InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love And Hatred ❯ How Could He?!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Thanks for the reviews. ^_^
Somehow the quotation marks doesn't work so the dialogues will be in capitals thnx!
Chapter 4
By: Inuyashagirl28
How Could He!!!
 
Kagome walked toward her locker, did her combo, grabbed her books and went to her class. Sango and Miroku have been trying to catch up with her but they also had their own classes to go to.
At lunch Kagome sat on their usual table and ate by herself. By the time her friends got there, she was almost done her lunch. When Kagome was about to leave, Sango asked, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WE STILL HAVE 40 MIN. WE USUALLY TALK TILL THEN! Kagome sat down and said, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I'VE LOST TRACK OF TIME AND EVEYTHING ELSE. I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS ON MY WORK ANYMORE, I THINK I JUST FAILED A TEST. Seeing his friend needs lots of assistance and support, Miroku asked, EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK IN HMV? And so, Kagome told them the whole story.
OH! THAT'S HORRIBLE! HOW COULD HE! Sango screamed, KAGOME ARE YOU GONNA BE OK?
BECAUSE IF YOU WANT, INUYASHA AND I CAN GANG UP ON HIM ALONG WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE. Miroku tried to comfort Kagome.
YO! I AIN'T GONNA BEAT UP SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON HER!
Kagome sat there quietly and said nothing. She's didn't want to fight with him now. She was too exhausted. I THINK IT'S TIME TO GO TO OUR LOCKERS.
OK, LET'S GO! Sango sigh before shooting Inuyasha an evil glare.
At home doing homework
Sigh, I can't stop thinking about Kouga. I thought he loved me like the way I loved him. Kagome thought sobbing, Oh great! Now I'm crying. *sniff* *sniff* forget about him. He forgot about you.
Kagome went on MSN and saw Sango and Miroku. She's was so happy that her friends are always there to help her through anything! So she double clicked Sango's screen name and then invited Miroku to their conversation. Then typed SUP!
HELLO KAGOME, HELLO PERV.
HELLO KAG, HELLO MY BELOVED SANGO!
PERV!
SO KAGOME HOW R U DOING? FEELING BETTER? Miroku hit enter.
NO. I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME, YA KNOW?
SIGH GUYS RN'T VERY EMOTIONAL. U JUST CAN'T EXPERSS TOO MUCH AT FIRST, BECUZ THEY R NOT SURE ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS TOWARD U. AND TWO TIMERS LIKE KOUGA, GOTTA DITCH HIM, YA KNOW WUT I MEAN?
YEH, KAG. THEIR UP TO NO GUD. 4GET ABOUT HIM.
DAT'S WUT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF, BUT I JUST CAN'T DO DAT! AND I LOVED HIM SO MUCH. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE'S MADE ME FEEL THIS WAY. That's not true Kag. And you know it, when you see Inuyasha your heart skips a beat and you'd heat up! Especially when you argue with him, your heart pounds like crazy!!!!! AND HE JUST BROKE MY HEART IN A SNAP!
DON'T WRRY KAGOME. WE'LL HELP U THRU THIS NO MATTER WUT! Sango typed.
Inuyasha! Yup tht's me! Has been invited to this conversation.
WUT!??! WHO INVITED HIM! Kagome was so mad, she didn't want him in this private conversation.
THE PERV DID. HOW COULD U PERV! Sango was also furious with Miroku, because she knew Kagome didn't want the bastard here.
SRRY! I JUST THOUGHT BCUZ INU JUST BROKE UP AND HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP KAG TO GET OVER KOUGA.
YO! 4 DA LAST TIME! I AIN'T GONNA HELP DAT WENCH!
INU! DON'T, KAG'LL KILL U TOM.
LIKE I GIVE A DAMN!!
IGNORE HIM KAG.
The following receipt could not be sent to Sweet Girl *wink*
Kagome got so mad at him that, she signed out instantly and did whatever was to be done.
HOW COULD U INU! U GOT KAG SO MAD! UR HEARTLESS! Sango practically yelled those words out.
LIKE I GIVE A DAMN! Don't lie to yourself Inuyasha. You know clearly that you act like a fool when you're around Kagome. I G2G BAI!
SIGH, I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF MY HEAD. Inuyasha sat on the chair staring at the ceiling.
At school
YO. KAGOME! Kagome turned around to see who it was but kept walking when she noticed Kouga had called her.
HEY, SO CAN YOU GO OUT WITH ME THIS WEEK SOMETIME? Kouga turned Kagome around so that she was facing him.
UH, I CAN'T.
WHY? ARE YOU BUSY?
Uh, NO.
THEN WHY CAN'T YOU GO?
UH, WELL…WHAT DO U THINK??? YOU CHEATER! Kagome yelled at him.
Uh? Why's she in my face? Kouga said calmly, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
I SAW YOU WITH THIS GIRL THE OTHER DAY AT HMV, YOU JERK!
WHAT? SHE WAS JUST A FRIEND OF MINE.
OK? Kagome said slowly, THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOU KISSING HER, HUH? She walked away.
WAIT! YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON! THAT WASN'T ME! Kouga chased after Kagome, but she just wouldn't listen to him. So he grabbed finally grabbed her arm then said, WHICH MALL DID YOU GO TO? I KNOW YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON. Kagome turned around and shouted, I WENT TO THE PACIFIC MALL, YOU IDIOT! YOU WORE THE SAME THING AS YOU DID ON OUR LAST DATE! YOU THINK I'D BE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT RECOGNIZE YOU! her voice was loud enough for the whole school to hear.
HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Inuyasha shouted at Kouga, HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH TO HER ALREADY? YOU BUM
HUH? Kagome and Kouga were stunned. Inuyasha? Why is he helping me? He said he didn't want anything to do with me!
Who the hell is he? He's got nothing to do with this! How did he know about Kaguya? Did he tell Kag? GET OUTTA MY WAY. YOU'RE NOT INVOLVED.
STAY AWAY FROM HER, GOT THAT? Inuyasha took Kagome's arm and they walked away. Kouga was gonna shout after them but wasn't quick enough.
THANKS INUYASHA! BUT WHY DID YOU HELP ME?
DON'T COUNT ON IT! and with that he left, leaving Kagome staring after him blankly.