InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost And Alone ❯ Lost ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own inuyasha!! But I do own my Characters!!! Oh yea what now?

AN: iight guys this is my third fan fic so plz don't kill me if it's not to your liking! Well I hope you all like it. Oh yea, the beginning of the story is kagome dreaming about her past. Until she wakes up it will be in script after that it will be in normal sentences and paragraphs, iight. On to the story…

Chapter 1: Lost

Kagome sat watching her child sleep, finally, in his crib. Her mother wasn't very pleased with having Kagome and Shippo stay. But her father calmed her down and told her that kagome and the baby would be out in a month or so, meaning that she would be staying until she could afford a place of her own! That's why Kagome always liked her father; he always made her right no matter what!
It was now very late and Kagome's father stuck his head in the doorway and said that he and her mother were going out for the night and would be back in a day. Kagome knew that it must have something to do with their jobs, they both worked for the C.I.A, and they always would leave real late at night and come back really late the next night. So Kagome just said ok and climb into bed, turning off the light next to her bed and went to sleep!

(3:15a.m ….Phone Rings)

Kagome: mmm… Hello
(Not fully awake yet)
Police Officer: Hello can I speak with Kagome?

Kagome: Yea, this is her. What the matter sir?
(Kagome was now fully awake and was sitting straight up in her bed)

Police Officer: Now this mit be a little shocking but please stay calm. Your Parents were just killed in a bank robbery. We caught the guys that did it and we would like to know if you will be pressing charges?

(Kagome sat there not believing a word she was hearing. But after a few second her face went pale, when she notice the officers voice become shaky)
Kagome: mmm… Sir, I don't know what to say! I'm only 12 years old how should I know what to do.
(Kagome started to cry, not sure what to do.)

Officer: Well is there anyone else with you? Or anyone we could call to come and be there with you?

(Kagome thought for a moment then replied.)
Kagome: Yes sir, my grandmother Keade, she'll know what to do!

Officer: Do you mean Keade Shikon?
Kagome: Yes, that's her. Why?

Officer: well she use to baby-sit me and my sister when we were younger. Listen I'll have her there in 20 minutes! Start packing your thinks, you'll have to be out of the house in three days, then it will go up for sale, unless you can pay for it?

Kagome: no I can't. I'll start packing! Bye.

Officer: bye.

As kagome hung up the phone the baby started to cry, kagome got up walked over to the crib and started to cry too. What was she suppose to do. She has no where to live and now her parents were dead. So kagome gave Shippo his bottle and started to pack, she would leave with Shippo and move in with a friend, if she still had any?

20 minutes later…

Kagome sat on the couch with Shippo in her arms, listing to everything Keade and officer mike were saying. Finally Keade turned to kagome and said…

Keade: Kagome dear, I would like you and Shippo to move to Tokyo with me. That way you can still go to school!

Kagome: Keade, I will move in with you but mama was home-schooling me so that I didn't have to be away from Shippo.

Keade: oh well, then I will teach you. I haven't done it in awhile but I use to be a teacher then I retired and started baby-sitting.

Kagome: ok, how long do I have to finish packing?

Officer: as I said before only three days, but since your only 12, and there is a lot here I'll give you two weeks!

Kagome almost jumped up to hug him but remembered that she had Shippo in her arms.

Kagome: Thank you so much!! I would hug you but then I'd swash Shippo!

Keade: Yes, thank you Officer Mike.

Officer: Your thanks are enough. Now I only have one more question then I'll leave. Is Shippo your child or is he your brother?

Keade looked at kagome and waited to hear what she had to say, not knowing herself who's child it was. Kagome just sat there looking at the floor, but then she looked up hoping that no one would yell at her.
Kagome: Shippo is my son.

After she said that she went back to looking at the ground, waiting for the yelling to start, just like when she told her mother.

Keade: really, I wonder why you father didn't mention this to me?

Officer Mike: but you're so young, well I guess I can understand my mother had me when she was 14 but the ages are close. Well I'll be leaving now.

He walked to the door with Keade said his good-byes, then left. Kagome sat there watching Keade walk into the living room. She just sat down and looked as though she was about to cry.

Kagome: Keade, are you all right?

Keade: yes, Hun as alright as you can be after you lose your only son. So dear tell me about Shippo and tell me your feels about having a child at your young age…

(2004 present time…)
Kagome turned in bed, she had been having that dream lately, and she never liked having to remember things that hurt her. But now she was happy and her son was happy, so that made kagome feel better about her situation! It was her sixteenth birthday today and she didn't want to get up! It was also the first day of school, and the first day Kagome would be going back in four years. Keade came up stairs to see if kagome was awake and she also brought Shippo up with her. Shippo ran in, he would be turning five is two weeks.
Mama, get up! Shippo yelled jumping on her bed and almost knocking Kagome off. Kagome its time to get ready for school, aren't you happy you're going back? I'm sure your friends will be thrilled! Keade said while going into her closest and pulling out her new uniform.
Uhh, Keade it's too early! Why can't you just home-school me for my last two years? Kagome said turning back over to face the wall when Shippo started jumping on her pillow.
Kagome we went over this already, there isn't enough money for me not to be working and Shippo needs to start pre-school, so get up and be a good parent! Keade said getting angry at how kagome was acting; she'd hadn't acted this way since she was fourteen. Fine, fine you win! I'll get up! What time do I have to be at school? Kagome asked hoping she'd have time for a shower before she went.
Nine o'clock you have two hours. Let's go Shippo; you can help me make breakfast. Keade said picking up the four year old and walking out of the room, closing the door behind her.

An hour later in the garage….

Kagome lets go, you have to drive Shippo and me to Helen's house on you way to school. Keade said putting Shippo in his car seat and then getting in the car.
Uhh... why can't you two take the bus, for I can have more time to get ready? Kagome asked while putting on her makeup.
Because I said so. Keade said looking at kagome from the car.
Fine, god this is really annoying. Kagome said getting into the car and pulling out of the garage and driving down the street.
Mama, can you turn up the radio and put in my g-unit cd? Shippo asked looking out his window and watching the trees go flying by.
Sure Shippo. Kagome said putting the cd in the cd player, and turning up the music. Mama, can you put on number three? Shippo asked still watching the trees.
Iight Shippo, now will you let me drive? If you want something ask Grandma Keade, ok Shippo? Kagome asked looking at him though the rearview mirror.
Yea sure, whatever. Shippo said listen to the music more than her.
Great, Kagome murmured to herself, turning up the road to Helen's house.
After a minute or so, kagome found the house and pulled up the long drive way to the old shrine. Kagome always admired the shrine, it was just so beautiful. Kagome got out and the let Shippo out. That's when she notices a strange boy standing at Helen's front door, with Helen of course. He looked very odd, long silver hair with what looked like dog-ears on the top of his head.
Very Strange, Shippo can you come here a second? Kagome asked hoping he would do what she wanted. He did and ran over to her, after he heard her worried voice, when he heard that he knew to do what she said.
Yes Mama, what is it you want? Shippo asked sounding very innocent, with his big blue eyes.
I want you to stay away from that boy, he's strange, and I have a bad feeling about him. So do me a favor and do what I say and stay away from him? Kagome said looking at the strange boy and noticing the look on his face, he looked hurt; it made kagome feel really guilty for saying what she did.
Keade, who's the wench? The strange boy asked pointing to kagome. But calling her a wench was a bad idea. Even Shippo knew that was a bad thing to do, so he ran behind Keade and hind behind her legs.
Oh no. was all Keade said as she and Shippo backed away.
What did you just call me? Kagome asked now right in front of the boy, and pretty much right in his face.
You heard me I called you a wench. Here let me spell it out for you. W.E.N.C.H. did hear me that time. The boy said looking her right in the eyes but he stopped breathing as soon as he saw all the pain in her eyes. It was horrible no one her age should be that sad, He thought to himself, and then looked away from her. One tear spilled from her eyes and then all hell broke lose.
MY NAME IS KA-GO-ME. Kagome said grabbing his arm and pushing him against the nearest wall, and then she started to choke him. By now Shippo was frighten to death.
Mama stop, please you're scaring me! Shippo said running out from behind Keade.
I'm so sorry, sweetie! Can you forgive me? Kagome asked looking at her Shippo and almost laughed when she saw how happy he looked to have his mama back to normal. Yes, but you can never do that again, when I'm around! Shippo said acting all be and bad, shaking his figure at kagome.
She laughed and said I promise.
Inuyasha, what in the world has gotten into you? Helen asked walking up to her son and putting a hand on his shoulder. He shook her hand off of his shoulder and just looked at Kagome and Shippo. He thought for a second about that strange girl but then throw that thought right out of his head.
Nothing, now I have to get to school. Inuyasha said looking for a way to get away from his mother.
Oh Inuyasha, Kagome can give you a ride to school! Since you both go to Mamora High. Keade said giving Kagome a look that begged her to be good and make a friend.
Feh, I'm not getting in a car with her she's nuts. Inuyasha said turning around just to find himself looking at his mother's death glare.
Feh fine I'll go! He said getting into the car!
Fine was all kagome said and got in, Bye Keade, Shippo. Kagome yelled out the car window.

20minutes later…

So, what is your name? Inuyasha asked turning down the music for he could hear her answer his question.
It's Kagome, and yours is Inuyasha, right? Kagome asked looking at him for a second then turned her attention back to the road.
Yea, was that Shippo kid yours? Inuyasha asked turning in his seat to face her more.
Kagome didn't answer, she didn't want to. She didn't want him to say anything about it to her.
He is yours, isn't he? That's why you won't look at me or answer me, it's cause I'm right, isn't it? Inuyasha asked as he watched kagomes face change from anger to sadness in less then a second. Kagome parked the car in an empty spot she found on the street and turned the car off. Then she turned all her attention on inuyasha.
Yes he is! Are you happy now? Kagome asked crying into her hands.
No, why are you crying, Kagome? Inuyasha asked putting his hand on her chine and forced her to look at him, still crying her eyes out.
Because, you're going to think I'm a slut now! She cried.
No, I don't think your slut. Inuyasha said pulling her over to his seat and hugging her close. I just met this girl but I just feel as though she won't mind me hugging her. He though, while inhaling her scent of roses and peaces.
After a good five minutes kagome looked up at inuyasha and pulled his head down and kissed him. At first it was just a sweet kiss but then she deepened it and he just went right along with it, enjoying every second!

AN: iight girls and boys, what ya think?? I hope you like it, since not many people agreed with my last FanFic. Well pace review! And I'll have the next chapter up tomorrow night. Peace out!