InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memories, New Love, Twisted Fate ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey do not kill me >.< this was just an idea from episode The Last Banquet of Miroku's Master(ep.135) when Sango’s all over InuYasha(hahaha loved that part xD soo.. funny)… I thought hey why not make a fanfic of something that never would happen…I also got this story idea from Tsubasa Chronicle. If your wondering.... Besides.. I like Sango better then Kagome, and Inuyasha better then Miroku, so everyone wins!(not really) so just tell me how you think of my fanfic cause I need mine to improve so no flames…(this story will mostly be on Sango’s point of view)

Sango threw the Hiraikotsu down at the large demon beside InuYasha, her eyes blazed as it exploded and disappeared. She dropped to the ground, unconscious. The voices of InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku and Shippo faded as she deepened into unconsciousness not aware of what would happen next. Everything was black, Sango was deep in thought as she walked about with nothing but darkness surrounding her. Now alone she fell to the ground trying to remember where she was, and the worst of it was she couldn’t even remember her own name! At first she realized she could hear voices. They seemed to be getting closer, no not closer, they were just getting louder. Finally the voice got clear enough to understand and she heard the word Sango. Who are they calling too, she thought to herself. Are they calling me? Is my name Sango?
“Sango wake up!” she could hear it really clearly now and suddenly she opened her eyes to see a silver haired boy with dog ears. For some reason she blushed and jumped to her feet.
“Who are you?” she demanded. The dog eared boy stared at her like she lost her mind. “Um. Sango are you joking or something?” he growled.
“No. Who are you! And who am I!” she shouted falling to the ground and clutching her legs close to her holding her head as in a tight grasp trying hard to remember but she didn’t get any answers.
“Listen, Sango.” stammered the boy not looking at her. She turned to face him. “What?” she managed to cough out.
“I think you may have lost your memory from that demon you just slayed.” he explained pointing to the remains of what seemed to be the remains of a demon.
“I don’t understand at all.” she replied clutching her head. The boy with silver hair grabbed her hand and gave her a horrible look.
“Would you die just for trying to remember. Kirara will take you back to Kaede.” he yelled at her his voice slowly going down on volume levels. “Kirara? Who’s that?” she asked. The boy gave her a look of stupidity as if she were to already know that.
“I’m sorry but I don’t know I can’t remember anything. Even my name.”
“Don’t worry about that I’m sure everyone will help you remember. You‘re name is Sango you’re a demon slayer and I’m Inuyasha, you’re friend.” he answered.
“My friend?” she echoed. “What about Kirara? Is he or she my friend too.”
Inuyasha pointed to a small cat with two tails, two large red eyes, and black stripes on her feet, paws, and tail. The cat let out cute tiny mew then started rubbing against Sango comfortingly.
“So you’re Kirara.” Sango smiled petting the cat on the head. Inuyasha let out a sigh of annoyance. “Come on let’s get going back to Kaede’s, it’s getting late and I’m hungry.” he whined.
“Well-” she stopped to look at the ground. Maybe if I go with InuYasha, I’ll remember who I am, she thought quietly to herself. She watched as Kirara turned from a cute little feline demon into a large awesome looking saber-toothed cat, also with two tails and same markings, flames burned at her paws and feet as she let out a loud roar similar to a Jaguar’s.
“Are you coming Sango?” asked InuYasha holding out his hand. Sango nodded and grabbed his hand smiling.

And there started the beginning of Sango’s quest to remember who she is. But will everything return to the way is was or will there be some unknown feelings that reappeared to another. Will Sango turn out having feelings for InuYasha or Miroku? Or will she have feelings for someone else? Keep reading to find out J !
R&R and no Flames