InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Love ❯ Love ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha
 
Devil's Reincarantion
 
~~
 
Before leaving toward Sesshoumaru's castle Inuyasha and Kagome sat down to explain a few things," Anyway, yeah Kagome is actually Lady Kagome and has been this whole time."
 
Everyone had their chin to the ground as Kagome snapped a few times but they then stopped as they stood up looking at her walking around her as Kagome turned to them but then Inuyasha hit them," You know you should stare!"
 
They stepped back," So Kagome you are Lady Kagome since the begining?"
 
" When you lost you memory?"
 
She nodded as Miroku started," Kagome don't you think you should go to your family first? Their is some of your family left that still does control the northern lands."
 
She turned to Inuyasha who looked at her," Do you want to Kagome?"
 
She nodded," Which lands are we in right now?"
 
Inuyasha looked around," I think we are on the border of your lands..."
 
She nodded standing up," Then let's go. And don't forget I am also a half demon Inuyasha."
 
He grinned," Then that means we have to do what we always do..."
 
Sango and Miroku looked around to them," Which is???"
 
Kagome race off but first speaking," RACE!"
 
Inuyasha yelled after her," Hey!"
 
He then disappeared as Sango got on Kilala with Miroku. They followed as Inuyasha grabbed Kagome on his back," That is what you get for cheating!"
 
She hit his back," Hey! I did not cheat!"
 
They then stopped infront of the castle as Kagome laughed stepping back. Inuyasha smiled somewhat as Sango and Miroku landed," You could have waited for us..."
 
Kagome turned to them," Sorry..."
 
Sango then gasped," This is your home Kagome?"
 
She nodded smiling as they continued toward the castle yet the guards stopped them. Inuyasha stood infront of Kagome but then she walked infront of him," Under the word of Lady Kagome of the western lands allow us through!"
 
They gasped as Kagome showed them the sign on her head. The guards got down to bow as Kagome lead them into the castle looking around. She stopped then seeing graves but Inuyasha pushed her a bit as she sighed. They continued on into the thrown room. Kagome smiled," Everything is the same..."
Then came running down the steps was a young looking women with long black hair. She then came," Kagome?!"
 
Kagome almost had tears coming from her face," MOTHER!"
 
She hugged her tightly as her mother kissed her and hugged her tightly then turned to Inuyasha with wide eyes," Is that young Inuyasha there?? The one who used to be as tall as my knee?"
 
Inuyasha blushed a little and smiled," Hey."
 
She hugged him tightly as a yell was heard," KAGOME????"
 
Suddenly a man about the age of 28 came falling down the stairs. Kagome bent down," Hello big brother."
 
She hugged him tightly as he hugged her then stood up," Where have you been?"
 
" it's a long story! Too long."
 
Her mother then spoke," Okay we're going to have a ball! A ball to welcome you back and bring Sesshoumaru back."
 
Kagome blushed then hit her head with her hand sighing as he mother smiled. She shook her head," Anyway...mother this is Miroku and Sango two good friends of mine. May they have a settlement here?"
 
She nodded," Of course, Sango, Miroku you are welcome to live here and do as you please this is now your home and you are now considered a Lord relative."
 
They smiled bowing," Thank you so much!"
 
She nodded as the servants lead them to two rooms. Her mother then dragged everyone else into the dining room to plan the ball. Kagome whinned," Mother!"
 
" I was planning on going to see Sesshoumaru after! Why must we have a ball?"
 
Inuyasha nodded," Come on Suzuka!!!!! You're going to make me stand up with a bunch of people who only want to only suck up."
 
" Inuyasha don't make me hurt you!"
 
Kagome elbowed Inuyasha," Don't make her push it Inuyasha!"
 
Suzuka then called her son," Hatcha! Come here!"
 
He sighed then ran over," Yes mother."
 
" I need you to tell the servants decorate! Cook and prepare for the ball!"
 
He nodded as Kagome smacked herself," Why can't I just go see Sesshoumaru???"
 
" Because I want to make a brand new kimono for you and do you hair and everything Kagome! Then I want to prepare everything! Then Sesshoumaru and you could reaquaint yourself!"
 
Inuyasha sighed as did Kagome. They looked at each other continuing.
 
~~
 
Not that great of a chappie sry NO FLAMES
 
Read and Review