InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Innocence ❯ To the Mall, My Good Sir ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hmmm... what shall I wear, Sango-chan?" Kagome asked as she looked through her closet.


Sango looked at all of her outfits. "Hmm..." she said aloud and continued to look through all of her outfits. "I like this skirt..." Sango pulled out a long, black skirt with a red middle. "And I like this shirt." She then pulled out a black top that had a picture of a creepy-looking castle on it, bats flying in the mist. "Okay, now that we've got that over with... d'you think that I could borrow an outfit? I don't feel like going to my house to change."

Kagome laughed. "Sure, my closet is your closet."

"thank you!" Sango thanked her. "Which do you think would look best?"

Kagome looked through her closet and after five minutes, found something that would look awesome on Sango. She grabbed a black oriental top with red snowflakes falling. Then she grabbed a matching black oriental skirt that went down to her ankles. Kagome handed Sango all of the necessary items of clothing.

"Arigato, tis beautiful!" she told her friend with a smile. "Well, we'd better start getting readyl."

~*~*~*

Inu-Yasha and Miroku drove into Kagome's driveway, got out, and knocked on the door. (Don't forget that she shares a house with her grandmother.)

Kaede walked to the door and opened it. "Ye two intend to take Sango and Kagome are out tonight, ne?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Miroku as he and Inu-Yasha entered the house.

"I assume ye two are Inu-Yasha and Miroku," said Kaede, eyeing their black pants with chains.

"Yes," said Inu-Yasha, respectfully.

Suzuna then walked into the room, carrying the stuffed bear Sango had given to her named Nielta. "Hi, Yashi!" she exclaimed with glee as she ran up to him, and Inu-Yasha in return picked her up and gave her a hug.

"Hey, Beautiful," he said and kissed her forehead.

Suzuna giggled. Then she turned and noticed Miroku. "Hi-hi, Hentai!" she greeted, waving her hand excitedly. Suzuna didn't know what hentai meant, but she knew her big sister called him that quite often, so that's how she knows him as.

Miroku laughed. "Hi, Suzuna-chan. Here's your birthday preasent. Sorry it's late," he replied and handed her a neatly wrapped box.

" 'Gato!!" she thanked him and ripped off the wrapping paper. *A/N-When she says "gato" she means to say "arigato"* "OoOoOh! A barbie!!" she said happily.

"I'm glad you like it," Miroku said.

"Well, I'm gonna go play with my new barbie! Bye-byes!" Suzuna said and left the room.

"Grandma!" Kagome called down the stairs. "Is that Inu-kun and Miroku?"

"Hai, child," replied Kaede.

"Okay, we'll be down in a second," Kagome yelled down. She quickly finished putting her hair in braids (the pig-tail kind) and Sango quickly finished putting black chopsticks in her hair that was put in a nice bun. Kagome then put on her black, leather collar with the circle in the middle and then her ball-chain necklace. "You look great, Sango-chan," Kagome complimented.

"Thanks, so do you. Okay, let's go," Sango said as her and Kagome walked down the stairs.

Inu-Yasha and Miroku's eyes widened at their gorgeous girlfriends. "Wow..." said Inu-Yasha as he looked at Kagome's outfit.

"You look ravishing..." Miroku said to Sango, who blushed in return.

"I love you Grandma, I love ya, Suzuna. JA ne," Kagome waved good-bye to her grandmother as her, Sango, Inu-Yasha, and Miroku left the house.

"Good-bye, Child," she waved and closed the door.

Inu-Yasha sat in the driver's seat, Kagome sat in the passenger's seat, Sango and Miroku sat in the back. "So, where are we going, Inu-Yasha?" Kagome asked as the couple, Sango and Miroku, began to talk in the backseat.

"I don't know. Anywhere you wanna go, Kag-chan," he replied with a sweet smile.

Kagome thought aloud. "Hmm... I dunno... Hey, Sango!" she yelled in the backseat.

Sango turned her gaze from Miroku's to Kagome's. "Yeah, Kag-chan?"

"Where do you want to go tonight?"

"Umm... I dunno... Miroku, where would you like to go?" she then turned to her boyfriend.


"I don't care as long as I'm with you," he replied sweetly. Sango blusehd and kissed him.

Kagome just laughed and turned around. "Well, that was hopeless. Let's just go to the mall, 'kay, Inu-Yasha?"

"Yes, ma'am, fine with me."
~*~*~*

Finally, end of chapter 12. It took me forever to write this small chapter and I am extreamly sorry for the long wait. I already ahve some of chapter 13 written. And trust me, you will not like it AT ALL. I am expecting some flames... but I will reply to your flames in the same way that I replied to FYI's flame. (FYI flamed for chapter 5, and go to chapter 6 and you shall see my reply to their mean flame) ::smiles evilly:: So, don't flame if you don't want to be screamed at in chapter 14.