InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Is Never What You Think It Is ❯ Shopping,the Killer ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SP:Well.Looks like I'm not quiting this story.I was going to becuase hardly anyone is reviewing it.If peolpe don't tell me whats wrong with my story how am I suppose to fix it?

RinD:Huh?

SP:Nevermind.Just enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 5

"Ha!I beat you again Miroku!"Inuyasha cheered as the screen showed winner on his side and loser on Miroku's.

"Ah shut up Inuyasha.Wait until we get to the racing part,then I'll show you who's the master."Miroku said as the screen cleared.

"Whatever.I'll still smoke you."Inuyasha shot back.Right when the next level of the game was about to begin,a voice called from over the crowd.

"Inuyasha!Miroku!Where are you two?!"

"Aw man."The guys grunted in unison as they got up and headed to the entrance of the arcade.There waiting for them were Sango and Kagome.They were covered with bags of stuff.

"About time you two showed up.We need help."Kagome said.Inuyasha walked over to her and took some of the bags.Miroku did the same with Sango.

What is all this stuff?"Inuyasha asked.

"Oh just somes clothes and other little things."Kagome answered,smiling the whole time.Sango sighed.

"She's lost it.I swear she has."

"I agree.Let us exit out of this mall before she buys the whole place."Miroku whispered.He and Sango then moved slowly to the exit doors.Inuyasha watched them and smiled.

"Kagome?Don't you think it's about time to head back to the tree house?"He asked.

"No.Why'd you ask?"Kagome said,turning to face the hanyou.

"Because your friends' are high tailing it out of here."Inuyasha laughed as Sango and Miroku were spotted running out the doors.

"Well.If they want to leave let 'em.I'm staying here."Kagome said with a 'hmph'.Inuyasha stopped laughing.

"I'm leaving too.There's no need for me to stay anymore so I'm gone."He began to walk away but Kagome grabbed his arm.

"What about me?I don't want to stay here alone."Kagome whined.Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

"If you don't want to be left alone,how 'bout you come with me?Duh."Kagome blushed a bit but released Inuyasha so that he could walk on his own.She followed him when he started for the exit.

~

"Ah.Home sweet home."Miroku threw the bags he was carrying onto the loveseat and he flopped down on the couch.

"About time we got away from that cursed mall.I was beginning to get tired of Kagome's blabbering about clothes.She even bought me some."

"Well what do you expect from a girl who lives in the city?"Miroku asked.He patted the space besides him for Sango to sit.The taijiya took the offer.

"Yea you're right.Kagome's lived in the city all her life.She's used to buying tons of stuff.I'm not."

"That's the difference.Maybe Kagome will get used to our way of living.Or maybe you'll get used to her way of life." Miroku said,smiling when Sango violently shook her head.

"No way am I gonna get used to buying tons of clothes.No way."Miroku was about to say more but voices outside made him stop.

"What do you mean 'I ruined it'?I only dropped the bag.The damn dress is just fine."

"No it's not!You destroyed it!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"NOT!"

"TOO!"

"NOT!"

The door swung open to reveal Inuyasha and Kagome screaming in each others' faces.Miroku got up and walked over to them.

"Could you two possibly quiet down a bit?Me and Sango are trying to rest."

"Oh.Sorry Miroku.We'll calm down."Kagome apologized.Miroku thanked her and he sat back down.Inuyasha pushed by Kagome and threw his unwanted luggage besides Miroku's.Kagome scorned him but said nothing.She instead placed her items down and walked into the kitchen.

Inuyasha sighed.

"How can one wench be so stupid?I mean come on,she told me I ruined her dress just because I dropped the bag."

"Inuyasha,I do not think Kagome is a wench.And we heard the whole thing.Just forget it.Kagome will act like that.You just have to get used to it."Miroku stated.

"Keh.What do you know about women,monk?"

"A couple of things.I watch and note their actions while you just argue with them."Miroku responded.

"Whatever.I'm going to my room.Don't bother me unless it's important."Inuyasha snapped as he walked up the stairs.

"Yes your royal pain-in-the-ass."Sango said.Inuyasha snorted but kept walking.Sango and Miroku laughed.

"That Inuyasha can be a trip sometimes."Sango said.

"Indeed he can."Miroku added.

"What's so funny?"Kagome asked,taking a sip of her water she just recently got.

"Oh just something Inuyasha did."Sango said,calming herself down.Kagome quirked her brow.

"Whatever.Sango,do you mind if I put my stuff up in your room?"

"Not at all.Just make sure they're out of the way."Sango said,looking at Kagome.

"Thanks."Kagome sat her water down,picked up some of the bags,and headed up the stairs.Sango and Miroku watched.Once the miko was gone,Sango turned to Miroku.

"You wanna go outside and pratice a bit?"She asked.

"Sure.I do need to work on a few things."Miroku got up and picked up his beloved staff.Sango picked up Hiraikotsu.

"Let us be off then."Sango proudly said,taking a stance to make Miroku laugh.It did.

"Come on Sango,be serious."

"Okay."Sango then made a face with no emotion in it.Miroku laughed harder.

"Not that way.Oh,just come on."He turned around and headed towards the door,Sango following him with her face still emotionless.

When the two were on the forest floor,Sango's face expression changed.She was now as happy as a child who had just received a new toy.Miroku noticed her excitement so he asked,

"What's up with you?You're acting so.....wierd."

"I know.I was only having a little fun.Is that too much of a burden for you?"Sango asked,stopping her happiness to look Miroku in the eye.

"No.I just want you to be yourself.That's all."

"Okay.Well,enough lolligagging ,let's go pratice."Sango wheeled around,whapping Miroku in the head with Hiraikotsu."Oops.Sorry Miroku."Sango bent down to help her friend.Miroku lay sprawled on the ground,swirls for his eyes.Sango groaned.

"Great.I knocked him out cold.Just perfect."

~Kagome

"Phew.Carrying bags of clothes up stairs is harder than it looks."Kagome said,wiping sweat from her face.

"You need some help?"A deep voice asked from in front of the miko.Kagome looked over the bags to see Inuyasha leaning on the wall,a smirk on his lips.

"I would like some help but you seem too busy at the moment."Kagome scoffed.Inuyasha frowned and sighed.

"Why would I ask to help you if I was too busy,eh?Now let me take those."Inuyasha walked towards Kagome and grabbed the bags.Kagome watched with curiousity.

"Why are you being so nice?It's not like you."She said.Inuyasha chuckled.

"Oh I don't know.I'm bored so why not help you carry these stupid bags?You seem too weak to do it yourself."

'He had to put something nasty in there,didn't he?' "Well you can just go back in your room if you like.I can take care of this."Kagome said,taking back her bags.Inuyasha growled.

"Fine.See if I help you again!"He stormed down the hall and into his room.Kagome stuck her tongue out at him.

"I wouldn't want your help even if my life depended on it."She opened the door to Sango's room and put the remaining bags on the floor.She then took a seat on the bed.Somehow,the bed now seemed more comforting.

"A little nap could do some good right now."Before Kagome could do anything else,she fell into a deep sleep.

~Inuyasha

"Stupid girl.How could she just wave me off like that?I'll show her something."Inuyasha got up and went back out into the hall,determined on finding Kagome.He pushed the door to Sango's room opened and stepped inside.When the small,sleeping form of Kagome came to his eyes,Inuyasha forgot all about yelling at the girl.Instead,he wastched her sleep.

'Wait.Why in the world am I watching this wench sleep?I have better things to do.'Inuyasha turned around to leave the room but not before taking one last glance at Kagome.Inuyasha wanted to stay for some reason but he shook that feeling away and walked out the room,closing the door behind him.

"Stupid wench,fooling me with her helpless look.Well it ain't gonna work."Inuyasha proudly walked down the hall,feeling as if he had destroyed a mighty foe.How stupid is that?

END

SP:I know this is a short chapter but it has to be.I have way to much stuff to do.I might not be able to update in a while.I'm trying to write three stories at once.

RinD:Kinda stupid,don't ya think?

SP:Yes it is stupid,I agree-

RinD:For once she agrees to something.Wow.

SP:*growls*Shut up Rin!Or do you want my new friend here to shut you up?*SP points to the side door just as a guy that looks exactly like Inuyasha steps onstage.RinD gasps*

RinD:Where in the seven hells did you come from?!

Inuyasha look a like:I'm Inuyasha.Who else?Man SP,when you said she was dumb,I didn't know you meant it.

SP:She is.Anyways,Rin,I was looking through some books and I found a way to bring anime and manga characters to life.Isn't it cool?!*squeals and glomps Inuyasha*

RinD:*looking on with wide eyes*Wow.I can't believe she did it.Oh boy,Inu's not gonna like this.

SP:*squeezing Inuyasha*Oh he won't mind.He's still in bed.

RinD:Whatever you say SP.I still don't know.

SP:Well,I guess you don't want to know my other surprise,do you?

RinD:What is it?!What is It?!

SP:*smiles*Guys.Come on out.*Sango,Miroku,Shippou,Kagome,Kirara,and the rest of the Inuyasha cast come onstage.Rin faints*

Kagome:Is she gonna be alright?

SP:Of course.She always is.

Inuyasha:*still in SP's grasp*Could you possibly let go of me wench?!

SP:*blinks*Oh yes.*releases Inuyasha*You don't have to yell though.

Inuyasha:I'll yell if I want to.

SP:*fumes*Kagome?

Kagome:*nods*Inuyasha.SIT!!!!

SP:*watches Inuyasha eat the floor*Thank you.Anyway,Readers,do your thing and review.I love reviews!