InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely ❯ Lonely2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lonely By- ari_chan07

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters... *pouts* it's not fair... oh well...



Ch.2 The Stalker Called Inuyasha

~Author POV~

Kagome stormed back to the village angry as a wild cat. `I can't believe him! He's so fatheaded! He only cares about himself!' Kagome went into Kaede's hut and stepped in trying not to disturb her.
Kagome sets her sleeping bag down by the dying fire and climbs in. `I hope Inuyasha is happy going to...hell...with...Kikyo.' And with that last thought she fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

Kaede slowly wakes up and is slightly surprised to see Kagome lying by the long dead fire asleep. She quietly gets up and goes outside for some more firewood.

Kagome shifts and wakes up with a yawn. She smiles fakely as Kaede walks in with an armload of firewood. "Good morning child." Kaede says. "Good morning Kaede have you seen Inuyasha." "No I haven't, should I have?" Kaede asks. "No, just wondering. I'm going home tell Sango, Miroku and Shippo I said goodbye." Kaede nods as Kagome gathers her things and starts walking towards the well.

Unknown to Kagome, Inuyasha was following her hidden in the trees. `Do you think she was bluffing? She couldn't have seen us.' Inuyasha was thinking. As Kagome jumped into the well, Inuyasha jumped out of the trees and followed her.

Kagome enters her house and calls out, "Mom! Souta! Grandpa! I'm home!" She walks into the kitchen and sees a note on the counter. Kagome reads, "Dear Kagome, me, your brother and Grandpa have gone to a friend's house. We will be back in three weeks. I have filled the cabinets with Ramen for Inuyasha. Have a good time. Love, Mom."

Kagome sighs as she puts down the note. "Inuyasha is such an ass. He acts like he likes me and is starting to act like he cares, then he see's Kikyo and goes running after her." Kagome sighs. "Then he says that he wants both of us. If he even wanted me he wouldn't go to Kikyo when she calls."

Inuyasha was outside the window listening with a frown on his face. `How can she be so selfish? Doesn't she know I owe Kikyo for her death? She was my first love and I'm confused.' He watched as Kagome went upstairs and into her room to study. `Should I choose? I love them both, but I owe Kikyo.' Inuyasha sits in the god tree thinking.

A/N- Hey guys! Thanks again for the reviews. Should I make this into a romance story? If I do I want at least five reviews for the next chapter. Push the pretty purple button down there please. Later days! - ari-chan07