 
“Yes, but I have chosen his mortal time because that is something you are both familiar with, and you know when it will happen. Choose wisely. Thank you for releasing me, Kagome,” Midoriko concluded.
 
 
The hut was filled with another flash as the Shikon no Tama exploded and scattered sparkling dust everywhere, and Kagome reappeared. This time she found herself wrapped in the arms of the anxious hanyou, who was practically squeezing the life out of her. “I thought you were taken from me,” he said hoarsely in her ear. “Don't ever do that again.”
 
Kagome just nodded against his chest as he held her. She would have to tell him what was said away from the others. How would she, how would they, choose?
 
“Kohaku?” Sango cried as her brother stirred from where he lay.

“Sister? Where am I? How did I get here?” the confused boy asked.
 
“What do you remember?” the demon slayer responded.
 
Kohaku scrunched up his brow as he thought. “Father. Father said I had to go on my first demon slaying mission with you. Sango, I do not think I am ready.”
 
Kagome breathed a sigh of relief and turned towards the boy, though InuYasha kept a strong grip on her with his arms wrapped around her waist. “Kohaku, you were injured and knocked out. You've been unconscious for a long time. A lot has happened, though Sango can fill you in on some of it when you are ready.”
 
The boy surveyed his surroundings as he sat up. “Where am I? Who are these people? A hanyou and youkai? Sister, Father would kill us if he knew we associated with such-”
 
Sango cut him off. “Kohaku, Father was murdered. These are my friends that helped me to avenge his death. I have learned a lot we did not know about hanyou and youkai. I will explain it all to you, but not just yet.” Kirara jumped in his lap and rubbed her head against the boy's chest. “See, even Kirara understands, and is not afraid of them.”
 
“Kirara, you think that they are okay?” the completely baffled boy asked.
 
The fire cat mewed in agreement as she continued to twirl in his lap.
 
 
“Rin, it is time for us to go,” Sesshomaru stated. No one but Rin had noticed he had redressed with everything that was going on.
 
“Yes, Lord Sesshomaru,” the little girl answered as she scrambled to his side.
 
“Sesshomaru-sama, thank you for everything; we could not have defeated Naraku without you,” Kagome said softly. “Take good care of Rin.”
 
“Yes, you will always be welcomed in this village,” Kaede added.
 
InuYasha met his brother's eyes with his own. `Thanks. I hope we'll see you again.'
 
Without another word, the Taiyoukai of the Western Lands swept out of the hut to return home.
 
“Bye, everybody!” Rin shouted back as she ran after him.
 
“About time,” Jaken mumbled as he heard his lord announce he was departing. “Wait for me!” he called when he saw Sesshomaru was leaving without even looking back. Needless to say, he was disappointed when it appeared that the human girl would not be staying behind as he suggested.
 
 
Ah-Un suddenly appeared in the clearing in front of them, along the path to the river, and Rin happily climbed up on his broad back. Jaken took the opportunity to grab hold of the mokomokosama while the Inuyoukai stopped and waited on the little girl. Delighted to once again be wrapped in the soft fur, he sighed in contentment as the odd group took to the air to return to the Western Lands. He also looked forward to the day that Sesshomaru either dropped that girl off in a human village, or she died of old age. Little did he know what a long wait that was going to be.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
In modern Tokyo, Rin had laced her fingers with Sesshomaru's. “Are you all right now?”
 
He sighed as he squeezed her fingers in his grasp. “Yes, thank you. Everything must have worked out the way it was meant to since we are still here. It was… difficult… to realize that the past was happening now, as we live, and could possibly be changed.”
 
“You were really that worried I might leave you?” her soft voice questioned.
 
He was silent for a moment before he finally answered, “Not having known the rest of the conversation, yes. It all came together when I finally realized that it must have been I who commissioned her youkai-created garments, and that the past was happening even as we live today. I may never know if they really helped save her, but I could not take the chance and have anything change. I would not want one minute of the life I have had to be different.”
 
“Really, not any of it?” Rin questioned.
 
“Perhaps some of our misunderstandings, but without them, I may never have come to understand you better. Some things remain beyond my comprehension, however.”
 
“Such as?” she prompted.
 
“I still do not truly recognize what you call `love',” he responded.
 
“I think you understand it better than you realize. Your actions show it, even if you do not speak the words. I understood that when I became your mate. Words can be meaningless, but your devotion to me and your children says volumes. You also humored me by becoming my husband so that we would be married in the eyes of humans. And you finally gave me children, though you did not understand the need. I know that you love me, just as I love you,” she said, her voice full of understanding. “I could not bear to live without you, and I think you feel the same way.”
 
“You do, do you?” he said as he ran his thumb across her breast.
 
“Yes, I do,” she answered as she reached between them to grab his length. “Now, love me, again.”
 
The Taiyoukai of the Western Lands grinned, and complied.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Kouga smirked as the scent of his soon to be mate greeted his nose. Apparently the packs elders were in conference with her. Well, no time like the present.
 
“Ayame,” was all the warning she was given as he ripped off her clothing and then his own. Both youkai and regular wolves gathered around and began to circle them, barking and howling at the ookami prince who was about to claim his bitch.
 
Ayame snarled as he grabbed her shoulder with his teeth and forced his hand between her thighs. Her body gave her away as he pulled his fingers away, drenched with her eagerness to mate. He really didn't have to force her legs apart with his knees, though she gave the appearance of putting up a good fight. It looked like she was trying to buck him off of her back, when in fact she was making it easier for him to penetrate her.
 
He growled as his erect penis met her opening, shrouded by her swollen clit that announced she was almost ready to conceive. He was not gentle when he thrust into her, for that was not the way of the wolf youkai. His teeth still buried in her shoulder, his hands on her breasts, he begin to relentlessly pound into her. Accepting Kouga as her mate, Ayame dropped to her hands and knees, making it clear to everyone present that she now belonged to him. At her submission, he released her shoulder and continued to hammer against her until he exploded to fill her and howled to the sky. He continued to hump against her as he emptied into her womb, his chest pressed against her back as he held her to him.
 
When Kouga pulled out, Ayame flipped over on her back in another sign of submission to her new prince. She was delighted when he dropped to between her legs, and began to lick all of the juices that were flowing out of her. Her swollen clit was highly sensitive, and she could not help but to rub herself against his face as he buried his nose between her legs. He rewarded her by thrusting his long, thick tongue up into her, and then continued to lap at her hot center. He ran the warm, wet muscle around the edge of her clit, and then back up the middle. He nipped at her before he turned her back over, and slid his again erect cock into her body. She could not see him grin as he buried himself inside of her. This was far better than he'd ever imagined. He planned on mating with her over and over until she was pregnant and then maybe some more just because he could. From the responses of the bitch under him, he didn't think she'd mind. Wondering if he could keep this up all night, he hammered against her hard and fast, his claws digging into her flesh. This time, he felt her body clamp down on his and lock him inside of her, causing him to release into her again. He ran his hands up and down the curves of her body until one landed back on her breast, and the other on her belly. He couldn't wait until she was pupped. Just the thought of it made him hard again, so he pulled out far enough to get a good hard start to fuck her again. Ayame growled her approval.
 
Around them, the pack members had become aroused and were satisfying each other in any manner they could. The ookami youkai males that were not allowed to breed were fucking, sucking, and licking each other, and some of the regular wolves had joined them in frustration. Others had begun to fight to breed a receptive female; the strongest would earn the right to impregnate the bitch. White and brown wolves fought for positions of strength, the bitch accepting whoever won, no matter from which pack the new mate came from. The wolves really did not mate for life - they mated with who was the strongest. Similar displays were taking place as the strongest youkai males fought to fuck the females. The air was filled with the scents of blood and sex. The elders watched on in approval - the activities from this night would strengthen their packs that had become united through this mating. There had been no new pups in a long time. After tonight and the following nights to come, there would be many.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
It had been several days since the jewel was purified, and Kagome was slipping into a deep depression. InuYasha could feel the sadness rolling off of her in waves but couldn't get her to talk to him. He tried to reach her with his mind; however, all he met was more despondency and confusion. Not knowing what to do, he sought out Kaede in her garden.
 
“What is it, InuYasha,” the old miko asked as he approached.
 
“Kagome. I don't know what to do. She's so sad,” he responded, staring at the ground. “I know something happened when the jewel was purified, but she won't tell me what it is. Do you think you can talk to her?”
 
“I have already tried, InuYasha, but she will not speak of it to me, either. I do get the impression that she must make a decision that is weighing heavily on her. I see tears in her eyes whenever she looks at Sango or Miroku and even Shippou.”
 
“I know, but Sango and the monk are fine. They'll be married as soon as their hut is complete, which will probably be in a few days since so many have volunteered to help. Kohaku is adjusting fine and is going to stay with them, so Sango isn't upset about that. Shippou's just pissed that he has to do labor for everyone in the village for three full moon cycles. He thought I'd forgotten his punishment with everything that happened.”
 
Kaede chuckled. “Well, considering you said it would have been at least six moon cycles if it had not been for his actions when Naraku was here, I would say he got off fairly easily. Besides, he will never admit that he likes helping all of the village girls out. He would rather complain about what he is doing for their fathers.”
 
“What should I do about Kagome?” InuYasha asked, worry evident in his voice.
 
“Where do you go when you are troubled?” she responded quietly.
 
“Goshinboku.”
 
“And does she not do the same?”
 
InuYasha nodded in response.
 
“Then take her there, and get her to talk to you. Find out what is troubling her so.”
 
“Thanks,” InuYasha said before he took off in search of his mate.
 
 
Kagome had wandered along the trail towards Goshinboku, not knowing where else to go or what else to do. InuYasha had tried several times to get her to talk to him, but she was afraid. She knew that he would do whatever she wished, and she understood Midoriko's words when the warrior priestess told her that she was not meant to stay in this time. It was so hard to decide, though. She felt like she had a family on both sides of the well, for she loved Miroku, Sango, and Shippou almost as much as she did her true family by blood. She knew that she could survive as long as she had InuYasha with her, but could he be happy on her side of the well if he were stuck there permanently? Could she be happy not seeing her friends in the past again? Tied to InuYasha's life span, she could stay in the past and then live to see her family again. But that would be another five hundred years, and she didn't know if she could bear to watch her friends eventually die of old age, if nothing else got them first.… She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not feel the youkai that approached her, creeping through the underbrush towards her as she made her way through the forest.
 
The miko yelped when she felt her feet leave the ground as something hard connected with her back. She hit the ground on her knees and turned around, landing on her butt, to see what had attacked her.
 
A weasel youkai holding a sword was glaring at her. He taunted, “I thought the miko that purified the Shikon no Tama would be stronger. You did not even sense that I was coming, did you?
 
“The miko that was able to purify the jewel even though she fucks a hanyou should be powerful indeed, or did you lose your power when you destroyed it? No matter, I'll kill you. In fact, if it weren't for that fucking firerat you're wearing, you'd already be dead. I'll earn the reputation for having destroyed you and be powerful in my own right.”
 
 
“Kagomeeee!” InuYasha cried as he raced to her, having heard her cry out. He arrived just in time to see the weasel disappear as Kagome hit him with a ball of her purifying energy. When she saw InuYasha she burst into tears.
 
The hanyou gently gathered her into his arms and nuzzled her neck as he made his way towards the tree. Not wanting to be interrupted, he jumped up to his favorite branch. There he sat, holding her, just letting her cry.
 
Kagome felt herself being rocked in the strong arms that encircled her. She snaked her arms around him and snuggled against his chest when her tears finally stopped. “InuYasha?”
 
“Yeah, Kagome?”
 
“Do you really think you could live in my time?”
 
InuYasha shifted her so that he could look at her face while they spoke. “I told you before that I thought I could. But do you really have to decide? I mean, the well is still open, isn't it?”
 
“Only until the next new moon. It will seal when you turn human. Midoriko said that we had to decide where we would stay. But she also told me that I was destined to return to my own time, or at least that's what I was supposed to do before we mated. She said we need to be on whichever side of the well we choose when you become human, because that is where we will have to stay,” Kagome said softly.
 
InuYasha kissed her softly on the forehead. “I knew something had happened when that jewel was purified - you've been so sad. You can't decide what to do?”
 
“I love everyone here as if they were my own family, but I also worry that I could accidentally change the future by staying here. As much as I feel like I could belong, I know that I don't, not really,” Kagome answered.
 
“Not to mention, there'll be more youkai like that one. Kagome, as word spreads that you purified the jewel, you'll become a target. They can't hurt you if you're not here.”
 
“What about the others?”
 
“Sango is still a strong demon slayer. Miroku may have lost his Kazaana, but the sutra he uses are pretty fucking potent. You already know they plan to stay here once married. Sango finally realized that there isn't anything for her in the Demon Slayer's village any more, so they'll be around to protect the others. Besides, once word has spread that you're gone, and that the village has powerful defenses, the youkai won't come here any more looking for trouble. They'll be okay.”
 
“You've already been thinking about this, haven't you?” Kagome asked, looking up to meet his eyes.
 
“Keh.” He hugged her tightly. “The second that you disappeared when the jewel was purified, I was terrified that you had been taken from me. Even though you were only gone for a few moments, I swore I would do whatever I had to for you to be safe if you were returned to me. I'll miss the others, but I would die without you.”
 
“Thank you, InuYasha,” Kagome said softly as she buried her head against his chest.
 
“So, when do you want to tell the others? You really need to let them know what is going to happen,” he commented.
 
The miko sighed. “I know. Let me think about how I'm going to tell them, though, okay?”
 
“Keh. At least you'll be here long enough to see the bouzou and Sango get married. I think they are planning for the ceremony to be the night of the full moon. Sango'll be pupped before she knows it.”
 
Kagome giggled. “I'll miss seeing that. I hope she'll be okay.”
 
“You better hope she doesn't kill Miroku when she figures out she's pregnant. He knows when she's fertile, but I don't know if she knows he knows.”
 
The hanyou was surprised when Kagome pulled his face to hers for a kiss. He almost fell out of the tree when she reached through the slit in the side of his hakama to find his length. “Make love to me,” she whispered, her need pouring off of her.
 
He made certain he had her safely in his arms before he jumped lightly down from the tree. At the base of Goshinboku, he took off his haori and laid it on the ground. Removing the rest of his clothing, and then hers, he lay Kagome gently down on her back. His mouth captured her lips as their tongues tangled together, and at the same time he trailed his fingers from one breast to the other. He gently tweaked the nipple that had hardened under his touch, and then slid his hand down to her belly. Kagome arched her back and pushed herself up, aching to feel him between her legs. He complied with her silent request and his fingers slid between her hot folds. She moaned in approval when a digit slipped into her, but it wasn't enough.
 
“Please, I need to feel you,” she whispered when he looked into her eyes.
 
InuYasha removed his hand and put his fingers in his mouth, sucking her essence from them as he studied her. He felt her small hands grasp him, and try to move him over her. The hanyou moved in line with her and felt one hand move down to help guide him in. He slid into her carefully, watching her face for any sign she'd changed her mind. He didn't know why he was so worried, but after everything that had happened in the last few days, he did not want her to think he was taking advantage of her. However, as a look of relief and pleasure crossed her face he realized his worries were unfounded, and he began to push into her.
 
He moved in slow, steady, long strokes. He had not been with her this way since the morning of their wedding, and he had to keep a grip on himself to keep from releasing into her too soon. It was clear that Kagome needed this, and so he continued, gentle and tender, until he finally heard her whisper, “you can go faster now.”
 
With that declaration, he felt her feet move up and grip his back, making it clear that she wanted faster and harder. Wanting her to come with him, he changed his angle just enough to thrust up into her and hit that special spot. She cried out in appreciation as he started to pound against it, causing her to clamp down on him as she came. InuYasha felt the burning in his groin defeat the burning in his thighs as he filled her with a heated passion. To keep from crying out too loudly, his mouth landed on hers in a bruising kiss while he emptied into her. Settling down with his elbows on the ground, he broke away, only to kiss her again when he felt her hand runs up and down his back, and her legs curl around his thighs.
 
They looked into each other's eyes as he lay over her, still joined with her.
 
“Are you all right, now?” InuYasha asked, unable to remain silent any longer.
 
Kagome smiled at him. “I will be, as long as you are with me.”
 
 
To be continued…