InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love And Hatred ❯ Boyfriend? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Thanks for the reviews
Kagome M.K— Thanks. I'm sorry I took so long! I've been very busy lately.
iLvsimplepln2—Merci. I know. I don't like Kouga neither. I just put him there to kinda make the ff more interesting. You know like some hatred and some love. That's why the title the Love And Hatred. ;)
SpikedDraco—Thank you. Plz keep loving my ff (in case you don't know…I was joking. )
essis—Thanks. Do you really think so??^_^
animegirl007—Thank you. Here's more. ^_^
michelleleo71—Hey! `sup (no I do not mean the sky) I might do another, but I don't know if I should do such thing.
HOPE YOU PPL LIKE THIS CHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boyfriend??????????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Hello?” Kagome answered the phone.
“Hi, Kagome! I was wondering if you wanna go to the mall now.” Sango asked from the other side.
“Oh sorry. I have a date with Kouga remember?” Kagome reminded her friend.
“Right, sorry. I forgot. Well have a nice time with Kouga.” Sango said. And then they started to chat about school, teachers, and the people that they've met so far.
By the time the girls hung up it was already five thirty. “Oh my God! I have to get ready!”
Kagome ran up her room and got a navy blue and sky blue spaghetti striped mini skirt and pulled a white sleeved shirt over her head. When she was ready, she grabbed one of her white leather purse and walked downstairs to the living room where her mom and grandpa were watching TV.
“Bye Mom. I'm going on a date with Kouga. I'll probably be back by 8 or 9. I'll call you if there's a change of plan. Okay?” Kagome said standing beside her mother.
“Sure. OK. Having a nice time with this Kouga boy.” Her mom turned around to face Kagome and flashed her a smile.
Kagome turned around and walked out of the door to the school. Which took her about 10 min. When she got there she checked her cell phone and it said 5:58. “Good I'm on time.” Kagome told herself. (not that she was ever late)
“Hey! How are you?” Kouga asked holding out a single red rose for Kagome.
“Good thank you,” Kagome reached for the rose, “Aw. You didn't have to.”
“It was my pleasure.”
Such a sweet boy. Kagome thought.
“So where are we going?”
“The movies. We can watch Mean Girls.” Kouga walked beside the freshman of Tokyo High, “or do you want to watch something else.”
“Oh, um…it's fine.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the movies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Kouga. Let's site here.” Kagome called.
“Ok.”
::::::::::::::::::::::MOVIESTARTS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Cady Herons goes to a public school for the first time, and gets greeted by a group of bullies. The students of the school calls them The Plastics, which was formed by three very rich girls called: Regina George (the leader of the group), Karen Smith (the stupidest girl ever! But the richest), and Gretchen Weiners (Regina's copycat and also keeps all her dirty secrets.) …and Cady gets sabotaged…payback…Regina gets sabotaged…Regina gets hit by a bus and breaks her spine…The Plastics broke up and became like everyone else in grade 10.
ï½žï½žï½žï½ ;žï½žï½žï½žï½&# 382;~~~~ ;~MOVIE ENDS~~~~ ;~~~~&# 239;½žï½žï½žï½žï ;½žï½žï½žï½žï&# 189;žï½ž
“So, did you like the movie?” Kouga asked walking after Kagome to the exit.
“Yeah, I guess. I'm sure glad that we don't have The Plastics in our school, I mean that is just gonna be torture!” Kagome continue walking but beside Kouga now.
“So you wanna go grab dinner or fast food?” Kouga asked.
That reminded Kagome that she had to get home by 8, so she took her cell phone out of her purse and checked the time, “Oh it's already 8. Maybe we should head back now. It'll be 8:20 by the time we get to our houses.” Kagome eyed Kouga after putting her phone away, “So what do you say?”
“Sure I guess. Let's go then.”
On the way back Kagome and Kouga talked about school, celebrities, music, etc.
When they arrived before Kagome's front porch…
“So, uh…I had a great time. Thanks Kouga.” Kagome and Kouga stared into each other's eyes.
“Yeah, me too! You wanna go out again with me next week?”
“Well, I'm not sure. I might have had something planned already. But you can give me your number and I can call you.”
“Yeah. That's great!”
So they exchanged numbers.
“Good night, Kouga.” Kagome said just about to turn around to open the door, when Kouga pulled her to him and brushed his lips against hers. Kouga took the sign of no proteste and stuck his tongue into her mouth and got a good taste of Kagome.
He he! Go me! Go me! Kouga thought happily.
Kagome on the other hand was shocked at first, but then started to enjoy the kiss.
When they broke for air, Kagome said Good night and got back inside her house.
Wow! He's like the perfect guy for me. I think I might end up with a boyfriend after all! Kagome walked up the stairs into her room, but before she could do so.
“Oh, Kagome your back. Did you have a nice time.”
“Yes mom. I did.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
So do you like it??? Bye!!!