InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost And Alone ❯ Souta's Back from Military school!! Part 1 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
Souta Returns from Military school!!!!

Disclaimer: …. Iight guys I don't want to get into trouble with these damn lawyers, who just happen to appear in my room now that I made the disclaimer cry!!!*looks over at disclaimer* *what a slacker all it does is gets in the way, lawyers move closer* Uhh, I don't own inuyasha!! *lawyers leave* bout time them damn slackers think they all that….mmm onto the story,*laughs nervously* ha, ha!!

AN: ok now I got a review and my reports are a quarter of the way done. I think its time to write yet another chapter to my lovely story…. Oh and for the people who think that I should have made kagome 13 its cool and all but I 1: like the number 12 and 2: I know someone who had a kid at the age of 12… ok well here we go! Souta is now aloud out of Military school and is going to kagome's high school… I don't know how the Japanese do the school system but I'm making Souta a freshmen and Kagome a junior ok well I guess that's all I have to say… oh wait one more thing I want to thank skittles0765 for what you said that was really nice of you!! Thanks again and plz continue reading, onto the story iight!!!

Inuyasha walked up the side of the highway he wasn't sure why he was going to the mall but he just felt that was just the right place to go! (AN: I just watched my fav. Movie 8 crazy nights and I just had to mix that in lol) As he walked he almost got hit by several car, trunks, and vans, but he didn't care! He deserves to die after what he did to Kagome!! As he thought back to the last friend he ended up doing that to… Kikyo… why hadn't Sesshoumaru done something, then, to stop him? Why did Sesshoumaru help now… unless he likes Kagome!!!! Inuyasha then turned around an ran back to school as fast as he could and being a hanyou that's really fast!!!! He had to apologies to Kagome, for he didn't lose her to Sesshoumaru!!!
Kagome, how come you didn't come back to school before? Scrappy asked his arm around Kagome, he knew Sesshoumaru was wishing him dead right now but he didn't care! This was his best girl friend and he would put his arm around her if he wanted to!!
Well Keade thought that I should stay with my home schooling until Shippo was older!! And plus I didn't want to come back! Kagome said the last part very low but Scrappy, Shay, and Sesshoumaru still heard her!!! (AN: those three are well DUH Demons… Scrappy is a Inu demon like Sessy, and Shay is a owl demon!!! Scrappy looks like sessy except his hair is dark brown and he doesn't have the half moon!! Shay has white blonde hair with to light blue strips on each side of her face…. She can also see in the dark!!! And fly but only if see transforms into a owl!!)
Why not Kagome? Didn't you want to see us? Shay asked feeling really hurt and it showed on her face!!
No, no that's not it!! It's because of Kouga!! I would do anything to get away from him!! Kagome said hoping her friends believed her!!
Just then Inuyasha came running in and fell, for he didn't hit the table!!
Inuyasha!! Are you ok? Kagome said worried and sad at the same time. After she said that though she regretted it!!
Kagome, after what he did, you're still worried about him? Sesshoumaru asked feeling very confused and hurt!!! But his face stayed the same, cool and calm.
Kagome didn't say anything she just sat there hoping no one would ask her anymore questions or say anything else about it!!
Kagome, I need to talk to you!! Please!! Inuyasha said almost dieing from running so far so fast!!
No! shes not going anywhere! Came a voice from the shadows!!!!!
Who says so? Inuyasha asked the shadows! Shay looked she could see him and moved in front of kagome!!! Inuyasha looked over at her, he was now worried, who would make Shay act this way!! Kouga… its got to be him!!! Shay gets along with everyone but him!! Inuyasha started to growl very loudly and kagome was shocked!!! She hadn't noticed who they (shay/Inuyasha) were looking at!!! Sesshoumaru stood up and walked over to shay's side, as did the other except Scrappy he went up to Inuyasha side!! Their friends and he knew he was the only one inuyasha could stand fighting with!!
Kouga stepped out form the shadows!!
Oh, what should I be scared of the six of you, bitches please move out of my way!!! Kouga said showing his fangs.
Kagome heard his voice and moved out of her crowd of friends, and walked up to where Inuyasha and scrappy stood!!
Go away kouga! I have nothing to say to you and plus the restraining order is still up so get away before I call the police on you! Kagome said pulling out a piece of paper and a cell phone!!
Kagome, sweetie how can you say that to me? I thought you loved me? I mean we did have a kid together! Oh and how is Shippo? Kouga asked laughing as Kagome's face paled and she started shaking!
Kagome whats wrong? Inuyasha and Scrappy asked at the same time.
How…. How do you know… know his na…na… name?? Kagome asked slowly.
Ha, ha kagome you know me better than that. I always find a way! Kouga said evilly as he moved forward!! Only to be stopped by someone fists to his smug face. Shay moved back as she watched him fall to the ground!!
Don't ever let me see you near kagome again… and don't talk to her either!! This is your warning!! Because when I'm though with you their gonna need a body bag to carry you out in!! Shay said anger in her voice and her face twisted with pleasure and anger, it was quite a scary site!! Just than a teacher walked into the caf, she took one look at the site and said Mr. Kouga Haku-jin, please report to my office, NOW!! She yelled. Kouga got up and walked away without a word.
Kagome I'm really sorry about earlier, I would never hurt you, ever! Inuyasha said taking Kagome's hand. I would rather die! He added as he kissed her hand and turned away!!
School went by fast and after school Kagome brought her friends over. But first she found Inuyasha and dragged him to the car.
I thought you were made at me? Inuyasha asked a bit confused with what was happening!
Yea, I'm still a little made but, I have to give you a ride home! I don't want to see you walking. Its too far! Kagome said as she pushed him into the back with Shay, Scrappy, and Kay. Justin had called shout gun so he sat up front with Kagome!! Inuyasha didn't say a word but just did what he was told!! As Kagome truned the car on G-unit, I Smell Pussy, played in the cd player!!
Mmmm…. Does anyone want to listen to something else? Kagome asked hoping they would say yes, she was really sick of hearing the same old song over and over again!!
Naw, Kagome its cool! Shay said for everyone. But if you want to change it go ahead! Kagome then put in T.I, Rubber-Band Man, she loved this song!!!!

AN: Sorry guyz I can't write anymore now but I will be back tonight, iight. But for right now its ending here *cans of soda thrown at me* damn, lol. Well I gots to go those reports are calling and I still need a shower and I haven't ate anything yet today and I've been up since 8!!!! oh and Haku-jin means- White boy! Westerner! Caucasian!- in Japanese, don't ask why I picked that I just like it ok!!! Bye