InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost And Alone ❯ New/Old Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
New/Old Friends

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha!!*sigh* oh well I guess I need a new dream. Damn Copyright!!

AN: iight guys thanks for your reviews and I just want to answer Demoness Saki, I made kagome 12… because I really like that number… don't ask why it's a long story! Oh and my boy thought that my ending was gay… so he took over and wrote that… he's a little odd, but I still love `em.*sighs, why do I always end up wit retards* lol well thanks again for your review. Oh, ash and fAllEn_lOvE, I will remember your advise when I type this chapter ok! Well onto the story….

Kagome broke the kiss and slowly moved back to her seat, not looking at inuyasha once. She got out of the car and waited for inu to get out for she could lock it. Inuyasha was still bewildered at what had just happen, so let kagome get off his lap without saying anything, but his mind was running wild with questions. Then he followed her and got out of the car.
Mm… listen inuyasha, I'm not sure why I just did that, but I don't want you to take it to personal. Kagome said while looking at her school.
Yea, it's cool. So why don't we go in now. Inuyasha said walking up to kagome and putting his arm out for her, she took it and they walked into school together.

12:00 noon (lunch time)…

Kagome stood at the doors to the cafeteria, looking for someone she recognized. Then she spotted inuyasha talking to a guy she had some classes with, so she walked over and purposely bumped into inuyasha's shoulder… *well his arm but it was close enough*… when she did she regretted it immediately. Inuyasha turned to face her, and then he picked her up and sat her on the edge of a table.
What was that for? Inuyasha asked looking really mad, but his face softened when he looked Kagome in the eyes.
I was only messin around inu; you need to calm down a bit. Don't ya think? Kagome said trying to move of the table but inuyasha wouldn't let her. Inuyasha moved closer to her and leaned down and whispered in her ear.
You don't know anything about this school or me! I don't need you bumping me and not getting hurt. I have a reputation to uphold and if I were to let you get away with that I would never hear the end of it. Inuyasha said, moving away from her ear and looking into her eyes. That's when the boy inu was talking to decided to chime in.
So inuyasha, what are you going to do with her? The Boy asked looking at kagome like she was a piece of meat. Inuyasha was about to say something when another boy came up behind inuyasha. This boy looked just like inu, but he didn't have the dog ears on his head.
Inuyasha! Leave her alone before I have to get involved. He said his voice loud and full of anger. Kagome looked like she was frightened when inu didn't move away but instead moved even closer. Now she could feel his breath on her, and unfortunately she had her legs open, so when he moved closer he was totally in between them. Inuyasha just thought to himself over and over again, if I just keep acting this way I won't hurt her, but I mit lose her friendship. Inuyasha's ears dropped a little at the thought and the guy behind inuyasha new what he had to do, for his half brothers sake.
Inuyasha I said move, now! He said with more anger in his voice which made inuyasha move closer to kagome, then he push her down on the table and started to undo her uniform skirt. He could smell her fear but he notice how she wouldn't move. So he moved up to her shirt and started to undo it, he then noticed kagome had started to cry but never moved or said a word. He smelled her fear grow strong each time he moved.
Go away Sesshoumaru! Inuyasha said to the boy behind him. he could tell his friend was worried at why he hadn't rapped her yet. But he didn't want to hurt her at all, and he knew that after this kagome would never talk to him again.
No, now get off her! Sesshoumaru said grabbing inuyasha by his shirt and throwing him into a wall, inuyasha didn't move he just lied there! Sesshoumaru grab kagome up and pulled her out the cafeteria door, down the hall, and into a small room. Kagome was now really scared she didn't understand what was wrong with inuyasha, she was worried that something had happened between their car ride to school and now. Sesshoumaru just turned around and faced the door.
Fix your clothes! Was all he said to her. Kagome did as he said and didn't take one eye off him, she didn't want him turning around or doing anything, he didn't and when she finished she walked up behind him.
mm… thanks Sesshoumaru, I don't know what got into inuyasha, he wasn't like that earlier. Kagome said looking at the floor.
I know. Kagome you don't remember me do you? He said turning to her and lifting her head so she had to look at him.
I don't sorry, I've been though a lot over the last few years I don't remember much of my childhood anymore. Kagome said tears still in her eyes, but her fear was gone.
It's ok! We use to be lab partners before you…mmm… got pregnant! Sesshoumaru said not really wanting to have her remember what he use to be like.
Oh yea, now I remember. You use to make fun oh my lack of a brain, I think that's what you use to say. Kagome said laughing at the memory.
Glad you remember that. So do you talk to Kouga anymore? He asked letting go of her chine and walking to the door to go back to lunch.
No, he left me after he found out I was pregnant. I never saw him after that. Kagome said walking with sessy, back to the lunch room.
Really? I thought you two were close. I thought he would have stayed with you. Sessy said sitting down at his lunch table with kagome.
Nope, I don't mean to be rude, but I rather not talk about him. Kagome said sadly and went to get up but she stopped dead when she saw inuyasha. He looked soo sad! Like he had just lost his best friend (AN: everyone always says that to me when I'm sad… don't know why??) or something! She wanted to go over to him but sat back down instead….


AN: I know, I know its too short!! But my boyfriend just got here and I'm going to the movies…. Don't know if I'll get to see the move but oh well….
Sesshoumaru: no one wants to know that.
Me: I don't care.
Sesshoumaru: you should you probably just lost a few reviews.
Me:*sigh* I think it's time for you to go back in your cage *holds open cage and stuffs Sessy in *
Sesshoumaru: That's not fair.
Me: too bad life isn't fair and you can't always get what you want! Well I hope you guys review but right now I have to go. Bye