InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely ❯ Lonely ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lonely

by: ari_chan07

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Inuyasha... I wish I owned Koga though... he's hot... but I don't WAHH! *sniffles* I did make up the song. It is called `Lonely' if you didn't notice. Please tell me how you all like it.

`'- thinking ""- talking

~Kag's POV~

I'm walking around the forest looking for Inuyasha. He ran off so quickly, I hope he's ok. `He doesn't really tell me anything. All he says is `leave me alone bitch'' I sigh. "He never even listens to me any ways."

-I talk but no one answers

-I cry but no one sees

-You walk right out the door

-No one can see the real me


~Author's POV~

Kagome walks over to a meadow and hears Inuyasha. "Kikyo, why are you with Naraku?" She peeks from behind a tree and sees Inuyasha and Kikyo talking. `She's the reason left! No wonder...' Kagome thinks sadly.

-Help me now I'm feeling lonely

-Crying in the very dark

-Everyone's around before me

-Just like a walk in the park

-They move by like they can't see me

-Pushing me behind them

-Where can all my friends be?


"My reason Inuyasha doesn't concern you. All you have to do is promise me. Promise me you will go to hell with me." Kikyo's cold voice answers. Kagome gasps lightly, `Please say no Inuyasha. I thought we were getting closer.' "Kikyo I have to beat Naraku. Then I will go to hell with you."

-How can I go right by you?

-How can you not see the hurt in my eyes?

-I try to talk but then you flew

-All of these feelings now arise


Kagome's eyes fill up with tears. `How could you Inuyasha?' Kikyo smiles painfully, "I knew you would Inuyasha." Inuyasha pulls her to him. Kagome's tears flow down her cheeks. `After all he's told me. He goes and does this.'

-Help me now I'm feeling lonely

-Crying in the very dark

-Everyone's around before me

-Just like a walk in the park

-They move by like they can't see me

-Pushing me behind them

-Where can all my friends be?


Kagome runs back to camp and goes into her sleeping bag sobbing. `How can he do this? After all we've been through.' Miroku, Sango, and Shippo were at a neighboring village exterminating another rat youkai. She tried to stop crying as Inuyasha came back.

-They can't see me

-But I see them

-How can this be?

-Help me now I'm feeling lonely

-Hard to be the real me

-Makes me feel a little antsy

-I try to make you see...


"What are you crying about wench? Did you hurt your foot?" Inuyasha asks mockingly. Kagome gets out of her sleeping bag and glares at Inuyasha. "Like you would know how I really feel Inuyasha! If you knew you wouldn't go to see Kikyo!" Inuyasha looked surprised. "Y-you saw us?" He asked dumbfounded.

-The real lonely me...

"Like you even care! If you did then you wouldn't be so arrogant and rude!" Kagome yelled. She turns around, grabs her stuff, and storms into the village. Inuyasha stares dumbfounded after her.

A/N- I hope you guys loved the story. Should I go on? Well if you think so tell me, also give me some ideas please! Thank you so much!-ari_chan07