InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love And Hatred ❯ First Day of School ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“...” conversation
abc thought
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Chapter 1-
First Day of School
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru walked toward their lockers when they saw a young girl slap a teenage boy and yelled “Hentai!” “Well, how can I keep my hands off you when you are so beautiful.” The boy said holding on to his reddened cheek.
Ignoring the perv, the girl turned toward another girl, “So Kagome, what class are you going to first?”
“Hmm, let me see.” Kagome said as she flipped her hair back, looking for her schedule buried inside her binder somewhere, “Oh, here it is. I have Chemistry. What's yours Sango?”
“Math.”
That's when the bell rang. The three teens separated and each walked into their classes. Kagome was walking toward her seat when she bumped into a tall young boy standing in the middle of the aisle.
“Hey! Watch where you are going, Clumsy!” Inuyasha turned around and looked at Kagome's eyes.
Wow! She's beautiful. He thought
“Oops! Sorry.” Kagome apologized, “What?! What did you call me? That is just rude.” She said as she walked into her seat.
And she's got an attitude too! Inuyasha stared at the girl.
Geeze! He's got such an attitude, but he is gorgeous. SO CUTE! Kagome thought looking down at her book.
When class ended, Kagome walked to her locker and a guy with a long ponytail standing in front of her locker.
“Excuse me.” Kagome said to the guy.
“Oh sorry! Are you free Friday after school?”
“Umm. Yeah. I guess.”
“Well then, how about we meet at the school at six. Bye the way, what's your name? I'm Kouga.”
“I'm Kagome.”
“OK! I'll see you then.” And with that Kouga kissed Kagome on the lips and left for a class.
“Hey Kagome. Let's go to Geometry.”
On the way to class Kagome told Sango all about the gorgeous guy and Kouga. “So you are saying the first guy has an attitude, long silver hair, and wears very expensive clothing?” Kagome nodded. “That sounds like Inuyasha, Sesshomaru's half brother. Their mothers died a long time ago and their dad passed away 2 years ago, but left them a huge futurn. The own the biggest companies in Japan and some around the world. Unbelievable eh?” “Yeah!” Kagome said, but she didn't say anything about her thinking he was gorgeous.