InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost And Alone ❯ Back to Hell (School) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
Back to Hell (school)

Disclaimer: I hate the disclaimer*looks at disclaimer with murder in eyes* *Disclaimer runs away scared* Well I guess that takes care of that!! Lol well now for that copyright *laughs evilly, lawyer come into my room* ha, ha well here you go I don't own inuyasha! *lawyers leave* Fucking lawyers always interfere with my plains….too bad I can't get rid of them… I'm too young to go to jail!!!

AN: iight youngins I haven't been able to update do to boyfriend problems… we broke up cause I wasn't spending enough time with him and cause I was spending too much of my time with friends and writing my stories… oh well he should have asked me to spend time with him I would have stop writing for a week for him but now too bad… but anyways back to the story problems I'm having… I want to add her other friends in slowly but I don't know who to pair up… should I do Inu/Kag or should I do Sess/Kag? Well right now she'll just stay single *sighs, like me sighs again* well on to the story….

Sesshoumaru, do you remember my old friends? Kagome asked while avoiding looking in Inuyasha's direction.
Yea, I do! We are talking about Kay, Shay, Justin, and Scrappy, Right? Sesshoumaru said hoping that was who she was talking about.
Yea, them!!! Do you know where they are? Do you know if they transferred to a different school? Kagome asked hoping that they still went here and that she could finally see them again. (AN: they didn't know what happened to her after her parents died!!)
Calm down kagome they go here, and they eat lunch with me every day! So just wait a little bit they should be here soon! Sessy said happily know that he had just made kagome's day.
After he said that two girls walked throw the cafe door and were walking over to inuyasha.
Hey Inuyasha, `sup? Shay said not really caring that he was upset, but just wanted to annoy her favorite Hanyou!
Nothin' Go away! Inuyasha said trying to get rid of her. Shay annoyed him to no end! But he didn't know why exactly!
Uh, will you two stop already! I don't want to hear one more of your stupid little fights. I swear you two act like an old married couple sometimes. Kay said sounding very fed up with the two.
Oh, Hi Miroku, I didn't see you sitting there. Shay said walking over to sit next to him. (AN: Miroku and Shay go out…. But don't kill me sango will be going out with him soon!!! When Shay breaks up with him and…. Wait I'm giving up too much info… Damn!!)
Hi, Inuyasha why are you acting so weird? Miroku asked looking at his friend with worry in his eyes! (*I know I'm strange and taking your character OOC well too bad my story*) I mean first you let that girl touch you without her being your girl and then when you do something about it you act like you don't want to! Oh and don't get me started on the way your face looked! Miroku said putting his arm around Shay and grabbing her ass with the other one.
Listen I don't care anymore! I just lost a good friend because of my stupid Rep. and you know what she will never talk to me again. Do you have any idea what that is like? To know that you just ruined your friendship, with a nice girl, because you tried to rap her! Do you have any idea? Inuyasha Yelled at Miroku and turned and ran out the cafeteria doors.
WOW! Shay we missed a lot! Uh Miroku, who was the girl anyways? Kay asked looking around trying to figure it out.
Mmm… that girl right there, sitting with Sesshoumaru! Miroku said pointing at her and letting go of shay.
Kay, can we go eat lunch now I'm really hungry? Shay said while listening to her stomach make weird noises.
Sure I'm hungry too, we'll see you later Miroku. Kay said walking over to their lunch table.
Yea Bye! Shay said giving him a quick kiss and running to catch up with Kay.
Miroku then walked over to Sango's table, sat down, and started talking about inuyasha's weird behavior. The two girls reached the table and took their usually seats across from Sesshoumaru.
Hey Sessy, `sup dog? Shay said laughing (get it dog, Sesshoumaru is a dog demon…. Well it's not funny after you explain it)
Nothin' mmm….. do you two remember Kagome? Sesshoumaru said not indicating that the girl sitting next to him was kagome. After a few seconds of thinking both girls answered at the same time, and almost damaged Sesshoumaru's sensitive ears.
YEA, WHY DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TOO HER?? Both girls screamed as if the world was going to end if they didn't.
No, and was it necessary for you two to scream at me like that? Sessy said while covering his ears.
Yes it was! Now why did you bring up kagome like that? Shay asked hoping that her best friend was ok. Even though she hadn't spoken to her in four years she still considered Kagome her best friend.
Because I'm back! Kagome said bringing her friends attention on her instead of Sesshoumaru.
Ka…. Ka…. Kagome? Both the girl asked at the same time!
Kagome nods her head and was then covered in a big hug from her old friends. Sesshoumaru was forced into the hug when one of the girls grabbed his arms and pulled him into it.
I've missed you guys so much. Kagome said as they broke the hug. She hadn't realized how much she did until she saw them again.
Wow kagome you've changed? Shay said looking at her old friend. Mmm… I hate to bring this up but… did you have your baby or did you mmm… you know… get rid of it? Shay slowly asked it was really hard for her to say.
Yes, I did. His name is Shippo and he is going to be five in two weeks. Kagome said proudly.
Oh wow, kagome do you have pictures?? Kay asked getting all happy.
Yea here, take a look. This is from last week when we went Snow boarding at Mount Sierra (AN: I couldn't think of a Japanese name so I was looking around my room and I saw my soda and there you go Mount Sierra(mist) lol) you should have seen him snow boarding, it was just so cute!! Kagome said laughing at the memories from when she and her friends use to go up there.
Yea he is really cute kagome! But I will say this he looks nothing like his father! Shay said. She had always disliked him, even when kagome dated him, but after he did all that to kagome it just made her hate him more.
As the girls were talking they hadn't noticed the two boyz who had walked up to their table.
Kagome, you haven't changed a bit! And mit I add your looking quite fine right now! Scrappy said, while sitting next to her, giving her a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.
Oh My God! Scrappy I haven't seen you in so long!! Justin come over here and give me a hug! Kagome said feeling happier than she had in a long time!!!

AN: Iight guyz I know its short but I have to go out tonight and I only gots an hour to get ready *sighs what to wear, what to wear* well i'll try an update tomorrow if I have time *sighs lots of reports, lots of reports* mmm… I think that's it so bye