InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Luv ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everybody, this is a fic that I thought up about a couple of years ago, just modified from the original just a tinny tiny bit. Enjoy!

Lost Luv

"Talking"

`Thinking'

@Flashback@

%End of Flashback%

~Scene change~

****************************

Kagome, now 18 years old, looked out the window of the public bus. Slowly it came to a stop and she got off, walking slowly up the stairs of her home, Sunset Shrine.

`Exactly 1 year ago it happened.' She thought. Her eyes started to water at the memory that plagued her dreams.

@Flashback@

Inuyasha sailed threw the sky, narrowly avoiding the sharp steel tentacles that came from a human like creature.

"You cannot win half breed! You will fall along with your friends!" Naraku yelled, and then started to laugh insanely.

Inuyasha growled but spared a glance at his group. Sango fought side by side with Koga's wolves. She had been injured severely and Koga, hoping to earn points with Kagome, shared his blood with the demon exterminator.

She and Koga are now brother sister in a way, she learned that if Koga were to die, she would take over the Northern lands. Who knew Koga was prince of the Northern lord.

Sesshoumaru was also present, having made a temporary peace treaty with his brother.

Naraku laughed at Inuyasha's futile attempt to slice him in half. His eyes bored threw the wood, searching for the rest of the Shikon no Tama. He found what he was looking for momentarily, and smiled, a sick a gruesome smile. He took one step forward before he was attacked by Kagura's wind blades, as soon as he focused on Kanna as he felt his soul being sucked out.

He took no time to slice both Kanna's and Kagura's hearts in half, not staying to see their lifeless bodies being risen again by Sesshoumaru and Tetseiga, and heading towards his prize.

*

Kirara and Shippou watched from a safe spot in the wood that Sesshoumaru had told them to stay at. Rin and Jaken were also there but both she and Kagome were unconscious at the moment.

Inuyasha had taken the liberty of knocking her out, hoping she would wake up after the battle and not during.

It took only a few moments for Naraku to crash in, knock the demons aside and stalk towards Kagome. He smiled evilly, as he eyed Kagome up and down taking in her curves.

Inuyasha was pinned to the ground, Tetsusaiga still in his grasp, as her struggled to get free.

"Leave her alone Basterd! Don't you dare fucking touch her!" Inuyasha yelled and struggled twice as hard. His eyes flashed blood red and this did not go unnoticed by his brother.

`He will NOT touch what is MINE! Kagome is MINE!' Inu thought, as his brother's whip and acid cut threw his bindings. Sesshoumaru saw how his eyes would flash red before turning back to normal.

Naraku glanced at them broadly before swatting them away and picking up Kagome's body, had it not been for Inuyasha's claws threw his chest. He hissed in pain as Inuyasha claws twisted and pulled out a few of his rips, blood seeping slowly from the wound.

Inuyasha pulled his hand back with an inhuman growl, Naraku turned around to come face to face with blazing red eyes that belonged to non other than demon Inuyasha himself. Tetsusaiga still held in his hand, both swords hummed for their masters to use them, Tetsusaiga glowed gold while Tenseiga glowed Silvery white.

Sesshoumaru looked at his sword before drawing it when the spirit of the sword talked to him.

`Use us to defeat your enemies. Unite us once again.'Tenseiga spoke in Sesshoumaru's mind. He fazed from where he was and appeared beside his brother who was still growling.

Naraku finally realized fear, but he smiled wickedly before backing up and momentarily forgetting about Kagome. He looked past at Kikyo who was hiding, where she knew what his stare was. She started to chant, and symbols appeared over both brothers' heads.

Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha raised their swords as if in unison and brought them down calling out the attack that appeared in both minds.

"Death and Life Revised! Ultimate Wind Scar!" The attack swirled in different colors, and headed towards the Naraku, who barely had time to have his eyes widen. He screamed in pain as the shards of the jewel were torn from his body. The symbols flared above the western brothers and created a tare in time and space.

Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha were to tired to do really anything, they only had a few seconds before both of them were gone.

Kagome stirred and woke up just to see Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru swallowed up. She really didn't do anything but just pass out from shock.

%End of Flashback%

Kagome reached the top of the stairs and sighed. Over the year her hair had grown to just above her butt, her beautiful blue eyes that used to sparkle with life and joy were replaced with old and dull ones. She had filled out in all the right places and now was the young women who had just finished school.

Now the question was, go back to the feudal era or leave it forever. She didn't notice her mother who had walked up behind her. Rei Higurashi looked at her oldest daughter, with love and respect.

"Honey," She started breaking Kagome out of her memories,
"You should go back. They miss you."

Kagome smiled back but just walked into the house and straight to her room. She dumped her school bag and clothes on the floor and changed into a light red tank top, with a white long sleeved vest and a pair of dark blue pants. She pulled her hair out of the bun it had been in and slowly brushed out her hair. She looked at the picture that had been taken just a few days before that fateful day, Rin, Jaken and even Sesshoumaru were in it! She stood in the middle of Inuyasha and Koga. Inuyasha was caught red handed glancing at Kagome who was closer to him than Koga, who I might add glared at Inuyasha making a grab for Kagome. Miroku had tripped and landed on Sango, who in turn was about to land on Inuyasha. Rin was grinning and waving at the camera while Jaken stared off to the side sulking.

She smiled at the memory, and put down her brush. She didn't know what happened next but she did know that the next thing she knew she was jumping over the lip of the well. Blue light engulfed her entire being and soon she stared up at the clear blue sky.

`I'm home.' Was the first thought that went threw her head. She climbed the side and was soon standing on very soft grass. The breeze made her hair flutter around her, making the scene perfect to paint, until she was tackled.

"Mamma!" Shippou attached himself to her stomach, knocking them over. She looked down at her adopted son that had grown since the last time she saw him. He was now up to at least Miroku's shoulder. His hair had grown longer but was kept in a high pony tail and his once fox legs were now replaced by human legs.

"I thought you were never coming back!" Shippou cried out hugging her more tightly. After he said that, Sango, Miroku, Rin Jaken, and Kirara came bursting into the field.

"KAGOME!"

"LADY KAGOME!"

"Kagome-momma!"

They all jumped on her and gave her a group hug, besides Jaken, and some started to cry. After everyone was calmed down and not strangling her, they started to tell her what had been going on during the time she was gone.

"Kagome don't you every do that to me again! We had thought you had sealed up the well!" Sango said her eyes still watering from crying.

"Rin agrees with Sango-momma. Kagome-momma should visit more." Rin said nodding her head. They walked down an old path that Kagome will never forget.

Kagome noticed out of the corner of her eyes, that Sango and Miroku seem to be standing a little close together. She smiled and listened to Rin and Shippou babble about all the adventures they had had.

Soon they were at the village, and Kagome was welcomed back with open arms. She giggled as one of the children, along with Shippou and Rin began to drag her off to play one of the games she had taught them, tag.

From the shadows, 2 pairs of eyes watched the little reunion with compassion in their eyes, sparkling with life and love. They hid their faces behind cloaks, but you could practically see the waves of happiness radiating off them. They watched from a far, not giving the demons a chance to sense them.

Kagome could sense the demons hiding in the brush, but since they didn't have any intention of harming anyone at the moment, she continued to play tag, after getting distracted when she was `it'.

Soon the sun started to set and the children were called back inside for dinner by their parents. Kagome walked hand in hand with Shippou and Rin, Kirara lying across her shoulders. Kagome walked into the hut, instantly smelling cooked food that Sango was sitting over.

"Sango, when did you learn to cook?" Kagome asked, walking down to sit next to her, with 2 children scrambling onto her lap.

"A few months ago." Sango said pouring some soup for everyone, when Miroku walked into the hut sitting next to Sango. They smiled at each other and went to eating their dinner.

Kagome looked between both of her childhood friends with confusion and amusement.

"So did you tell each other that you love each other yet?" This comment earned her a face for of soup, from both Sango and Miroku spitting out their food. Sango looked at Miroku and turned bright red when he was staring back. She turned her face to Kagome and opened her mouth before an arm came around her shoulders, leaning her into a nice muscular chest.

"Sango, why did you not tell me you loved me? But how could you resist me." Miroku's hand started to slip south and found himself soon on the floor, unconscious, with an angry demon exterminator hovering over him.

"Hentia!" Sango yelled. She then turned to find the hut empty. Her left eye twitched, but after a few moments of deep breathing, she sighed and sat down, cradling Miroku's head in her hands, thought she didn't notice.

`Why haven't I told him? Is it because I'm afraid?' Sango thought, and other questions just started to pop into her head, making her go further into thought. She didn't notice that she had started to softly stroke Miroku's hair or even when he woke up.

***********************************

Kagome stopped running when she reached the God tree, with two winded children catching up behind her. As soon as the children were at her side, she felt those 2 demons in the trees with strong magic and power radiating from them. Her eyes opened up wide when those same dark symbols appeared over her head. Kirara hissed and was about to transform when she, Kagome, Shippou and Rin were swallowed up like Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru were a year ago. Kagome took no time grabbing onto Shippou and Rin knowing Kirara was clutching to her shirt, and hugging them close to her.

**

The two figures stepped out from the shadows and picked up the half Jewel of 4 Souls, smiling sadly. They turned and walked to the village holding each others hand and smiling.

When they got to the village, it was a matter of seconds before Sango and Miroku came running out of the hut ready for any kind of attack.

"Please don't attack." The cloaked figure said, the voice revealing that it was indeed a female voice that was very soft. Both cloaked figures removed their hoods and started to laugh at Sango's and Miroku's faces.

******************************************************

Hello people! I know I haven't been updating very often but I've been a little stressed with stupid school, my step mother making me wear a dress to graduation. A DRESS!!! Why me? My life sucks.

Anywho, this fic was created by my 6th grade self when I was a really, REALLY bad at writing fics. Please read and review, and I promise t update my other fics really really very soon! Oh and this is my first fic that isn't a crossover! I can just see my younger sister going `whoo-hoo, joy' sarcastically, either that or insulting me.

~White Fox 612~