InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Vengence ❯ Captured ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER:Yasmine: For once I'll say this; we do notown Inuyasha. Thank you! See Hope that wasn't so hard was it? Why can't you open the story like that for once? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?
Hope: Ummmmmmmmmm, because it was gag city and that is sooooooooo not me Yasmine. A brainless monkey could figure that out.
Ice: And I thought Hope and I fighting was bad enough. Get a load of this!
*Yasmine is biting Hope's arm and Hope is trying to slap her in the face*
Inuyasha: Girls we have a story to tell so, STOP FIGHTING AND GET ON WITH YOUR FREAKIN' LIVES!
*Yasmine and Hope look at Inuyasha and blink*
Inuyasha: Thank you!!!!! Let's get started now.
*Yasmine and Hope are still in shock*
 

 

 

 
Yasmine went to sleep shortly after she and Inuyasha finished their talk. She was surprised that he even paid any attention to what she said or was worried about. Frankly she was worried about Cobra-exist because she new that he would more than likely be stronger the next time she faced him. She hoped so would.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When everyone was still asleep, Yasmine was up walking in the dim light of the rising sun when Inuyasha came out of his tent. "Yasmine," started Inuyasha "I was wondering what..." "What I was doing up so early? When it took me hours to get ready yesterday?" Yasmine finished his sentence for him. She smiled when he nodded. "I was just taking a walk in the sun wishing it would rain today." she said. Inuyasha smiled. It showed that they both cared for each other in anyway possible, but they never realized how the other felt accept for worry and fear. Then suddenly, as if granting Yasmine's wish it started to rain. "I love the rain," said Yasmine running through the falling water. By now the others were out side awakened by the rain. "Yasmine, come over here your soaked." said Hope laughing. Yasmine was soaked to the bone, but still she ignored Hope's call. "She won't listen to you Hope. She had just said herself that she wished it would rain. Then it did just that!" said Inuyasha wondering how Yasmine had made it rain.
Then when she had had enough, Yasmine slowly walked back towards the others. As she did so the sky cleared. There was not a cloud in sight! "Wow!!!!!!!!! Yasmine how did you do that?” asked the others in unison. She looked at them like she didn't know what they were talking about." How did I do what?" she asked with a curious look on her face. "How, did you make it rain?" Ice replied back to her. They were all in shock that she didn't know what they were talking about. "I didn't, the sky did." she replied. The others stood in shock. "But you wanted it to rain," said Inuyasha," then it did." "Oh, well I guess the odds were in my favor this time huh." she said as she snapped her fingers once to dry her cloths.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cobra-exist and Naraku's headquarters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I hate rain" said the demon off a hundred snake heads, Cobra-exist. Then came the reply," Why do you hate it?" Naraku asked. "Because the little baby Yasmine loves it and it gives her power and strength. Then it drains my powers if I'm in the rain to long.” said Cobra, and not in a very happy tone. He really hates rain. "That makes sense." said Naraku. They then thought out their plans to win against the teenagers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back at the six friends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So where are we going?" asked Hope. The others froze.” I don't know," replied Yasmine. "Where should we go?" asked Ice. "Maybe I can help you decide." came a voice from the shadows. Everyone knew who it was, everyone accept Yasmine. It was Kagura! "Who the freak is she?" asked Yasmine. “Someone we need to kill. " replied Koga through his teeth. "Okay." said a confused Yasmine.
"You must be the witch that Cobra-exist is always complaining about, Jasmine is it?" she snickered. "OHH…! That tears it. This freaking BIMBO is going down." yelled Yasmine. If she was working with Cobra-exist, that's all she had to know. "AND THE NAME IS YASMINE" retaliated Yasmine fists rose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yamine's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so ticked off that little dork head was about to become a deadhead. "IMONI-STARED” yelled Yasmine at the top of her lungs. "And your name is?" I asked as Kagura was knocked several feet away. “It's Kagura, as if you needed to know as it will be the last thing you ever learn" she replied. “I don't think so
Naw-bra" I cackled at the demon lying in front of me. Then she charged her fan rose to attack. I was ready for it. In one swift motion I performed a perfect back flip while uttering," ESA-COMBELLA". That was all she could stand apparently, for she was knocked several yards away a gaping hole through her chest. Then when, the battle seemed over the worst thing possible that could happen to a witch did, my powers zapped out of control. "Uh oh not good" I said willing the orb to calm itself. That was all the time Kagura needed. "DANCE OF THE BLADES" she shouted. “YASMINE LOOK OUT" Inuyasha cried, but the call came too late. I was knocked many yards away. Then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No ones POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I see my work here is done" said Kagura satisfied. "Oh, no you don't Kagura! You're not going anywhere just yet," said Inuyasha angrily. No one hurts his friends and gets away with it. "You'll have to go through us to leave." yelled Hope. She was just as mad as Inuyasha. The others nodded in agreement. They took their battle stances. Before anyone could attack a voice was heard over the growling of the others. It was sweet and kind." Stop!" it said. The others all turned to where Yasmine was now standing up, the Mystic Orb pulsing on its chain. “I won't sit here and watch you all get knocked out like I was." she said. It took all of her strength just to stand up. "Yasmine" Inuyasha said running to her side as she collapsed to the ground. He was inches from her when the others shouted" Kagura get back here and fight us!" Inuyasha looked up and saw Kagura fly over his head. "Poor little witch never stood a chance against Me." she cackled as she flew away. Inuyasha growled. He bent down to pick Yasmine up, but she wasn't there. Instead she was running after Kagura shouting “I'll kill you yet Naw-bra. Oh and tell No-bra Pest the same." she said picking up speed. She cased her all the way to the cliff. When she could run no farther she stood there. It started to rain again. This time the rain was hot, burning even. Yasmine stood there in the rain scowling as Kagura neared the other side of the cliff. "This is for getting my name wrong. I-TI-TA-COMA" she whispered a smile crossing her face when Kagura fell from her perch atop of her flying feather.
"Well now weren't we deciding where to go?" said Yasmine as if nothing had happened. The others stared at her with the most dumb-founded look on their faces. "What?" Yasmine asked. The others shook there heads. Yasmine dropped the subject.
When the group was on their way again, after deciding to follow the wind demon, Yasmine noticed that Inuyasha was in the back of the group. Hope and Kouga were at the front of the line, followed by Ice and Bankotsu. Yasmine slowed down to wait for Inuyasha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Yasmine's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Inuyasha, why was everyone staring at me earlier?" I started to ask. When he noticed that I was standing right next to him he said." Because you were just fighting our entire enemies associate and when you got right back up after you were down we all thought you snapped. Then when you snapped back into the earlier conversation of where to go, everyone thought you had gone Mad." he replied. I laughed. "You guys will get used to it. I do that a lot. Sometimes I'll be talking about one thing and then another then snap right back into the first one." I said still giggling over what he said. We walked in an awkward silence for a while. Inuyasha finally broke the silence. "Yasmine," he started," What... how did you know that Cobra-exist was working with Naraku? I mean we haven't even battled one of them yet." "Well. It's hard to explain really. You know that I'm a witch right?" I began to, reluctantly; tell him more about my vision.
“So that's what happened, why didn't you tell us this before?” Inuyasha said looking at me so very seriously “Well I thought you guys wouldn't understand that's all” I said looking down at the floor. I knew well enough not to hide secrets but this I felt like I had to because every time I was right in my past everything went wrong.
“Well there's nothing that me or your friends wouldn't understand” he said staring at me “Well… I” that look that he gave me I felt so awkward I didn't understand why but I answered him back “Yes, I know thanks Inuyasha” I said smiling.
“What for?” he said tilting his head to the side, I suddenly hugged him with out any notion of what I was doing myself. I froze as I felt everyone staring at me from behind.
~~~~~~~no ones POV~~~~~
“Oh look what we have here Hope!” Ice said smiling “I know isn't it unbelievable?” Hope said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Yasmine pulled away as fast as she could but she was already blushing, “Well it seems the dog made the move on the girl” Kouga said tauntingly Hope growled at this comment.
“What do you mean by that Kouga?!” Hope hissed “I… well…um… nothing that concerns you of course” he said backing up, “Are you sure about that?” she said tightening her fists “Ye… Yes” he stuttered. Kouga had done this plenty of times and he almost gotten slammed into the ground because of this.
“Good!” she said giving Kouga a death glare, when she turned around she had the happiest face on “So where are we going to stay tonight?” *anime fall* they all did in unison. “Uh… how about here” Ice said inspecting the surroundings “This seems like a good place” Yasmine said still blushing from the earlier incident.
“Yeah this seems fine” Inuyasha said standing right beside Yasmine, Yasmine felt so uncomfortable at this moment she knew that somebody would remember. “Come on you guys we have to set up camp before it gets dark” “I agree” Bankotsu said starting the fire. “I'll be getting the water with Ice” Yasmine said “So will I” Hope said not wanting to be the only girl at the camp.
Ice had the weirdest look on her face while shaking her head “Come on you guys!” Yasmine said pulling the two girls along “We'll be back soon!” Hope yelled back.
~~~~~~Girls POV~~~~~~
“Ok what is going on with you two?!” Ice said stopping Yasmine right in the middle of the forest, “I just didn't want to be the only girl in camp with three guys watching me” Hope said honestly “I can see why you were coming, but what about you Yasmine?” the two girls stared at her in complete patience.
“Well… I just didn't want to be with Inuyasha just at that moment. And please don't start what you were doing, ok?” Yasmine said feeling as though they would bust out laughing. “Oh we wouldn't do that” Hope said smiling “Uh huh sure…” Yasmine said rolling her eyes “Ok, I can understand that but why are you so nervous about a hug?” Ice said “Cause… hmm… I'm not sure” “*sweat drop* A hug can mean anything just think of it as a friendly thank you hug or something like that” Hope said running her fingers through her hair.
“Yes that's exactly what you can think of it Yasmine a friendly friend hug!” Ice said annoyed “Yes that's exactly what I'll think of it as!” Yasmine said happily “now let's go” Yasmine continued while leading the way.
~~~~~~Guys POV~~~~~~
“So Inuyasha what was with the hug?” Kouga said looking at him “It was nothing! All she was doing was saying thank you that's all!” Inuyasha said annoyed “Come on Inuyasha you know that is was more then that” Kouga said walking over to him. Inuyasha looked around as if he didn't know what he was talking about.
“We don't have all day to make camp hurry up!” Bankotsu said the least bit interested “Oh take a rest Bankotsu we've been working forever!” Kouga said shaking his head, “You know he's right we should be hurrying it up Kouga.” Inuyasha said picking up pieces of wood, Kouga looked shocked “And besides Kouga we don't want to keep your girlfriend Hope waiting do we!” Inuyasha said smiling “WHAT?!” Inuyasha and Bankotsu cracked up when they saw the expression on his face.
“Hope is no more then a female companion!'” Kouga said gasping for breath from the shock they just put him through “Yeah right Kouga that will be the day!” Bankotsu said still laughing “Kouga we know you like her don't deny it” Inuyasha said smiling at him. “Ok I'll prove to you I don't like her when she comes back” Kouga said walking away to do his job. “Do you think he'll really pull through with it Bankotsu?” “Yeah…” Bankotsu said “You do?” “When pigs fly”, “Your right” Inuyasha said walking away.
~~~~~~Girls POV~~~~~~
Almost on impulse the girls turned toward the voices that were coming from behind some trees. “Did you guys hear that” Yasmine said walking towards the very spot, “Wait Yasmine!” Hope whispered as she gave all of them a signal to follow her. As they each went behind the same tree they saw two men standing there one of them had red eyes as the other man was wearing a cloak.
~~~~~~~~Hope's POV~~~~~~~
I saw two men standing there I could tell that Ice and Yasmine were paranoid and so was I of the two men. As I stood there to listen I heard the man with red eyes say “So how shall we destroy them?” the man with the cloak gave him a gesture towards where we were standing though to me it only looked like a waving gesture towards the man with red eyes. But I was wrong.
As the man with red eyes turned towards the tree where we were standing I knew he couldn't see us but I felt as though he was getting closer and he was. “I see” the man with red eyes said “Would you like to do the honors since I have not yet seen brilliance of what powers you hold?” the man with red eyes said looking towards the man with the cloak suddenly put his hand straight out to the side of him he pulled it towards his face and swung his hand out diagonally towards his side again.
It looked as though he was cutting something and then the tree we were standing behind fell to the ground.
~~~~~~No Ones POV~~~~~~
All three girls stood there in shock and they felt as they couldn't move. They felt something drop over them like a net and then the pain of electricity came they screamed. The two men laughed as the girls powers grew weaker by the moment. “Who are you?” Yasmine said in such a whisper that the two men could hardly hear her, the man with the cloak turned towards her as her vision got blurry.
The last thing she mumbled out was Cobra-exist. Hope and Ice turned towards her then the two men as their vision got blurry the last thing they could remember was Naraku and the man with the cloak or as Yasmine said Cobra-exist.
 
 
Ok well how do you like that a long chapter! Well remember to give us reviews or no more next chapter! Well isn't all this keeping you in suspense I hope it is!