InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love is a Mysterious Thing ❯ Hypontize The Moon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
AN/ I decided to write one more chapter for this story, this chapter is Miroku's point of view but I wrote this chapter for someone special to me, so all these feelings Miroku are feeling is my feelings for a special someone. So Eric this one is for you. Disclaimers don't own Clay Walker's Hypnotize The Moon, or Inuyasha. This is my point of view of Eric, and myself, so here it is my opinion of him, change all the she's to he's.
 
 
She knew she caught my eye and that was all it took, ain't strange how forever changed with just one look.
 
by Clay Walker
 
 
Chapter 2 Hypnotize The Moon
 
 
Miroku followed Kagome back to camp watching the way her hips swayed in the moonlight.
 
She knew she caught my eye and that was all it took, ain't strange how forever changed with just one look, the magic filled the night she touched my soul like no one else, yes the way woman made me feel left me talking to myself, oh, oh.
 
She knew that she now held his interest, and he was afraid of what she would do, would she tell Inuyasha what he did, or would she be silent. The magic of the moment they felt only a few minutes ago disappeared, and now the only thing left was his insecurity of being loved, and accepted for what he was not for what he had to be. The way she loved touched him, it reached his very soul, so innocent so loving, living only to make every body around her feel loved. The way that Kagome made him feel, he could not understand a way to love her, and for the next three days it left him dumb founded.
 
Three days ago he thought as he gazed into the hot spring, his reflection shining back at him, his thoughts returning to her, that's how long it had been since he sampled the pleasure of her kiss, of her body pressing against his. He had left camp an hour ago, watching how she smiled loving at Inuyasha, he knew that Sango knew there was something wrong with him, because it has been three days since he last showed his affection for her. He lifted his face and looked at the moon as a sad smile drifted across he face. “Dear Kami could she love someone like me?”
 
You better run for cover, you better hide your heart, cause once you start to love her, you'll know never stop, she shines like a diamond, when she walks into a room, she could charm the stars, Hypnotize the Moon.
 
“Miroku what are you going on about?” Glancing around he found Inuyasha standing behind him. His fear of his feelings for her being showed, overrode any other emotion he had, his one thought if Inuyasha knew he would kill him. Inuyasha gave him the opportunity to hide his feelings. “Something happened between you and Sango, she caught you being a pervert again.” Again a sad smile stretched across his face, “I'll never stop loving her Inuyasha.” He heard Inuyasha's response, thinking that he was talking about Sango, “Sango has had you charmed since the first moment you saw her monk, if you could stop groping every woman in site maybe you could win her heart, at least that's what Kagome told me.” “Come on it's getting late, and Kagome was worried about you, she made me come check on you, so let's get back to camp, so she'll quit worrying, and hopefully not sit me.” Miroku watched Inuyasha disappear into the night, as his words replayed in his mind, “she made me check on you, Kagome was worried about you.”
 
Once I held her close, I knew just where I stood, no you never get a second chance, to ever feel so good, then and there I knew, these words were etched in stone, if you can't feel the power of, the greatest love you've known oh oh.
 
 
Upon reaching camp Miroku glance at Kagome, their eyes met, and he could not help remember what it felt like to hold her close to him, and he knew were his heart stood. He also knew were her heart laid as she glanced from him to Inuyasha. He would never get another chance to prove his love for her, for Inuyasha held everything that would ever mean anything to him. Even if Inuyasha loved another, their love was made eternal, after all she was Kikyo's reincarnation, and that means their love was etched in stone, to be forever in love. But yet he knew she would be the greatest love he ever known, and for her he would pretend to love Sango, and give his hand to her knowing his love belonged to some one else. He would do this cause she was, and would be the greatest love he had ever known. He knew she could hypnotize him anytime, to love her, and he would wait forever for her, until his life ended, only to meet her in eternal rest, that's when she would finally be able to return these feelings he had for her, because he knew they we meant to be.
 
She could charm the stars, Hypnotize the Moon.
 
Even in death she would always own him, she could always find a way to charm his heart into loving her. She would forever hypnotize him, to love her, one glance one touch, and he was forever hers.
 
AN/ I know it's short but Eric gave me my inspiration for this chapter.