InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Love ❯ Sonets ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha
 
Devil's Reincarnation
 
~~~~
 
 
 
 
Sesshoumaru sat in the library looking at a portrait of Kagome when she was younger. She reached out to touch it but stepped back," I won't put myself on the line like that, if it isn't her then..."
 
He sighed and turned taking out the pendant that they shared, he was never given the chance to give her the other half. He sighed then looked out the window," I'll find out if that was really her. Yet why is it that the first time I saw her I did not sense it. She was protecting Inuyasha the first time and always did protect him when he came."
 
He huffed," That was the only thing that truly brought us together. Inuyasha and I once got along, hmph! This is ubsurd."
 
With Inuyasha
 
Inuyasha kept running up the moutain area with Kagome on his back clutching on to his back for dear life from the pain. He then stopped turning to Kagome," Please hold on Kagome...please."
 
" Inuyasha I can't see you."
 
He turned to her to see her eyes turning black. He gasped and kept going when he saw a hut he rushed in," hey Sakura!"
 
An old woman walked in," Does my eyes decieve me, is that Inuyasha?"
 
" yeah it is but I need you to help me."
 
" With what child?"
 
he put down Kagome as the woman gasped," Her eyes, her aura. She is in danger of a power burst."
 
" Can you help her?"
 
" yes i can but you well have to stay outside."
 
Inuyasha stared at kagome," But..."
 
" GO!"
 
He took Kagome's hand and nodded turning around and leaving," She is like a little sister to me Sakura can you promise me she'll be okay?"
 
" I can promise you."
 
he nodded then stepped out to see Miroku and the others come up," inuyasha we caught up with you!"
 
He nodded," Kagome well be fine."
 
Sango looked at him," How do you know."
 
" Sakura gave me her word just trust her."
 
He nodded as they set up camp infront of the hut. Inuyasha looked at the hut as the sun began to set. Miroku and Sango had already fallen asleep and Kilala was next to him. He caressed the cat demon as it feel asleep. He looked up to the now dark sky," Lady Kagome...and Sesshoumaru. The perfect duo."
 
He sighed and fell back laying down yet then as he began to fall sleep Sakura walked out to him," Inuyasha, wake up. The girl is awake."
 
Inuyasha jumped up and ran over to the hut running in to see, Lady Kagome."
 
She now was completely identical to Lady Kagome. He stopped there as Sakura whispered to her," I know what you are thinking and it is. That is lady Kagome. Her aura and her looks are completely the same!"
 
Inuyasha walked over to her as she smiled," Inuyasha! Where did Sesshoumaru go?"
 
He stopped and asked," Kagome do you remember anything?"
 
She nodded," I remember my castle being attacked and I ran trying to get to your lands but then I went down a hill it was rocky...and everything else I can't remember."
 
" Nothing..."
 
She took a moment and looked up," I remember shard hunting and alot of other things when I freed you but nothing else about Sesshoumaru...is he okay?"
 
He nodded," He's fine."
 
She smiled at him then stood up," And how are you?"
 
He stood up an laughed," Same old Kagome."
 
Kagome smiled and nodded walking with him out of the hut," Where do we go now?"
 
He shrugged," I guess...we go to visit my brother."
 
She nodded as Inuyasha set her a place to sleep," here you go Kagome."
 
" Thank you Inuyasha, yet I do hope you two have been getting along."
 
" Ha, no way."
 
She shrugged and fell asleep as Inuyahsa walked into the hut," Thanks Sakura."
 
She nodded," Your welcome Inuyasha, now get some sleep I think you are leaving tomorrow correct."
 
He nodded and turned around going outside to see Kagome fast asleep holding a small stone. He stopped," That stone."
 
Flashback
 
Kagome ran across the feild to Inuyasha and smiled," Hello Inuyasha, I came for a visit! How are you?"
 
" fine but I found something for you."
 
He took out a pebble with a blue texture to it. Kagome took it and looked at it smiling and hugged him," Thank you so much Inuyasha."
 
He blushed as she kissed him on the cheek and pulled him to Sesshoumaru to play. He laughed as she smiled. Sesshoumaru smiled at them which surprise him yet he then looked at Inuyasha and smiled," So what do you want to play little brother?"
 
He smiled at him," Tag! You're it."
 
Kagome smiled then turned and ran.
 
End Flashback
 
He sighed," Sesshoumaru once acted like a real brother to me when you were alive Kagome."
 
He sat next to her and fell asleep.
 
With Sesshoumaru
 
 
Sesshoumaru left his castle alone to find Inuyasha the next day," I well know the truth."
 
~~
 
read and review