InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Letters Lost And Found ❯ Chapter 3: Never In My Sweetest Dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Love Letters Lost And Found
Chapter 3: Never In My Sweetest Dreams
 
He stared frustratedly at the well from atop a tree. Feh, why does that woman always have to be so damned emotional?He thought while frowning. It'syour own damned fault his inner voice said to himself and scowled darkly. I've always gotta screw everything up. I wasn't angry at her, but I couldn't help yelling at her. Now she's gone back to her time, probably hating myguts.
 
He jumped off the tree, landing softly near the well. He was about to stalk off when he caught a scent on the breeze. It smelled faintly of Kagome. InuYasha walked over curious to see what she had left behind. He looked at the object sceptically, then dismissively, just one of her stupid books. He brought it along with him anyway, knowing if he lost it there would be hell to pay.
 
He got to lady Kaedes hut and tossed it in the corner, his mind fully occupied with the prospect of the stew that was simmering nicely over the fire. Miroku and Sango returned just in time for supper, which was eaten in silence. They were obviously avoiding bringing up Kagomes absence, knowing it would just infuriate him more.
 
It wasn't till much later that a curious Shippo asked innocently "What's virginity mean?" Everyone in the hut froze, staring at the little fox demon. He was holding Kagomes journal, with a puzzled look on his face. Sango was the first to recover. "Why do you want to know?" She said it hesitantly almost timidly.
 
Shippo replied offhandedly, "cause it says in this book that Kagome is planning on giving it to InuYasha. Is it a present?" InuYasha quickly tore the book from his tiny hands. "What the hell are you talking about?" He yelled angrily. "You better not be teasing me." He warned sternly and smacked him across his head.
 
Shippo started crying, "Why'd ya hit me for? I was just reading Kagomes book." "Ya right." InuYasha scoffed and punched him again. "I just wana know!" Shippo yelled tearfully.
 
Miroku started, "well Shippo, when a woman has not yet taken a man to bed..." He trailed off as he registered the death glare Sango was shooting his way. He quickly changed his tone and said matter of factly, "It's none of your business. You'll find out when you're older."
 
Shippo pouted and said grumpily, "That's what you guys always say." During this exchange no one noticed InuYasha quietly leave, book in hand.
 
He gracefully jumped up onto a high branch of a nearby tree. It was dark outside but he had super human vision. Still he couldn't believe the words he read on the page.
 
`InuYasha I love you, I love you with my whole being. I love every bit of you from the tips of your velvety soft ears to your bare feet. I love that you want to protect me, I love that you make me feel safe in the most dangerous situations. I love that I can always count on you to be there for me. And most of all I love that you love me too.
I can't wait for the day when I can tell you exactly how I feel; I hope you'll accept me. I hope that you'll love me just as much as I love you. I hope that you can love me as a woman. You don't know how long I've waited to tell you this, how long I've wanted just to hold you in my arms.
No that's a lie, I want more than just to hold you, I want to make love to you, I want you to screw my brains out.'
 
InuYasha nearly dropped the book at this, but continued reading.
 
`I want to have mad passionate sex with you. I want to be yours forever. You don't know how hard it is for me not to blurt this all out to you and for you to take me for the entire world to see.
Every time you carry me I can't help but imagine your lean muscled body over mine. Your rough strong hands caressing my breasts, your skilful hands all over my body. The perfect joining as we finally become one. I want you so much it hurts.'
 
InuYasha stopped reading. His cheeks were aflame and his pants seemed much too tight. Kagome. He thought. I had no idea you loved me as I love you. Never in my sweetest dreams could I imagine the depth of your love. Never could I have dared hope at the lust we share for each other. Kagome my love.
 
He was off the tree and running towards the well, towards her, as fast as he could. Now that he knew she loved him he couldn't if he tried his hardest stop himself from going to her. I just hope no one else is home, he thought wryly, cause I am going to make you scream my name.
 
AN: next chapter is definitely rated m so ye be warned! If you're underage don't continue. Also I don't own any piece of the InuYasha franchise :( P.s reviews greatly appreciated! If anyone knows when the Final Act will be on YouTube dubbed in English do not hesitate to contact me!