InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost And Alone ❯ Souta's Back from Military school!! Part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
Souta Returns from Military school part2!!!
AN: iight guyz don't be mad at me for not updating!!! I've had some personal problems for the past week and I still have them going on but I have brought myself to the point where I can't turn back time and fix my stupid mistakes!! And I must say that took at least four days to do, I just have been having the worst week ever so, I recommend you don't give a bad review or try and flame me cause I will publicly humiliate you!!! So don't push my buttons, iight glad we agree… well onto the story!!

As Kagome drove on she dropped off most of her friends until it was just her, Scrappy, and Inuyasha!! The car was silent except for the cd player, which still had T.I. in but it was on "24's".
Kagome, why don't the three of us go to your place and chill, since I was going to chill with inu anyways?? Scrappy asked hoping she would say yes for he could get to see her family!!!
Yea sure, that sounds like a good idea! Then you can meet Shippo and Inu's Mother can drive him home and I won't have to go out of my way! Kagome said pulling into her driveway and into the garage!! When she got out and walked into the kitchen Shippo through his body into hers!! And Inuyasha growled not knowing what it was until he smelled the air he stopped and growled again when he smelled Kouga's blood in Shippo!
You really did have sex with that wolf? Inuyasha said with a look of disgust on his face!
No, I didn't! I'll explain, but first. Shippo dear will you please go see grandma Keade and her friend while I speak with inuyasha! Kagome asked her son sweetly and Shippo knew that if he didn't agree all hell would break lose, so he nodded his head an ran for the hills. (AN: lol my mama says that a lot to me! Except she says that I better head for the hills when my report card is bad!? Don't know why??) After Shippo left she turned back to Inuyasha and Scrappy!
Listen, Kouga Rapped me!!! I didn't want to do anything with him!! I mean damn I didn't even have my period yet and I didn't even know all that much bout sex!! He took advantage of me, and I couldn't do anything bout it since I never told anyone that, well except Shippo, and I made sure he hates his father as much as I do!! He is lucky, not many guyz go around getting rapped, ya know?? So he don't have to deal with any of the plain that comes with it!! Kagome said with tears in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall!!
Is that why you didn't do anything when I was… ya know? Inuyasha asked feeling really bad!!
Yes Inu, that's why! But I don't hold you responsible for it. You had a respect for me that's why you didn't hurt me! Kagome said still not crying but now the tears were gone for she knew that Inu liked her or he would have hurt her!!
Mama, I think you should come in here, fast!!!! Shippo yelled from the living room which made kagome turn and run for him!!! Inuyasha and scrappy weren't far behind! When they got there kagome was crying and had her body against the wall, with someone in her arms, who also seemed to be crying!! Scrappy recognized him, it was Souta Kagomes younger Brother!!! He was sent to military school two weeks before their Parents died and had no way of knowing until he came home!! Since they don't allow bad kids letters from family or phone calls!!! Kagome stopped crying and just hugged her brother as though if she let go he would float away for ever!!
Kagome, I missed you so much and…. and I missed mommy and daddy too!!! Why couldn't they of told me!!! I didn't even get to say good bye!!! Why!!!! Souta yelled into Kagome's chest as she held him!! They stayed this way for some time. Scrappy, Inuyasha, and Inu's Mom left and Scrappy then told Inuyasha who the kid was and what happened on their way to their homes!!

AN: soory its so short but I'm tried and I can't stop crying again, I broke up with my boy and its really hard to get over him, he hurt me so much and I can't do nothing to get rid of my pain!!! So don't expect another chapter for some time, iight!!! Peace