InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Skateboarding ❯ Photo shoot ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love and Skateboarding chapter 2
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and related characters
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------
 
Inuyasha and the others got to Scrap and saw a photo crew at the 15 stair set.
 
“Hey, let's check out what's going on.” Inuyasha said running over to the crowd. Inuyasha got to the stairs and saw a Scrap regular kick flip down the set but broke his board on the landing.
 
“Ouch.” Inuyasha said as the guy hit the floor.
 
“Alright, that's the fourth skater we've lost. Let's pack it up and go.” The manager of the photo crew said lowering his head in defeat.
 
“Excuse me sir, but what are you doing here?” Inuyasha asked curiously since he knew there were no sponsored skaters here.
 
“We're trying to get unsponsored skaters to gap these stairs so we can some footage but none of them make it down.”
 
“Can I give it a try and my friends too?” Inuyasha inquired pointing to Miroku, Hiten, and Bankotsu behind him.
 
“Alright, I'll tell ya what. If you and your friends can gap these stairs and land it I'll put you in the `Transworld Skateboarding' magazine and the video. Deal?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Now, each one of you have to do something different. Ok?”
 
“Got it.”
 
“Who wants to go first?” Inuyasha asked turning back to the others.
 
“I guess I'll go.” Bankotsu said picking up his board. Bankotsu went back several feet from the stairs. “Ok, don't fall, don't bail. You can do this.” Bankotsu said trying to ease himself. ”Alright here goes nothing.” Bankotsu said as he rode towards the stairs. As he approached the stairs he popped the board up and kicked the upper right corner with his heel making the board spin but did catch it with his feet until it spinned twice as the camera flashed then stomped down on to the floor and rolled out of camera view.
 
“That was perfect. You got a spot in the magazine and the video.” The manager said clapping his hands.
 
“Dude that was sick.” Inuyasha said slapping Bankotsu's hand.
 
“I'm next.” Miroku said running up the stairs with his board.
 
“Keep your camera on this one.” Inuyasha said to the camera guy. Miroku went a distance away from the stairs. Miroku rolled towards the stairs and popped the board before he hit the stairs and made the board flip between his legs. The camera flashed when Miroku was halfway down the stairs Miroku stomped his feet on the board and landed squatting extremely low almost falling off the board.
 
“You're insane.” Hiten said hitting Miroku's knuckles.
 
“You earned your spot.”
 
“Hiten, you're up.”
 
“Yeah, yeah.” Hiten said running up the stairs. Hiten backed away from the steps to gain some leverage. He stepped on his board and pushed himself to the steps he popped the board up as he came to the stairs and kicked the top left corner with his toe when the camera flashed. Hiten then slammed the board on to the rail in the middle of the stairs doing a noseslide the rest of the way down when the camera flashed again.
 
“Man you should be pro.” Bankotsu said when Hiten walked over.
 
“Ah, two photos for one trick. Amazing.” The manager said while pointing to Inuyasha.
 
“I know my turn.”
 
“Come on you can do it Yash.” Miroku yelled as Inuyasha disappeared over the steps.
 
“Yeah Yasha.” Bankotsu shouted in agreement. By the time Inuyasha was a far enough distance away he noticed a large crowd had formed. `Great put on the pressure on the last guy to go' Inuyasha thought miserably.
 
“Hey, Yash for encouragement pretend that skater chick you is watching what's her name again?” Hiten yelled.
 
“Her name's Kagome, one of the best skaters in the world.” Inuyasha shouted back a bit annoyed.
 
“Oh yea right. Go!”
 
“Ok. Here goes.” Inuyasha said as rolled towards the stairs he popped the board up as soon as he neared the stairs and made the board flip while he turned 180 degrees then grabbed the board by the tail and threw it under his feet before he landed.
 
“Yeah. Finally I landed it.”
 
“Yeah, but now you need to land the one on the vert.” Miroku said enthusiastically, happy for his friend.
 
“I got three pictures on that one.” The camera guy said showing the manager.
 
“Ok looks like you all get a spot in the magazine and in the video. Congrats.” The manager said shaking their hands.
 
“Thank you, sir.” Inuyasha said before looking at his watch. “Hey we gotta go the demo's about to start.” Inuyasha said picking up his board.
 
“Ok. Let's go.” Miroku said chasing after Inuyasha. They skate their way to the demo site just before the first team went on to the park. Inuyasha and the others went next to the barrier to better view of the demo. They watched as a couple of pros rode the park for the fans riding harder as the cheering got louder.
 
“This is insane I've never seen anyone do these lines for fun.” Inuyasha said looking at the pros that have what he wants. Sponsorship.
 
“Hey you guys wanna check out the vert?” Miroku asked towards the vert.
 
“Yeah, sure.” Bankotsu said turning away from the park demo. They watched the vert before growing tired and went home. Inuyasha went off in a different direction then the others and told them he'd meet them at his house.
 
“Where do you think he went?” Bankotsu asked turning to Hiten.
 
“Hey guys what's going on?” Koga said walking into the garage.
 
“Nothing really just waiting for Yash to get home.” Miroku said standing on his skateboard.
 
“I'm back.” Inuyasha said rolling into the garage carrying a bag with him.
 
“Hey man.” Koga said slapping Inuyasha's hand.
 
“Alright so pack your crap. We're going on tour.”
 
“When do we leave?” Bankotsu asked all of sudden interested.
 
“Wait did someone see our tapes?” Miroku asked a bit surprised.
 
“No, look. We are `Super Duper skates.” Inuyasha pulling the shirt out of the bag and holding it up.
 
“Dear lord, Inuyasha I am never ever gonna wear that. I'm sorry the whole idea seems kinda sketchy.” Miroku said looking at the shirt.
 
“I've never heard of the super duper skates.” Bankotsu said looking at Koga.
 
“Yeah, I know that's cause I just made it up.”
 
“Wake up and smell the desperation.” Miroku whispered to Hiten.
 
“Dude, we needed a company name to give us credibility on tour.”
 
“On tour, huh?”
 
“Yep, we're hitting the road the five of us. All we gotta do is get in fronts of pros so they can see we're the real deal. We can skate better than half those guys anyway.”
 
“Yeah, we can it's weird.”
 
“Alright let's go find Sess and leave to Tokyo.” Inuyasha said picking up his board. They go to the mall hoping to find at his usual spot and see him sitting at a bench sipping a soda.
 
“Sess.” Inuyasha said walking up to him.
 
“Hey man what's goin on?”
 
“Nothing man. We're thinking about joining the Pro Jam tour and we need a sixth skater for the team and we're thinking about you.”
 
“Naturally, Sesshomaru has everything he needs right here.”
 
“Ok dude we're going cross country you know what that means.”
 
“Yeah. No wait what's that mean?”
 
“Dude chicks in different areas uncharttered territory.”
 
“It's tempting but still I got everything here.”
 
“Sesshomaru.” Said a girl who ran up from behind Bankotsu.
 
“Hey Wednesday .”
 
“It's Sandy.”
 
“Right.”
 
“I've been trying you all day.”
 
“Chill. I told you I'd call you `Wednesday'.”
 
“I'm ok with that and everything, but my dad's crazed.”
 
“You told your dad?”
 
“Yeah. He said he's gonna kill you and dangle your balls from his rearview mirror.”
Bankotsu and Hiten start laughing at the comment made by Sandy. A green car pulled up and out stepped out a huge man that looked like he could break Hiten in half.
 
“Daddy.” Sandy said waving to her dad. Sesshomaru stopped laughing and turned around and saw Sandy's dad pulling out a bat from the back seat of the car.
 
“What's the first stop?” Sesshomaru asked heading towards his van.
 
“Wait you're in?” Inuyasha asked following Sesshomaru.
 
“Get on it.” Hiten yelled jumping the stairs.
 
“Daddy, don't hurt him.” Sandy said waving her hands in the air. Sandy's dad swung the bat and hit the left taillight of the van breaking it off. Sesshomaru drove off before Sandy's dad could do more damage. They went back to Inuyasha's house and got their stuff before leaving to Tokyo.
 
“Where we going?” Sesshomaru asked looking at the road.
 
“The Dream Team is skating the Pro Am contest in Kyoto. That's our first stop.” Inuyasha said looking back at the others.
 
“You wanna see your dream girl.” Koga said trying to make Inuyasha mad.
 
“So you like that Ayame of yours.” Inuyasha shot back
 
“Screw you.”
 
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ****
 
Hope you like the new chapter reviews people reviews if you like it tell me if you hate it give me flames if there's something you think I should work on please tell me. Just please review.
 
~dark swordsman of feudal era~