InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love And Hatred ❯ Who's That? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Hey everybody! Now that school is starting. I probably wouldn't update very often. So yeah….it might take a long long time for each chp. But…hm…I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. K. toodles!
Chapter 3
By: Inuyashagirl28
Who's That???????????????????????????
 
“'Sup Kagome!”
“Salut.” Kagome
“So you wanna go to the mall after school today?”
“Sure. Who else's coming?”
“Well, Miroku will be coming with one of he's buds.”
“No prob. Let's go to the cafeteria now”
At Lunch
“Hello ladies.” Miroku smiled directly at Sango. “I met him yesterday in History.”
Kagome and Sango looked up to the mystery guy but Kagome stopped chewing and had some spaghetti hanging from her mouth.
“Uh…Hi I'm Sango. And you?”Isn't he Inuyasha? Oh huh. It's probably gonna get ugly. Sango thought to herself.
But the guy didn't pay any attention to Sango, and he was still staring at Kagome trying not to laugh.
“I see you have problems chewing.” Then he laughed at Kagome.
“Some nerve you've got.” Kagome rolled her eyes, and continued her conversation with Sango, “So, yeah. You wanna go to the mall after school or something?”
“Yeah sure. Miroku can drive us there, right Miroku?” Sango continued before the perv could even say a word, “Remember you own me.”
“Of course, anything for my beautiful Sango.” He smiled suddenly, “and just so you guys get to one another's names. This is Inuyasha.”
“Hi. I'm Sango.” Sango smiled and added Mentally Not that you wouldn't know. He's so rude!
“Yeah whatever. I heard you the first time.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
“Hello? She was just being nice. She didn't have to introduce herself to somebody that she doesn't even know. Especially when that someone is you. What da hell is wrong with you?" Kagome yelled in his face.
“Calm down Kagome, it's no big deal. That's just life.” Sango tried to calm her bff (best friend forever) down.
“I'm not gonna let some worthless creature insult me or my friends. And that's just me.”
“Hey Kagome. What time should I pick you and Sango up?” Miroku tried to change the subject.
“Around 6 is OK. Thanks Miroku.” Kagome smiled.
“So your name is Kagome. I see.”
“Yeah? What's to you?” He just has to start everything! Argh! I can't believe Miroku is friends with him of all people!
“Nothing. Except my rat's name is Kagome.” Inuyasha insulted, “and she is very ugly. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”
“Grr! Well, doesn't Inu mean dog??Doggy boy!” Kagome smirked.
“Fine you can be that way, see if I care.” Inuyasha shouted.
“Fine, I will!”
“Fine!”
“Fine!”
“Fine!”
“Fine!”
“You guys!” Sango tried to get their attention by yelling at their faces, “That's enough for one day don't you think?”
“No. He deserved it!”
“Feh.” Inuyasha stood up and walked away.
“Yo! Where are you going man?” Miroku yelled after his new friend.
“To get some fresh air. That girl's stinking up the whole cafe.”
“Why you.” Kagome's face was red, but smiled at what she was about to say, “Hey Dog Boy. I can get you a squeaky rubber bone for you when I go to the mall today. Want it?”
“No thank you. I could get perfume if you'd like because you should really have one. Whao! I can smell your stinky scent from over her.” Inuyasha squeezed his nose.
Kagome got so mad, she walked up to Inuyasha, which was all the way across the cafe and slapped Inuyasha on the cheek leaving a red mark, which probably wouldn't be gone till tomorrow afternoon. “There I feel much better.” Kagome was almost by her seat when, someone grabbed her arm and said.
“Oh no.You are not going to get away with that!” Kagome turned around and saw a girl just like her, except her hair was longer than Kagome's and her eye are narrower, “You better apologize to him right now, or you're gonna get it from ME! Got that?”
“Like I give a damn. I'm not going to apologize to him and I've done nothing wrong to you. So what's your problem?"Kagome screamed back, “Are you his girlfriend or something?”
“Of course I am! Who did you think I was?”
“Uh…Duh! A total bitch,who doesn't seem to know who she's dealing with here!"Kagome sighed and continued with her own stuff. “Let's go you guys.”
Kagome and her friends walked up to their lockers and got ready for their next class.
HONK! HONK!
“Coming! Coming!” Kagome quickly stuck her left arm into her jacket sleeve and went out the door. “Hi you guys.”
“Ready to go?”
“Ready to roll!” Kagome greeted Miroku and Sango.
At the mall
“Let's go to next store.” Miroku pointed toward the HMV.
“Great! I was looking forward to buying some new CDs!” Kagome led her friends into the store.]
“I'm gonna be in the hip hop and rap aisle.” Miroku said to the girls.
“Wait, I wanna come too.” Kagome followed Miroku there.
“Hey, Kagome. Isn't that Kouga over there with another girl?” Sango walked over with two CDs in her hand and pointed out where Kouga was.
“Huh? Oh yeah! I'm gonna go over and say hi to him.” Kagome started toward the guy but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Kouga leaning closer to kiss the girl he was next to. She started back to Sango and Miroku.
“Kagome, are you OK?” Miroku asked seeing Kagome's sad face.
“I'm gonna go home now. I'll take the bus.” But her two friends followed her and made her get into Miroku's car and drove her home. When they got there, they decided that Kagome needed some time so they said “bye” and left Kagome.
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!