InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Letters Lost And Found ❯ Chapter 4: Early Birthday Present. ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Love Letters Lost And Found
Chapter: 4 Early Birthday Present.
 
He jumped quickly out of the well, landing without a sound. He crept silently towards the house, sniffing the air to detect who was home. He smelled the family's scent but could tell immediately that no one was home except Kagome. He felt his heartbeat quicken, this has to be a sign, he thought and continued towards the house.
 
He jumped silently to Kagome's windowsill, the window was closed but he opened it with ease, another sign, he thought. He lowered himself into the room, Kagome wasn't there, but he could smell her nearby. He sniffed the air delicately, the room drenched in her scent, she hadn't been gone long. He felt her mattress, the covers were still warm. He sniffed the air again and decided she was in the bathroom, probably taking one of her beloved baths, he thought.
 
He felt his cheeks redden at the thought of a naked Kagome, water dripping off her perfect body. He moved quickly to the door, unable to resist the urge to go to her, but was stalled when the door opened of its own accord.
 
Kagome let out a little shriek of fear when she felt the door come in contact with a solid mass; her fears were gone in an instant when she heard a familiar voice cursing under his breath. She looked down at the fallen InuYasha a trace of amusement on her face.
 
"Damn it woman!" He yelled out of reflex, "What did you do that for!" She felt the amusement leave and annoyance replace it.
 
"Sit boy." She said coolly, breezing past him and sitting ankles crossed on the edge of her bed. "What do you want?" She asked a frosty edge to her voice. She was still mad at him for ordering her away to her own time.
 
InuYasha cringed, his face firmly planted in the floorboards, he had completely forgotten that she was mad at him the second he read the diary. He raised his eyes as the spell of the command released him. Any words he had been thinking of saying were erased at the sight of her bare creamy legs mere inches from his face. He found himself unable to speak, all the blood rushing from his brain to a completely different part of his anatomy.
 
She looked down at the hanyou in annoyance, "what do you want!" she repeated again, this time angrier. "You told me to go home, I went, and I'm not coming back until you say you're sorry."
 
"I'm sorry." He said quickly, much to her disbelief. He was sorry, sorry for a lot of things.
 
"You're sorry?" She asked timidly, scepticism clear in her voice. Yesterday he was ordering her away; today he was asking forgiveness, what had changed?
 
"I'm sorry." He repeated, rising from the ground to kneel before her. He heard her breath hitch as she realised he was kneeling in front of her and she was only clad in a towel. He watched her cheeks turn red with embarrassment he grinned up at her, his canines showing. Not only did her cheeked darken further but he smelt her arousal, not without a twinge of fear in it, his grin deepened.
 
Her face was now the colour of his robes and he was rising off the floor slowly, drawing ever closer. "You gonna sit me again?" He asked huskily, his breath soft on her face. She shook her head as if trying to clear a fog, but felt herself unable to speak. He chuckled endearingly at her speechlessness and brushed a stray lock of hair away from her face. She felt her lips part and her legs spread unconsciously as she stared into the amber pools that were his eyes.
 
She thought faintly, I should be mad at him for some reason, but she couldn't think of what. InuYasha growled softly at the scents coming off her, all fear was gone, all anger as well, all that was left was a burning desire. He sat down softly beside and tilted his head towards her, giving her all opportunity to leave if she chose to do so.
 
There was no chance of that, he realised, as she practically flew at him. He was so startled he found himself on his back Kagome madly kissing him, so surprised he didn't return her kisses, well not at first. When Kagome let out a growl of her own he was immediately kissing her back with just as much passion.
 
Her hands were tangled in his hair and his in hers. It was minuets before they finally broke apart, both gasping for air, and InuYasha noticed their situation. Kagome was lying across him, nearly naked save a skimpy towel that had somehow managed to stay on during the tussle. Her damp hair was starting to curl, the soft tendrils tickling his face, her face flushed with passion, her eyes burning with desire.
 
She was staring down at InuYasha, his face equally flushed, his golden orbs conveying the same desire. They both lay there for a moment in silence, each staring at each other, as if unable to believe the sight they were both seeing. He broke the silence when he spoke, "I know I'm a little early but I couldn't wait till your birthday."
 
She looked at him puzzled before realizing that somehow he had found out what was in her diary. She laughed, unable to feel mad at the obvious invasion of privacy. "You read it." It was a statement of fact not a question.
 
He replied honestly, "only a bit," he laughed softly and she felt his muscles ripple underneath her. "Enough to realize what an idiot I am." He continued, "enough to realize I couldn't stay away from you a moment longer."
 
She blushed and he caressed her face, "I'm glad you came." She said honestly, and he smiled.
 
"Not yet." He replied, then laughed at her expression. This only caused her to blush deeper. Then she did something he wasn't expecting, she got up off him, off the bed. He looked at her puzzled, then grinned when she raised her head and he saw the coy look on her face.
 
"Can I have my birthday present early?" she asked seductively. He felt his throat dry, and just nodded in response. She smiled then reached for the ties of his robes. She winked at him as she said, "I've always enjoyed unwrapping presents."
 
He grinned up at her allowing her to undress him. She took her time "unwrapping" him, pausing to caress or kiss the newly exposed flesh, until they were in equal states of undress.
 
"I know it's your birthday, but can I unwrap my present?" He asked her, a twinkle in his eye.
 
She kneeled on the bed between his legs and captured his lips in a kiss, "you can do whatever you want to me." She said breathlessly when they broke apart. He grinned up at her before quickly yanking the towel from her body.
 
"I plan to." Was all he said, before capturing her lips and drawing her to him. My Kagome, he thought.
 
AN: sorry for the delay, I was watching the final act on YouTube, among other things, which has thoroughly distracted me. I think I promised in the last one that this chapter would be a lemon, but obviously that didn't happen lol. Next chapter definitely will though. Along with this chapter I've also started a Miroku/Sango story, so feel free to check it out too :) Thanks for reading