InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Vengence ❯ Confesions and Drama ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER:Hope; We don't own Inuyasha you stupid lawers, so get a grip on reality. Okay?Yasmine And Ice:*shake heads*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ice's POV~~~~~~~~~~
When Yasmine and I saw Hope running through camp we new something was wrong. We sped after her. When we caught up to her finally we saw her kneeling over the edge of a river. I gave Yasmine a look telling her to keep quiet. Unfortunatly the guys(all except Kouga who was now walking slowly back to camp, we suspected), who followed shortly after us, made so much noise Hope jumped up and pulled Heruken out of its sheath.
"Who's there?" she said, still half scared about what happened with Kouga. "Relax Hope, it's us." said Yasmine calmingly. She and I walked towards Hope but she backed up several steps when we were within feet of her. "Stay away from me," she said, "I don't want to hurt you guys!". She burst into tears.
"Hope, why would you say something like that," I asked. " Your not alone Hope. Remember how I was upset when I found out that Cobra-exist was back? You said that we would always be there for each other. I'm not about to let that be forgotten."said Yasmine still calmingly.
She tried to force a smile on her face but Hope must have seen through it because she replied, "Yasmine, thanks for trying, but I can't put you in any more danger that nessicary." She turned to leave but Yasmine placed a hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to face him alone Hope, because you're not." she said. Hope smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~Kouga's Pov~~~~~~~~~~
I was on my way back to camp with the firewood. When there was nobody there, I started to look around for them. When I found them, Hope was telling them what happened. I stayed in the bushes for awhile, but eventualy I decided to come out of hiding.
~~~~~~~~~Nobody's POV~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope stared at Kouga for awhile, then said,'I'm sorry." Kouga was speechless. Then Yasmine signaled for the rest of the group to leave Kouga and Hope alone. When Hope tried to leave with them, Yasmine held out her hand teling her to stay. Hope gulped, but stayed. The rest left, and headed back to camp.
Later that night at camp, Hope and Kouga came back. Hope was laughing so everyone thought it went well. "So, all things considered well?" asked Ice. When Hope and Kouga giggled everyone knew the answer.
~~very late at night til very early in the morning, nobody's POV~~
Inuyasha was keeping watch that night. Yasmine was trying desperatley to get to sleep. She knew that if there was a battle tomorrow,she would have to put one hundered and twenty percent of her guts into it. It was of no use. It was only a little before dawn which meant there was no hope of getting any sleep.
Yasmine got up and snapped twice, changing into an A-line lavender skirt(stoping a little below the knee), a deep V neck line top(not too low), and knee high light purple boots. The top, being white, matched perfectly.
When she walked over to Inuyasha, he turned around and said"You get engouh sleep ?" When she shook her head Inuyasha laughed. When she sat down next to him he asked her to follow him. " Why?" inquired Yasmine. Laughing he said,"You' ll see."

They walked til they reached a tree nearby was a lake. "Here take my hand," said Inuyasha reaching it out to Yasmine. Reluctantly she took it. When he pulled her in closer she grabbed hold of is neck and Inuyasha jumped to the top of the tree. Yasmine let go as soon as they landed. Then Inuyasha pointed ou tto the horizon. When Yasmine looked, she saw a beautiful sunrise.

She turned back to Inuyasha. "How did you know abou this place?" she asked. He told her that he always used to come up here and just think for a while.

She smiled.

He smiled back.

Then, it happened. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Yasmine's middle at first, then Yasmine flung her arms around his neck. Then they kissed, but it didn't go as far as Hope and Kouga's had. Well it wasn't as mussy anyways. They were in that pose for what seemed like hours. When they finally broke apart Yasmine and Inuyasha were smiling. They stayed ther for a while longer Yasmine staying close to Inuyasha. His arms were still wrapped around her.

It wasn't til they heard the others calling their names that they finally jumped down. Inuyasha jumped first then Yasmine; he was going to catch her but she landed behind him and on her feet. "Let's go," she signaled. Then running she disapeaared behind the trees. Of course he folowed still grinning ear to ear.

~~~~~Ice's POV~~~~~
"Were the heck have you been," I said. I was after all scared to death that Yasmine and Inuyasha had been abbducted by Cobra-exist or Naraku. "We're fine Ice honestly don't have a cow," said Yasmine, smiling and giggling.

"Oh good lord what have you to done" I asked. I was more scared than I was a bit ago. They all laughed. " Ice get a grip,"started Yasmine,"We were just watching the sunrise."

Everyone, but me, laughed . I didn't laugh only cause I didn't think it was funny. It seemed the others were trying to get me and Bankostu
together. I felt my face redden at that fact. We(Me and Bankostu) haddn't talked much since we met. In fact, the only time we talked was when we fought when we mety. since then I have been trying to keep the other two girls with the group.