InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love in strange places ❯ First night with Sesshomaru ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

"Sesshomaru-sama can We please stay with Okaa-san?" Rin gave him a broken puppy look. Even the coldest heart was melted by the small child's antics.

"Hai Rin" then turning his eyes once again at Kagome carefully sniffing the air.

"Who's this other kit of yours that this Sesshomaru smelt earlier, surely you did not mate." He stated it so bluntly as if it was the day's weather. But before she could answer him Sora came running for her and so did Shippo.

"Okaa-san!" Screamed the little kits.

She braced herself for the tackle of two golden small fur balls. Sora Snuggled into her mother's embrace she never had felt more of a family. Just then she noticed the man. He was like her Okaa-san with Silver-white hair and a blue crescent moon upon his forhead.

* he must be my new otou-san* She thought happily as she flung herself from her mother to the man. " OTOU-SAN" *Anime Fall* Sesshomaru to his own surprise did not push her away as she snuggled into his hair and tail, he had a warm sort of feeling running through him when she cuddled into him, the truth, he felt like a father. Kagome blushed as Sora asked.

"Is he my new otou-san?" the look she gave Kagome made her heart melt to make her say.

"we'll see" she turned away trying to hide the blush before Sesshomaru saw the red that slowly crept up her cheeks. But he saw* she loks beautiful blushing* he thought as his own cheeks slightly tinted at the thoughts about their possible mating. She headed into the woods as she raced through the trees she yelled that she was going hunting. Minutes later she came back with rabbits. As she stirred the rabbit stew she could not help but smile at her lil kits who were bugging the hell out of Sesshomaru.

"Do you have pups?"

"Why do you wear your tail?"

"What kind of youkai are you?"

"I want a moon!"

"Is mamma with pups?"

"Can I get tripes like yours?" You could see Sesshomaru's eyebrow twitching. She saved him by yelling " DINNER"S READY" She winked at him as she ladled out the stew into portions in bowls for them.

After she was finished cleaning up she eyed Sora and told Shippo there's a lake and they are all taking a bathe. Shippo knowing Sora's dislike for water snorted and said.

"I betcha Okaa-san that you can't make her bathe" Kagome evily eyed Sora again this did not go unnoticed by Sesshomaru. He mentally smiled at Kagome's childish behavior.

"Sora-chan me shippo and Rin are going swimming you want to come?" trying to sound painfully innocent.

"yay yay!" Sora clapped her small claws only after she was picked up by Kagome and sped off towards the lake did she realize what it meant.

"NO NO BATHES!" could be heard throughout the forest. `Leaves rustling' ` occasional cries of pain' `thump' Out came from the bushes Sora still in her kimono tail soaking wet whom flung her slf at Sesshomaru's hair and tail and hid herself behind his head. Next came Kagome clutching a blue towel around herself dripping wet.

"Otou please don't let Okaa-san make me take a bath please" her big teary pale yellow eyes stared into Sesshomaru's amused amber one as one small claw came to pat his cheek tenderly.

"It's your mother's choice" He said*when is she going to realize her state of undress* he thought smirking.

*EE* OMG* she saw Sesshomaru smirk and she wrapped her tails around herself.

"Sora-chan you have to take a bathe" cooed Kagome.

"NO!NO!NO! Sesshomaru-otou doesn't have to take one! Then I'm not going to" She hugged as she crossed her arms and snuggled into his tail. Sesshomaru seeing Kagome eyeing his evilyu did not like this at all. Kagome slowly came up to him and nuzzled him on the neck purring as her tail drapped over his

"Sesshomaru convince your…..daughter that she needs to take a bath or I will take you down with her" she whispered nuzzling his neck he started purring. Just then she stepped back Sesshomaru who was dumbfound didn't react as water dropped over his and Sora. Sora who was confused why her father was acting stupid.

"Momma how did you get Papa to act like an idiot" She asked innocently.

Kagome doubled over with laughter.

"well *Wheezing* you just geth is mind…on …something…ele" She cracked up laughing again. Sesshomaru who was now smiling was scaring Kagome.

"run" he growled.

She bolted towards the lake whre shippo and Rin were. Sesshomaru mindful of Sora chased after her. She raced towards the lake in full speed, she had an idea. Sesshomaru who was too excited by the chase to notice he was going straight into the lake.

*SPLASH*

Now sit a drenched and sulking Sora on her father's head and Kagome on the shore laughing. Kagome who was too busy to notice the smirk on Sesshomaru's face did not see the soaked tair slowly edge towards her waist.