InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost And Alone ❯ The Family Reunites… somewhat?!?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
The Family Reunites… somewhat?!?!

AN: iight guyz and girlz, I know you all what me dead for not updating…. But I have my reasons!! You all should thank KagomeInuyasha'sgirl cuz if it wasn't for her I would probably not be writing this!! And I will find out if you don't thank her!! Lol, anyways I will be updating at least three to four times a week so my stories will be updated more offend, iight! Good here's another chapter!!

Inuyasha's House 6:45a.m.
Inuyasha! His mother yelled from down stairs, trying her hardest to wake her son up without having to go up to the third floor. She knew very well that he could hear her!
God Damn!! What the fuck do you want? Inuyasha yelled back.
Oh good hun, your up. Kagome will be here in ten minutes to pick you up! She said knowing now that she didn't have to yell.
You could have told me this earlier; I'm no where near ready for school. He said more to himself then to his mother.

Kagome's House (same time)
Mama, Mama get up!!! You have to pick up Inuyasha in ten minutes! Shippo said while jumping on his mama's bed!
Fine, Fine I'm….. WHAT!!! No one told me I had to pick up Inuyasha!!! Kagome screamed while jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom.
Kagome child, I told you last night, that you would be driving Inuyasha and Souta to school, this morning. Keade said while knocking on Souta's door to see if he was up yet.
Souta came out of his room with his cd player in hand, wearing really baggy pants that showed his silk black weed boxers, and a white beater. Bye Grandma Keade, bye Shippo, I'll see you guys later! I'll be waiting outside by the car, Kagome! Souta said happily as he ran down the hallway, pulling up his pants as he ran, and out the kitchen door.
(5 minutes later)
Kagome came out of her room wearing mini black denim skirt with a pink one sleeve shirt, and a pair of white air forces outlined in pick.
Keade-sama, please tomorrow wake me up earlier, or remind me after school today to set my alarm clock for 5. Kagome said picking up Shippo and giving him a big kiss. Am I driving you to anywhere today? Oh and am I giving Souta a ride home? She asked Keade as she hugged her son tighter.
No child, now hurry or Souta will be late for his first day back!! And you must ask Souta if your giving him a ride or not, for I have no idea. Keade said taking Shippo from her arms.
Bye-bye Shippo, mommy loves you so much! Bye Keade-sama. Kagome said running out to her car.

Back at Inuyasha's House
Where is she? Mom I thought you said she would be here! Inuyasha said to his mother who was sitting on the bottom of the pouch steps with him.
Yes hun, that's what Keade, told me yesterday! His mother said putting her hand on his shoulder. She knew how much he liked this girl, and she knew how much it would hurt him if she didn't show up. Inuyasha's thought were somewhat on the same line. `What if she doesn't want to drive all the way out here just for me? What if she hates me for what happened yesterday? No she wouldn't have let me in her house or in her car if she hated me!' Inuyasha sighed and just then Kagome came speeding up the drive way, with a very scared Souta in the back seat.
Sorry I'm late, Inuyasha. I sort of forgot that I was giving you and Souta a ride today, ha, ha sorry! Kagome said nervously as inuyasha got in!
It's iight Kagome, I thought you weren't gonna come, because of….. Inuyasha trailed off not wanting to finish his sentence.
No inuyasha, I don't hate you! So stop thinking that! I told you yesterday that I understand. Now if I don't hurry, we will be LATE!!!! Kagome said as she speed out of his drive way and onto the freeway! They made it to school in less then four minutes and got there just in time to hear the first bell!! They got out of the car, after having to pull Souta out of his seat, and made their way into school.
Souta, do you want me to come with you to the office, to get your schedule? Kagome asked while walking though the double doors leading into the main hallway!
No that's ok, Kagome. I've had to get my own schedule for four years now, so I think I'll be ok! Souta said walking away, toward the offices.
Wow, I hate to say it but…..He Told You!! Inuyasha said laughing and leaning support.
Ha, ha very funny, NOT!!! Kagome said grabbing inuyasha by the arm and pushing him for he would fall, which he did! Kagome busted up laughing but stopped when a very angry Inuyasha stood in front of her. He looked her in the eyes an his anger fell and a smile appeared on his face as he started tickling her sides. The two of them were laughing not noticing Miroku and Sango standing there watching them. Sesshoumaru came walking into school and saw the two and he also noticed Miroku and Sango standing there watching.
Iight inuyasha, stop!! Kagome said grabbing his hands and giving him a hug. I have to go to my lockers and then I want to meet up with my old friends.
Ok, I guess I'll see you later! Oh and Kagome can you give me a ride after school? Inuyasha asked hoping that she would say yes for he could spend time with her, even though he really did need a ride home.
Sure meet me by my car at 3:30, bye. Kagome said as she walked down the hallway.
Mmm… Bye. Inuyasha said turning and coming almost nose to nose with Miroku.
Eww god, get the hell away from me!! Inuyasha yelled backing away.
What was that all about? She was touching you and you allowed it? Is she your Girlfriend? Miroku asked as he moved closer to Inuyasha and Inuyasha just moved away.
Yes brother, what was that about? Sesshoumaru asked moving away from the lockers he had been leaning on.
None of your damn business! Any of you, just leave me and my friend alone! Inuyasha said trying to get away from them.
No, and how can she be your friend when you just met her yesterday? Miroku asked
Cause, she doesn't care about me being a hanyou or about my rep. Inuyasha stated still trying to move away.
So, you like her! Sango said moving past Miroku and Sesshoumaru. Inuyasha just froze he did like her but he would never tell no one.
No I don't, were friends! Inuyasha said giving up on getting away.
Good, I'm glad she has someone that will be there for her. I mean after what Kouga did, I never thought Kagome would allow another man in her life. I'm Glad you didn't rape her yesterday and I'm glad she forgave you for trying to! I hope you don't hurt her Inuyasha, oh and don't worry bout Miroku I'll just have a talk with his girlfriend shay and I'll make sure he stops nagging! Sango said and when she finished Shay, Kay, Scrappy, and Justin walked into school! Sango thought to herself, perfect timing.
Hey Shayle, may I have a word with you about Miroku? Sango said as she ran over to Shay and the two girls walked off together.
Thanks Sango! Inuyasha said to himself as he saw Kagome walking over to him and her friends.

AN: iight that's it I know I told KagomeInuyasha'sgirl that it would be up in an hour but I got side tracked!!*sighs damn telephones* well plz review and I'll have the next chapter up Thursday!! I promise… Peace